>white husband goes on business trip
>get horny
>have sex with one of the black inmates
>ohmygodhiscockishuge.jpg
>strongest orgasm of my life
>threw up this morning
>get pregnancy test, find out i'm pregnant
>husband comes back tomorrow,

i'm crying, i don't know what to do, i don't believe in abortion, but i don't want to lose my husband i love him so much

oh god i think i fucked up.

svencoop is the worst game who would even play it

Whats your name? gotta kik ill help you

Great fiction. If real, have black baby and try and convince husbands it's just 4 jokes.

This didn't happen.

idk maybe show me those lips between your hips and ill help u ;)

They don't let woman work in a male security prison. Nice try though.

You also can't feel the symptoms of pregnancy the next day

I don't know about that. There's been stories of male inmates rapping womyn gaurds

Yes they do. A guy in Baltimore impregnanted two female guards

>i love him so much
And then you fuck a nigglet? Fuck you OP

Give birth to the child, then kys. That will show him, slut

Consider ending yourself and that little turd inside your womb.

I hope he finds out and kills you

>oh god i think i fucked up
Yes. Yes, you did.

Its not the baby's fault for having a whore for a mother

Tits

>i don't want to lose my husband i love him so much

Seems to me that you don't love him at all if you are a black cock-sucking bitch.

Whore!

fuck you dude svencoop is awesome, needs better co op maps though not randumb xD maps

Did not happen

For what it's worth, I also think you fucked up.

You made your bed, now lie in it.

This

hold up ay-ay-ron on paper to prove you're real and timestamp.

I don't think I've ever said this ironically before now, but kill yourself.

This many comments in and I'm the 1st To say
TITS OR GTFO.

>is this one autistic white teenager or a grumpy nigger shitting up the board

God I can't even tell anymore.

Seeing as you husband has probably only been gone for a few days to a month, fuck him when he gets back. Then, when you announce you are prego, he will think it is his baby. Then, "accidental" fall in front of a moving vehicle. Baby is kill. No one knows it was black.

Or punch youself in the stomach every morning from now until you are sure the baby is dead.

Probably a feminist, huh?

>oh god i think i fucked up

Haha. There is no god.

op here,

it's not a turd, it's a beautiful baby, and i don't believe in killing it,

I'M NOT GOING TO KILL IT!

i'm not a whore, i just got horny after my husband was gone for two weeks.

>14947▶
>Consider ending yourself and that little turd inside your womb.
STOP BUMPING THIS FUCKING WEAK ASS BAIT FUCKERSSSSS

tits or gtfo

they don't let women work in quality/high-security prisons

Also OP you're a giant faggot. To think people actually believe you'd get away with having relations with an inmate. Not only does the fact that prisons have like 80-90% of the place on constant video, no inmates gonna keep his mouth shut. Give it a few weeks, I'm sure if this is true you'll be fired cause that nigger couldn't keep his mouth shut.

Itt oitnb retard version

You should frame yourself for your murder

>Women

>don't believe in abortion

Better start believing soon slut or you're fucked all over again

I hope thats not the only thing you got, enjoy being a single mom you shitcunt. Who knows, maybe when Tyrone gets out of prison (Unlikely) he can hel-- oh shit he's gone already.

You deserve this, the only way out is suicide. You might as well now, when Emperor Trump gets elected we'll start by removing your kind left and right.

I am not a feminist. What makes you think that?

Actually I am a feminist, I meant I am not the feminist that we have all come to hate.

I was horny earlier but i didnt fucked a prisoner. I hope your husband and baby will be ok in the future

get thrown in the prison, and be the black inmate's wife nigger

Ask your husband to have an open relationship with a black man who has a bigger dick. Best option tbh.

If this is real you're part of the reason these faggots have almost redpilled me.
Tell your husband. Face the consequences. Never cheat again. At least be a good mom.
What you did was shitty. Stereotypically shitty. Like, you're just further reinforcing the belief that all women are cock whores.

things that never happened

Eat the baby after you give birth.

Actually they do, used to work in San Quentin ... women COs are common, but there's no way for her to have gotten alone with the guy to fuck, because

A. She would have been murdered
B. It would be rape... not sex... and if she was a CO she would know that she had raped him, and would have said so.

do you take ALL the bait or is this especially triggering?

Kill yourself.

you should be more worried about having aids

if this is real, which it most likely isn't, you got bigger problems. Like being a single unemployed mother when your job finds out.

faggot fantasies.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

>sex with black prisoner
>no condom

Were you trying to get AIDS?

>single
>unemployed
>niglet

At least it'll be raised like a proper nignog.

Weak ass b8. If true kill yourself and that retarded tumor inside of you

You could say she..."cucked" up... ;)

Attempt at logical chooses:

Did you believe in cheating on your husband before you did this? If yes, fuck off. If no, read further.

Since you didn't believe in cheating, don't obey self imposed stance for anti-abortion. Finish entire scenario with abortion. Otherwise you are just an idiot.

Kid, a woman wouldn't know she's pregnant that fast. Go back to the x-box you little retard.

Yea true it's not next day. By abortion I mean a Mossberg to the dome.

Plan B, it never happened!

You're a boy so you can't get pregnant you little faggot.

I hope he rips the infant from your stomach and strangles you with the umbilical cord.

>get an abortion
>continue fucking the inmate
Pretty obvious answer, why wouldnt you just come up with this idea anyway?

Are there any flaws to this plan? Not that I can see

Married woman believes in fucking niggers while husband is away but doesn't believe in abortion. All right, then.

>>ALL THE POSTS ITT

jesusfucking christ thesummer in here

Well, if real, I'd never want to see you again. You should probably live in shame for doing that. Fuck, even without having a partner and doing that...gross. I wouldn't even want a casual fling knowing you had done that. Unfuckable AND not date material. Horrendous.

> reality
> cameras everywhere no way you could get away with it
> everytime this happens they get caught and sent to prison themselves
>implying this is true you would be going to prison soon. Unless you live in some third world country

While I see where your coming from I've known two women who gave done this minus the prison setting. Married, cheated while husband gone. Pregnant but not wanting abortion. One got away with it by just convincing the husbNd it was his. The other was not so smart or lucky. Tried the same as first girl but baby came out wrong color.

Tits or gtfo

Take pictures of fetus and eat it

kys

no, seriously.

copy pasta

Either tell him or make up a excuse for why you have to go to the doctor almost every day for at least a month. Even if you get abortion your body will still go through a portion of the physical/hormonal changes.

Then rub one out you cunt.

Gotta love Gorge Calrin!

Gonna youtbe him now!

takes three days to show up on a test, you fake-ass troll loser.

/thread

If any of you retarded faggots actually think OP is a woman and that this is a true story then KYS

Divorce incoming. Keep your legs closed, you whore.

no u

no white woman would say
>be white woman
even if you are an autistic femanon Sup Forums poster

>female CO in make prison

Lol such obvious bait