Most cell service in the US is down right now. Is this us or someone we know, or is something more serious going down?

Most cell service in the US is down right now. Is this us or someone we know, or is something more serious going down?

Its happening

anyone else here hyped for this? I want to know if it was just another shitposter.

I wouldn't know, since the only calls i get are on accident.

I'm curious to see if it will happen or not, it's just two days away now.
I guess we won't know until then.

I don't even know why but every time something like that get's posted I get really hyped for it. I guess I kinda wanna see what happens when the world crashes and burns. But I still don't see how a terror attack like the ones described should crash the worlds economy? Still hyped to see it happen.

There was some other faggot who said something was suppose to happen on May 20-22 and nothing happen. Not sure if it was the same guy as this but it could still be a roleplaying faggot

K

I don't think that it is genuine. I guess I just wanna see what would happen if it was true.

Same here. We'll just have to wait and see. I'm on the east coast so ill be extra aware at 1:50 p.m. come monday

So now it has to do with cell service?
Sounds kinda lame compared to those other "occurrences"

I am in europe but 1:50 pm EST is 18:50/6:50 pm CET so I will be sure to watch the news on monday.

I hope it's aliens this time. Think they hate Jews too?

Pay your phone bill, nigger!

As much as I want an Alien event to occur, I feel if anything does happen it'll probably some type of bombing or massacre in a populated area.

If aliens are anything like humans they will find something to hate about us because we are different to them. Maybe human genocide. I just hope it will be entertaining.

Fake and gay

maybe someone will finally shoot up his whole school? But I still don't see how a "minor" attack where 1.2k people die should crash the world economy?

I still have service but i know that shit tier providers like cricket are having issues.

Oh yeah, the death toll would be much higher than 1203..

He should have said who wins the election

whoops

We all know Trump will win so why bother mentioning it?