My fat girlfriend is trying to lose weight, but she's being fat and lazy today...

My fat girlfriend is trying to lose weight, but she's being fat and lazy today, and refuses to do her daily pedaling on an exercise bike that I bought for her. What should her punishment be?

Other urls found in this thread:

pinkcherryaffiliate.com/sextoys.php?id=2630&url=11704
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Dump her

no food? lol

if you aren't a fat fuck you could easily get someone better, if you don't want to do anything like a shy fuck, just do anal plugs or bdsm

Go buy a cattle prod and make that fat cunt move. Stop feeding it too

Bruh, unless you're massive as well, get outta there.

Ask her to marry you becauae i cant think of anything worse than that

kick her out of the house
*cough cough*
i meant roll.

Dude, there's not a exercise bike in existence that's up to helping that.

Quads have spoken

OP here. I actually like fat chicks.

ask if she wants milkshake, if yes when making it jizz in the glass before stirring
>if not milkshake anything dairy should do, as long as you can easily hide it in there

well op, only one other solution,
>an hero

Call her fat. Fat people hate knowing that they're fat.

The only real solution is for her to consume 700 Cal/day or less for the next 6 months. Come Christmas she might actually resemble a healthy human.

She's immune to the criticism. I tease her all the time.

you diabolical bastard

Post her nudes. Failing that, have sex and make her work it off that while posting pics.

Then wtf is the problem. She's fat.

its over op, buy one of these and move out
pinkcherryaffiliate.com/sextoys.php?id=2630&url=11704

You should put pillow case over head and use that bottle of water. to water board her whale ass

Post her NOODZ to us as punishment

She needs to lose weight for health and I support that, despite my sexual preferences.

this
>captcha relevant

>What should her punishment be?
She's not a fucking dog is she?

Any body notice fatass op picture over the girl

Post her nudes

That's actually a picture of her with her brother and sister that she took for Christmas last year. They're all fat. It's a fat family.

just hatefuck her and do some dry anal while making it clear why it is happening to her

Spank her. Post pics

OP are you going to have fat kids?

Sit on her. She looks like a bean bag

Nah. She recognizes she made bad choices during her life, and she hates being fat. She just likes being lazy. She's just having a rough week and didn't want to exercise tonight, so I'm giving her shit. She's actually down 30 lbs.

She likes being tied up. Should I do that, too?

punish that fat slut like this and show us. Choke her with your dick.

Why dont you do it with her you fat ass?

deprive her of food and beat her with a belt
about 20 good lashings across that flab where her back meets her ass should do
be sure to constantly taunt her the whole time to destroy any remnants of her self esteem that may be remaining

>She likes being tied up. Should I do that, too?
Always do that yum

>clear splash

What is water not flavorful enough for the piggy?

Yeah she's having a real bad week. Her boyfriend who she trusts is on\b making fun of her being fat and she is working real hard.

Why don't you get off this board and go tell her you love her and you're proud of her instead of wasting time with these assholes

You are gonna need a lot of rope for that steer

If thats you in the pic you look like you need to be doing it too OP you fat fuck

Stop focusing on the exercise and get her eating properly. Cut out carbs and the weight falls off.

db

>Cut out carbs and the weight falls off.
true

Oral fixation works every time.
Put your dick in her mouth when she's hungry.

cut her head off and bury her in a shallow... no wait... large grave.

it'll be worth it

and fat and protein and large marine mammals and...

She's got a good sense of humor.

She's not a fan of plain water, no. Funny you mention, because my pet name for her is "piglet". Well, one of my pet names.

I tell her almost every day.

It's her brother.

She tracks her calories. She's doing 1200 every day.

>this

>She's doing 1200 every day
1200 #1's at McD's

Yea I can imagine it now. Tie her up very complexly with pretty loops,then stake her down in the yard. You could charge 2 bits a gander.

>She's doing 1200 every day
1200 negro blowjobs

>You could charge 2 bits a gander.
you could! What aboutta poke?

The content of the calories matters too.
For example, I didn't eat very much but what I did eat was high in fat and carbs.
I cut out the carbs and have lost thirty pounds in two months.

send me her panties.

Burn every single junk food item in your house as she watches. I know you still have some

Looks like my ex gf mom

Get her into crossfit or something equally demanding.
you're not gonna lose shit from a bike not to mention it is so fucking boring you'll lose motivation eventually.
And yeah, do it with her wether you need to or not.
And eat well.
PS: dont call her a pig thats not nice. I bet you she cries inside everytime you say it.

Do you need a tent?

>you're not gonna lose shit from a bike not to mention it is so fucking boring you'll lose motivation eventually.
Some exercise is better than none. She does about an hour at 30 mph every day. Her job keeps her on her feet every day, so she's beat by the time she gets home. Like I said, she's been losing about 10 lbs. a month. I'm just giving her shit for being lazy this week.

She tracks her sugar and carbs, too. She's been really good with that, actually. She cheated a bit last weekend because it was my birthday and I made her buy me cake. [spoiler]I fed her some.[/spoiler]

nah I like to jerk off with panties and have a long dick

>>>
>She's got a good sense of humor.

