My girlfriend got raped and beaten. I broke up with her right after she told me. This is what happened:

My girlfriend got raped and beaten. I broke up with her right after she told me. This is what happened:

>Dating girlfriend for 7 months.
>She wants to go to this sleazy club with her friend.
>I told her I didn't want her to go.
>Had an argument about it. She was like "You don't own me and I can do what I want." and that bullshit.
>Told her if she went then I'm breaking up with her.
>She said she wouldn't go and dropped it.
>Saturday came.
>Hadn't heard from her all day.
>At 4AM on Sunday she calls me crying.
>She says she got raped and beat up.
>She went to the club anyway. Apparently she left alone with some guy and his friend to go to a party. They took her somewhere and beat her up and raped her.
>Had many feelings about this, none of them pleasant.
>I told her if she went to the club that I'd leave her and I told her we were over.
>She started freaking out and saying she needs me right now and that she was sorry.
>Told her never to call me again.
>Have been getting rabid hate from her friends and my friends think I was way too cold.
>She broke my trust, went somewhere I said not to, was probably going to end up cheating on me anyway and got raped and beaten over it and I'm suppose to feel sorry for her.

I saw her like yesterday and she was pretty beat up, she had bruises and a black eye and stuff. So I do believe she was raped but this wouldn't of happened if she had just listened to me. Everybody thinks I'm evil. My ex-girlfriend has been trying to talk to me but I have no desire to speak to her. You guys think I was too harsh? I just have a hard time feeling bad when I feel so right...

I think you were too harsh, you should've waited to break up with her.
You committed social-suicide.

No user you did nothing wrong. You shouldn't feel bad for her mistake. You made the right choice dumping her.

I think you should stop reposting this crapasta, Op.

How's your summer going, fag?

that pasta is old as fuck. GTFO

this

Seriously, I haven't seen that since last year

Fake and gay, this isn't even good pasta.

You are cancer, please kill yourself.

this ravioli seems a bit off... i think its old pasta

Na fuck that stupid shit

OP you made that decision. Regardless of whether that's even true or not, you cave on this she'll own your ass for good and this only proves she can get away with whatever and still come crawling back to your sorry ass.

She was a dumb bitch that deserved it
>ITT kissless whiteknight virgins

Not your responsibility. Fuck everyone trying to manipulate your ego to serve the needs of this woman. Only thing that would have made this better is her head on a pike.

Applaud your actions.
Many people would have been empathetic and sjw/tumblr

You're the man and you gave her an ultimatum, which she broke.
She let her self get in to a bad situation which, if she had listened, she would have not been in.She allowed her self to be raped, and you dont want used goods

Your friend and her friends have nothing to do with the matter.If they continue,tell them to fuck off.
Find a new girl quickly,and send her videos of you fucking her

OP
she sounds like a manipulative bitch.
>but she's a lady and deserves to be treated like one
fuck SJWs

>"You don't own me and I can do what I want."

goes both ways.... equality in 2016 and shit

Trust is the foundation of a relationship, you are totaly right in breaking with her, don't let the fact that she had been raped sensitizes you to the point of forgetting what she did, if you don't feel able to trust her, it is over.

>equality
how does it feel being a newfag?

Copy pasta

So far its only been two days, but i already feel like every last bit of her decision was unintellegent. what person actually goes to the club by herself without her boyfriend?

>mfw all the plebs respond to this old pasta

Your ex makes bad choices and you refused to enable her behavior. Good for you.

Fuck what anyone else thinks -- more people need to stop enabling women who make bad life choices.

This

You did EVERYTHING RIGHT OP. Don't you DARE doubt your fucking decision.

FUCK NO WHAT ARE U A PUSSY?
You did the right the thing, she probably would've gone and cheated on you anyways, especially if she had gotten shit faced, besides, she should be more mature and not go to fucking clubs and instead be picking up a better hobby or some other shit that doesn't require her to be a slut while she a has a boyfriend

absolutely agreed

Fuck no. You did the right thing. You asked her not to go. She complied, lied to you, went anyway, 90% sure left the bar with two faggots hoping to suck their cocks, and gets fucked up literally. Now youre getting shit from everyone for doing nothing wrong. Like you said, none of that would have happened if she had listened to you in the 1st place. Its your call OP.

Evil =/= alpha, u did the right thing

fucking asshole, she deserved to have the fun she wanted. but she got RAPED you absolutely shouldn't have broken up with her you MYSOGINIST shithead.this is going to give her Permanant emotional damage. you NEED to talk to her