Why does the world hate these?

Why does the world hate these?

Dangerous breed, notorious for causing bodily harm.

stereotype they are deadly.
not sure how accurate

because your mother's a whore that's why.

Because people are stupid

I've come to associate the breed with utter morons and douche bags.

Because they were bread to kill motherfucking bears.

its like the nigger of dogs.............

non-ghetto people are not down with nigdogs

because they're cuckolds that can't handle having a dog that's physically stronger than them and could probably fuck their wife.

Because only trashy people raise pitbulls.

A lot of bad owners like these dogs of late. They train them to be violent, and the whole breed shares that bad image.

I've met at least a dozen pit bulls at a shelter the last couple months, and every one has been as sweet as you could hope a dog to be.

because they are owned/trained by the wrong people for the wrong reasons

I have two pit mixes, both of them are fine around people, one of them however is agressive towards other dogs. Infact about 20 minutes ago I let her outside to go to the bathroom and she ran into the neighbors yard and tried to attack their dog. I don't know how to train this behavior out of her. She is submissive and friendly to humans, but is aggressive towards other dogs.

But think, if you were going to own a human being, wouldn't a nigger be the best choice?

pitbulls are living glocks and I am a proud owner
Only gun control pussies who ain't know how the world work think they is bad

WOW, this is the most civilized thread I seen !

same reason you hate this guy.... too muscular

beat the shit out of it and yell bad dog

after my pitbull is done with his springpole swing session im going to let him suckle my bodybuilder breast milk from my trenbolone induced progestin gynocomastica . he will be unstoppable at brick filled wagon tugs this year

When a shitty person gets a dog to do shitty things
they don't get a golden retriever
they get a pit bull
shitty people make shitty dogs, end of story
I've worked with dogs for 10 years and I've been bit by more cocker spaniels then pitties.

after my pitbull is done with his springpole swing session im going to let him suckle my bodybuilder breast milk from my trenbolone induced progestin gynocomastica tit . he will be unstoppable at brick filled wagon tugs this year

If you're not willing/able to contain your dog in your own yard, you're part of the problem. Bad owners don't help how they're perceived.

They're like the latinos of the dog world

Exactly what i was thinking man.

german shorthairs will point
austrailian shepards will herd
pitbulls will maul children, it's what they're bred to do.

They are only human aggressive because theyve been trained to be so, which only takes about 2 generations. Until recently they were the all American dog - used on the RCA logo, owned by Teddy Roosevelt, jack Dempsey, the little rascals even had a pit bull (spot) as a pet. But niggers got ahold of them and, much like Rottweilers in the 80s have destroyed the dogs reputation. I will give you that they've almost always been animal aggressive though.

could not agree more

nigger's dawg

>MUH AGGRESSIVE BREED
just like german shepherds and rottweilers, amirite? because those were the scapegoats in the past. fuck off and do something about the actual fucking cause of their aggressiveness, THE FUCKING OWNERS

no, the russians have those. and the irish have wolfhounds, you dont hear shit about either of those breeds.

>I don't know how to train this behavior out of her
I GUARANTEE you haven't been to an actual trainer outside of going to petco and talking to some idiot that gets paid minimum wage.
when you get an animal it has instincts, if you aren't prepared to do what it takes to curve those instincts you shouldn't have a dog

Think about this, every little kind of dog (like pugs and shit) is more nervous and agresive than a pitbull, the diference is that an angry pug is not a big deal, but an angry pitbull can literally take your face away

and you are clearly a nigger...gangsta shit mothafucka

Well to be fair it is my girlfriends dog, my dog is fine with both animals and humans.

Yeah man. Breed is just a social construct.

your gf is cheating on you btw

spoken live a true 14 year old

tits or it didn't happen

O how i love you, friend. I'd say 80% of people probably shouldn't have dogs. They just don't understand the mentality, as simple as it is. They spoil dogs like they spoil children and they both end up fucked menaces to society.

>_< yessss

your gf is a dumb bitch you need to beat her and the dog infront of eachother

Only whites were ever owned and respected as scholars and tutors.

Most people who get them, get them because they are tough, so most of the time they are mean because the owners will then to be. I'm not saying all owners of this breed are evil, I'm saying most people who get this breed get them so they could be evil.( I'm basing this on the fact the every time I see this breed it's always a thug with a chain leash on the other end being pulled because the bitch can't even train dog to walk much less behave)

I own a pit bull that wouldn't even bite a dog that got in the yard and attacked her back. She just cried and looked at me for help really sad but her to voice love of these goofy ass dogs.

I use science, you use bullshit. I don't even like dogs, but what I stated is fact, not just an opinion I conjured up on the spot to be argumentative.

these niggas know what's up

Dogs are incapable of reason. Humans hate anything with which they cannot carry an intellectual rapport.

this is objectively untrue.
just because you don't know how to interact with a dogs sense of reason doesn't mean it isn't there.
it means you're ignorant champ

>what are Asians

Dogs are a pack animal that rely on and need an alpha pack leader. Most people who get these dogs don't have the temperament themselves to exercise the necessary authority over such a strong willed breed. This is why the majority of these dogs are so unwieldy. Saw a 120 pound female in Brooklyn with one of these the other day, it led her around everywhere and it's only a matter of time until she's got a lawsuit on her hands. The dog should never lead you, eat before you or be allowed to lay on you. Top three rules for owning a pack animal. If the 'owner' can't abide by these rules they should've got a cat.

Because they get swole and people be mirin their aesthetics

>Dogs are a pack animal that rely on and need an alpha pack leader.
Naw, newer and better researched proved that to be bullshit.

No a little submissive Japanese girl is obviously the superior choice.

Well, I reckon I've just been proven wrong with all those informative facts you just brought to the discussion. Thanks for taking the time to enlighten.

