I worked for the CIA for over 18 years, yet I can't even tell my own family or friends, so I'm telling you guys

I worked for the CIA for over 18 years, yet I can't even tell my own family or friends, so I'm telling you guys.

Ask an ex-CIA agent anything.

>INB4: Yes, the CIA monitors this board and records all of your IPs, especially the loli threads.

Other urls found in this thread:

pomfpomf.moe/doujins/303/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Are you an undercover ayy?

What's your favorite soda liar?

Ex Marine recon, did some operations in JSOC will not reveal identity. Possibility we have worked together?

Can I get like six dollars for this game on humble bundle?

What was the worst thing you did and also what made you quit?

What are you allowed to put on your resume in regards to what you've done in the CIA for 18 years? Certainly they won't force you to look unemployed for so long. Do they tell you what to say when someone asks "what do you do"?

Post timestamp of passport - red or black one

>The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
>Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

you actually think we are going to believe this? dumb faggot

pomfpomf.moe/doujins/303/

/thread

>>INB4: Yes, the CIA monitors this board and records all of your IPs, especially the loli threads.

Was slightly believable until you posted this. Nice b8m8.

liar.
NSA not CIA monitors and records sites in USA
If you were CIA you woudnt be advertising it.

Why do you feel the need to lie on the internet to a group of strangers to gain their approval?

OMG, who the hell cares?!

>loli threads

You mean white power/domestic terror/dox threads. You fucking pleb tier janitor faghot fuck faker.

Did you enjoy selling crack to niggers?

College grad with overseas experience and a degree in a slavic language. Currently in year 3 of social work gig.

Am I hireable by the CIA?

Is Steve Buscemi god? If so why? or why not?

B-but it's actually true. NSA tho

>ex
>CIA
Yeah... no.

We only recruit people with special skills. We can teach anyone a Slavic language, what we can't teach you is a homicidal thrill of torturing your fellow man. A lust for power and domination. To play mind games the sort of which can break a mans spirit, and do it with a passion and dedication that only comes from a true believer.

That's why recruit orphans, angry ventrens, and people with nothing to thier names who have nothing to lose.
Take your college degree and community work and go fuck yourself, you sheep.

In this thread cia and the nsa comparing who lurks Sup Forums more.

Wanna play XCOM 2? You can be the aliens since you know more about them.

What is your Field Operator Authenticator?
> Don't try to bullshit, either. I know the current set.

"Especially" stopped right there

Came here to say this

>itt
American dad fans

>we

Fuck off Bernie fag

If you work for the CIA you don't have to keep it secret, and you usually don't live in the states, most CIA workers are desk guys, CIA agents are even less common but they don't live in complete secrecy

If I join the CIA, do I get amazing stand powers?

kek

No you get a shitty desk job in some Latin American country

"angry ventrans"
"homicidal thrill"

go back to your xbawks and your call of duty, you Dylan Klebold wannabe fuckwad of shit.

Weak. No wonder nobody gives a fuck about them.

>implying they dont kill people

How do you feel about the recent leak of classified information, regarding the spying tactics you use?

Algos.

Algos log and capture. Analysts audit if keyword search hits a given percentage. Percentage over baseline dictates where on the tier the given amalgamated binary lands. Fill threads with keywords, create mad gruntwork for analysts.

Fuck you guys are not what you used to be.

Sleep right. ;/

Sedentary lifestyle is the biggest killer of Americans

CIA program here. My head hurts

Why would you shoot a man before throwing him out of a plane?

>hurr durr im cia, i cach pedophiles hurrr
"The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact."

You guys should let these type of threads sage, unless the op posts actual prove.

They had me trapped in a nightmare for a while, ended up hospitalized and released. I'm assuming it was de-programming but I can't remember much

Not my point.

stasi guy here...we are still operating...Sup Forums was our idea to easily keep an eye to weirdos/loners/fattys/faggots/cartoon fappers etc

sup i work for nsa and will work for the cia as soon as i get a chance

Anybody here ever heard of targeted individual gang stalking? The shit is real and I lived through it. The social engineering program in the U.S. is quite prevalent.

Are greys real?

Aliens are reals?

This