It happened. Hate has consumed me. Illegals, niggers, liberals, jews, sjws, democrats, transgenders, muslims, feminists...

It happened. Hate has consumed me. Illegals, niggers, liberals, jews, sjws, democrats, transgenders, muslims, feminists, the msm, bernouts, hillbots, I fucking hate them all so much that I can't function, I can't even kill myself I'm so angry. What do?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Y u no hate conservatives?

you are standing the the edge of tomorrow, today!

I hate neo conservatives and cuckservatives too.
All these mother fuckers are destroying the world. Logic has been thrown out the fucking window and the world is burning because of these mother fucking pieces of dog shit scum trash toxic cancerous mother fuckers REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!

Take a nap. You'll feel differently when you wake up, and if you don't then find something else to focus your mind on.

you should just hate all life.

Im conservative because i stopped being a sheep following what the tv says and started thinking for myself

Help then see the light of logic

conservatives have tv too

nice try hillary..i saw your people in san jose

I'm undergoing the same feelings and its because I started to poke my nose into politics and where freedom or rights are taken away.

If I have advice for you it's to get rid of all of that shit out of your life or you will be miserable, what is your fav hobby? There's a button on YT to not see that sort of video, purge all the political stuff and keep all the hobby / light stuff and you'll be much better off

Not here in ireland its only two libtard tv stations

Play some Minecraft. Listen to calming music as you do.

The gay marriage what bullied into the country without fair debate

Sounds like you are about ready for a killing spree.

And don't listen to the majority of these people. It sounds like your exactly in the same boat as me so bandaid solutions won't work, Minecraft for instance may take your mind off it for the day but that's it.

Unless you completely engage your daily thoughts around it of course, then it's going remove all the hate shit

I KNOW THAT FEEL BRO,YOU ARE NOT ALONE...

take out your anger on fluffies m8

Kill yourself edgy faggot
No one will miss you

This is the problem,
>Disagree without our ''progessive liberal' ideas or we will call you a nazi/racist

This is the issue with western countries,
Disagree with our ''Progressive liberal" ideas and we will tell everyone that you are a nazi racist homophobic basterd

The darkness, the hate, the sadness, I can't control it anymore. NOBODY UNDERSTANDS ME, MY PARENTS HATE ME, THE KIDS AT SCHOOL MAKE FUN OF ME, I'M SUCH A OUTCAST, AND HAWTHORN HIGHTS IS THE GREATEST BAND IN THE WORLD!

IMMANENTIZE THE ESCHATON

Middle school must be rough these days.

youtube.com/watch?
v=_TWVGHtRWAY&list=PLy1RoYlej6xWqRRci7K_OuQWa-7UgG0uo&index=51
Fucking scum, blaming your own pitiful life on people who suffer the same as we all. People who are different from us are not the enemy, reality itself is. Life means suffering. The least we can do is trying to make it better for each other. If you cant do that at least have the decency to become an hero.