Meinnigger.jpg

I mean he's not wrong
dog training is constantly evolving and most actual names in the dog training industry laugh at idiots like Cesar Millan

Cesar (Roman emperor) Milan (city in Italy. Tell me this isn't actually somebody's name...

Seconded

1:Niggers
2:White Niggers

>dogs are pack animals
Yes.

>dogs rely and need an alpha pack leader
No, that's stupid bullshit. Various scientific studies conducted by scientists, including wolf biologists, show that there are no pack leaders in wolf hierarchy.

Should you establish yourself as a dog's leader?
Yes.
That doesn't mean they fucking need a leader, you cunt.

>most people don't have the temperament to exercise the necessary authority over such a strong willed breed
That's just stupid, delusional bullshit.
The weekest of humans can still exercise authority over pittbulls using knowledge.

>The dog should never lead you
Yeah, sure, search and rescue dogs should never lead humans to people who are trapped and or dying.
Yeah, drug sniffing dogs shouldn't lead police officers to illegal drugs.
Yeah, sure, dogs shouldn't be used to track down criminals.
You stupid fucking shithead.

All dogs should be killed

Quints btw

Cause niggers abuse them and then use that pent up aggression to target other niggers that break into their homes.

Then people go all "oh man doggos are violent." and suddenly doggos make people scared.

>met a dozen pitbulls at the shelter

Why are 80% of shelter dogs either pitbulls or mixed with pitbulls?

My guess is as a breed, pitbulls have the shittiest owners hands down.

Japanese girls have more fight in them than niggers though.

Plus they're weaker.

Niggers lose their dogs via jail or lack of home and the dogs end up in shelters.

When he says he's using dog psychology and not training, that's bullshit.
It's dog training, based on bullshit psychology.

If you poke your fingers at a dog like simulating a bite, does it communicate to your dog that you don't want it to do something? Yes.
Is it because that's how pack leaders would show dominance? No.

If a dog is being aggressive, will holding it down and therefore being dominant until it submits to you make it less aggressive towards you? Yes.
Is it because dogs evolved to listen to dominant pack leaders? No.

His practice is legit.
His theory is not legit.

They're bred by trash for trash reasons and have a shit reputation that they've rightfully earned. Seems dogs and people attacked by this shit breed. Post all the videos of pits licking babies on Facebook you want but it's a shit breed for poor trash.

>itt: "experts"

They're only shit cause roody poos made them shit.

Get rid of the Roods and we have no problem.

>when you get an animal it has instincts
>if you aren't prepared to do what it takes to curve those instincts you shouldn't have a dog

Some people just chose a dog breed that doesn't instinctualy want to kill everything around it, which sounds like a good reason to not like pitbulls.

You never hear about a Lab or Dachsund ripping some snot-nosed kid apart. It's like Muslims and terrorists. Pro-tip: It's always muslims and...it's always Pitbulls.

+1.

Speaking the truth.

I think the problem with the pit bull is that it has a lot of energy, it's very strong, and it's very big. An untrained pit bull is either very aggressive or aggressively playful. The problem is that the dog has the ability to inflict damage, not that they always do.
I have a Jack Russell and he is a little cunt when we go to the vet. The last 3 times we went, the vet fingered his asshole. The third time, he wasn't having it, he tried to bite me when I tried to get him out of the car. The nurse muzzled him in a minute, I can't imagine it would have been so easy if he was bigger and stronger.
Even if he was always a cunt like that, it wouldn't be as bad as if he was a pit bull. There really isn't much he can do to hurt me, he's like 17 lbs. Also he is super lazy.

Most niggers can't find a Lab or Dachsund though. It's either Rotties or Pits, cause they're so cheap and readily available.

I work as an Animal Control Officer, and they are generally only bad when mixed with terriers. In fact in my district only putbulls mixed with terriers are restricted, all others are okay to own. Terriers are asshole dogs

My 25+ year old cat got murdered by one while she was sleeping. Would have kicked the fucking shit out of it, like I did its owner, if I was there.

That's what I said, Niggers.

I thought a pitbull was a type of terrier or closely related or some shit?

>it's always Pitbulls.
lol no
media says it's puttbulls all the time when the dog isn't even a pittbull but the buzzwords get more views

Thats a racist comment. I'm filing a complaint under UN code 7R92. You should know better. Racism is a crime and, crime is for niggers.

You sir, are an idiot

keep telling yourself that, kid

> Terriers are asshole dogs
Patton had a bull terrier.
> Patton slapped a guy who had shellshock
> Bull terrier didn't do anything to help just watched
> Bull terriers are a cursed breed due to Patton teaching his dog to enjoy watching people with mental health issues being abused

Is this what you were trying to get at?

they are bred together a lot. Terriers are just a lot smaller and a lot more aggressive.

>Fruit Nigger

This

Dangerous breeds don't exist.
Dangerous dogs exist due to factors of their life like bad training and bad upkeep and not maintaining them.

I've owned 6 rotties, pitbull, bulldog and a pug.

All dogs can cause massive damage, even the smallest of dogs have teeth that can tear into a childs face or bite a throat.

best pupper

>Patton had a bull terrier.
Patton was an asshole.

this

There is no such breed recognized by the akc (almost sure of that) they are either Staffordshire terriers, or American bull terriers. Staffies are broader and have bigger boxy heads, American bulls are smaller and sleeker.

>just like german shepherds and rottweilers, amirite?
Well, you're not wrong.

Pitbull owner like typing detected.

>59% of dog attacks
literal nigger dogs

yes indeed

Every pitbull owner I personally know has been to the ER because of their pet. It's the dog, numbnuts.

>Japanese girls have more fight in them than niggers though.

Are you retarded?
You contradict yourself in your own post.

Obviously for sex because I don't own a plantation