No fat person wants someone they love degrading them. Even if they call it picking. They have enough people around already doing that and they self conscious.

No cheats whatsoever. Don't ever cheat on low carb, because your resolve will go downhill so fast and you're back to square one.
If she stays under 20g of carbs a day she'll be fine.
I am also a person who hates to exercise, it's a good way for lazy people to lose weight.

So if you're okay with her not being fat then dump her for someone that's already in shape instead of dealing with that bullshit.

You're not going to though. You're too much of a fucking beta to get anyone who has a decent weight. You're just hoping she gets skinnier and doesn't leave your pathetic ass because of emotional investment.

Good luck OP, if I were to suggest something I'd say to get her fat surgically removed. If you're able to get her off of her fatass to the gym that would be a better option, but seeing how much of a lazy fuck she is idk the likelihood of that happening.

She knows I love her. We've had long talks about this. She likes the name "piglet", because it's cute, but dislikes if I ever call her "pig" or "piggy", so I usually don't do that. Most of her friends were fat and unpopular in high school as well, so she doesn't see many people who insult her anymore. Most of her co-workers compliment her for her recent weight loss, and I do frequently as well.

>If she stays under 20g of carbs a day she'll be fine.
I think she's been doing 15g a day, but I could be wrong. She uses MyFitnessPal to track stuff.

>Some exercise is better than none
Just remember piss poor effort gives piss poor results

Post her nudes online to shame her

Get a fitness tracker in addition to myfitnesspal for accuracy.
20g is good because your body does need the carbs, are you calculating net or just carbs in general?

How about you fuckin beat her or even slap her til she gets her landwhale ass to a gym.

Only let her eat whole plant foods. It's impossible to remain super fat that way. Morbid obesity just doesn't happen without processed foods.

chase her with a bat until she's less fat

pre-diabetic here, she needs to stick with her regimen no matter what until its sheer force of habit for her to exercise, because if she stays fat the eventual complications of DIABEETUS will cripple and or KILL HER.

Even 40 minute power walks will do so long as she sticks with it, so what if she's beat from work an extra bit of walking in exchange for her keeping her goddamned legs seems like a good trade to me. Note it isn't necessary to be a hardass to her but to empathize and stress she undertakes more effort in reigning in her diet and laziness.

Try to subtly mentally condition her towards a healthier life style. Like when she is about to eat some shitty sugary treat, blow a handful of chili powder into her eyes. Or if you notice she has been sitting in the same spot for more than an hour, blow a handful of chili powder into her eyes. If she does something good like go to the gym, reward her by refraining from blowing chili powder in her eyes for a whole day. Protip: you are going to want to fill your pockets with chili powder every morning so you don't have to keep running to the pantry to grab handfuls.

>this

Nudes

female genital mutilation. Allah wills it.

>make thread expecting humorous responses to girlfriends obesity
>receive actual fitness advice instead
I love you Sup Forums.

Lol

What law says being fat is a crime ? Why does it matter what someone does with their body.

Then why are you trying to get her to lose weight?

that tiny little dick is choking no one

Cuck her with a twink.

fatfag working on said fatness here

diabeetus, destroyed knees, heart disease, self confidence and generally trying to live long enough to not outright die before my nieces/nephew and family in general find their happiness in life.

get walkin'

I already explained. I put her own happiness before my sexual fetish. She humors my desire for fat women, but I want her to be happy and healthy for our life together.

[spoiler]She's fucking wonderful, I love her.[/spoiler]

OP, i've never had a fat girl but have you ever scrapped her inner thighs and get all that cheesey shit that builds up between her thighs, all that grease and bodily gunk from skin and sweating and stuff that builds up. I remember someone commenting on how they love it when their wife comes home and they while under her dress gets to sniff her day's wear, like the sweat and piss and gunk smell from her inner thighs. My dick was diamonds when I read about it.

you see
people aren't that bad after all

to op : you should tie her and spank her butt, big time

Nudes?

Then fucking tell her what you told us and offer to exercise with her. Walking is always a good start and at 200+ lbs in weight running is never a good idea without destroying her knees

She would be cute as a button if she wasn't such a menace to them

Ever heard of a level?

The substance you're describing doesn't exist.

the law of nature.

It gets on the bike or else it gets the hose again

I do. We ride bikes around her neighborhood during the temperate months

This sounds gross. She's kinda big, but she doesn't have this. She's about 5' 7", 260

She's cute as a button, now, user.

Will do.

>She's cute as a button, now, user.

No sentient being thats reached the spherical symmetry of a large Neutron star can be called cute OP.

I see you've never sunk your fingers into the pure, soft, bliss of a truly feminine form, user. You have my sympathy.

>I see you've never been spaghettified and crushed atom by atom as you were sucked towards an incredibly dense stellar object at close to light speed user. You have my sympathy

Fixed that for you.

>exercise bike
you are beyond saving