Realistically, if Durant stays in OKC another season, who could the warriors get to fix up the squad?

Realistically, if Durant stays in OKC another season, who could the warriors get to fix up the squad?

There are fucking 8 free agents on the team, including Ezeli, Barnes, Livingston, etc etc. Before his injury problems I was thinking Chandler Parsons or someone like that, but now I don't know.

Fix this shit Sup Forums.

they'd be best off signing one superstar and finding bargains off the bench than trying to resign their bench and guys like barnes who will get bigger offers elsewhere and they already know this.

Who's available that plays forward or center besides Durant?

i'd have to look it up but they don't necessarily need a big. if they had another superstar in their smallball lineups they'd run any big off the court.

Durant isn't going there, you would have to blow the entire team up and they won't do that off a 73 win season

Plus I don't think Durant will leave okc for that, even when Lebron went to Miami they were not coming off back to back finals

With that being said warriors are peaked

Probably had their entire dynasty shattered by Lebron after the 3-1 bantz from game 5

Good job, good effort

Like they did in game 6/7?

Cleveland showed the world the blueprint

You guard their pick and rolls with wings and attack curry or Ezeli on offense

They tried the lineup of death and it didn't work this time

Not to mention iggy is getting old

trade Bogut for Adams
get a real tough guy

NOAH

>good defender
>good screener
>good passer
>Kerr loves dat boi

You mean injure their all-star center and MVP point guard?

There's no death lineup without Bogut.

Lebron 2-0 NBA finals game 7

Curry 0-1

are you retarded? they didn't have a kd level fourth superstar in those games the entire point of my comment was if they did those situations would then be trivial.

Did you know that the Golden State Bridge, which is the logo for the Warriors, is the suicide capital of the world?

Heard they were going for this guy. Opted out of his contract

Get rid of Curry

Golden Gate*

>Durant isn't going there, you would have to blow the entire team up and they won't do that off a 73 win season
Um no you won't? Durant is only going to make 3-4M more than what Harrison Barnes would likely be offered. The Luxury tax will be upped by a near 20M, they have plenty of cap space to bring in a tier 2 max contract and to resign Curry next year.

Did you know that's not the Golden Gate Bridge on their logo you fuck face

Livingston isn't a free agent. Barnes is probably gone because he'll get paid. Ezeli is replaceable with any other big. They really don't have to do much to improve besides stay healthy and a couple of role players, which they can get since people are willing to take less for a championship run.

>yfw warriors pick up Pau Gasol and David West

well, the golden gate bridge is the one known as suicide bridge, so you got your shit mixed up faggot boy.

stay in school kids

GSW is done. Steph is a broken man and this will haunt him forever, he'll never recover. I feel bad for Klay and Dray, they need to follow Luke to the Lakers if they ever want to be contenders again. The cap space is killing GSW, even if Barnes goes away they only have like 7m to spend, lmao... RIP GSW 2014-16, we hardly knew ye.

Different coach who stresses the importance of defense, and dominating the paint and taking perimeter shots not 50 3 pointers a game

I don't think they need a new coach for that, but I agree they need to go back to what worked for them last season. They shot considerably fewer 3s, and played much better defense. Hopefully they get a guy who can dominate in the paint so they'll actually have an offense when the shooters go cold.

Quit shooting 50% of their shots from three maybe

They can absorb Kevin Love's contract and he would probably work well in their system.

No defense, chuck 3's all day? He was born to do that.

>Currently at 94M
>20M of expiring contracts
>Luxury tax set to be at around 113M
>7M

No one.

You get Kerr to reign in the guys and be more like pop and less like their bros.

They lost by 4 points.

If they didn't aim for 73-9, Curry/Thompson stopped taking BAD shots when he doesn't have to, and Green stops kicking niggers in the nuts. They'll have a good chance next year.

It's the bay bridge right?

Dear God they would be so dangerous

>inb4 the clippers are stacked next year with LeBron, Melo, DWade and CP3

If Dirk wanted to try pulling a Karl Malone and try to pick up a few more rings at the end of his career, snd signed with GSW, that would be a scary team.

They only need someone marginally better than Barnes, and big depth.

I'm interested to find out how well Kevon Looney is coming along.

Would definitely find depth at center, release Barnes, if a slightly better player at worst was available to sign, and that would be about it.

>greatest regular season in NBA history
>took the greatest collapse in NBA Finals and one of the best performances by one of the greatest players of all time for them to lose
>had they made 1 shot in the final 4 minutes they would have won

They really don't need to do anything

> melo

kekd

they need to get duwhite desu

I hope they're posting extra security to watch out for the fans.

How do you stop a Curry/Apemond pick and roll with Dwight Howard inside and shooters spot up in the corners?

>Curry

Team already stopped itself with him on it.

Yes they do they are going to lose several players in free agency. No way they are paying barnes what other teams are gonnna offer him.

>Dwight Howard
That's how.

The Warriors will never make it back to the WCF in our lifetimes

I think they should sign Mike Conley and move Steph on the SG, move Klay to the 3, Green is the 4 and have Bogut/Howard/Noah rotate on 5.

>Bogut all star center
>"""""unanimous""" MVP injured when he himself says he's back and healthy

Hahahah

I would kek for years.

They should let barnes fuck off and sign batum

Or they could get Durant at the same price.

why would durant sign there when the thunder are better

>strength in numbers
>mfw Varejao, Ezeli or Barnes are playing

Hahaha top kek

Haha don't forget speigths

all they need is a new centre to cover/replace Bogut who is getting old anyway

GSW's bad performances were 1) when the refs were calling fouls on Bogut against OKC and 2) when Bogut was injured against Leaveland

they just need someone who can provide screens so the manlets can shoot open 3's

Blue print on curry is to attack him on defense constantly

Switch him on the perimeter and force him to drive or make a tough pass