What is Sup Forums's ideal/favorite steak? Mines a bone in ribeye cooked rare

What is Sup Forums's ideal/favorite steak? Mines a bone in ribeye cooked rare.

NY strip, well done.

>well done
Way to ruin a steak

Aww fuck, Im now hungry.

Prime rib, au jus, medium

>way to ruin a steak
Shut the fuck up retard the steam is gonna be eaten the same way you fucking pile of shit.

>steam

I like steak and I like that steak cooked untill it is done cooking.

What the fuck do you think I thought was wrong? That you were gonna eat it with your foot? It loses its flavor without the blood. Well done steaks are shit steaks

The way a steak is made is subjective you fucking trash, why would you care how someone eats a steak?

Filet Migon rare as fuck.

This. Just eat sandals if you like well done steak. Any more than 10 seconds in the pan will fuck it. Personally my fav is eye fillet but I have a soft spot for a scotch fillet.

little bit of A1 on that too

Kek, less than ten seconds user? I suggest you just take a chomp out of a living cow you degenerate.

Rib Eye - medium rare - only seasoned with salt and pepper, pan seared and basted with butter, thyme and garlic.

Prime cut, Blue rare.

Good taste user.

I nice well done t-bone with butter and mayo

>mayo

Screaming hot cast iron skillet...
Salt and pepper both sides...
Three minutes per side and serve...
Profit.....................

Well done porterhouse with ketchup.

My friend loves blue rare. Godamn vampires.

Its just like a hotdog but better, you know now that i think of it ketchup on steak isnt too bad either.

I'm vegan

He cares about people eating charcoal meat the same way you care about people in car accidents that you witness in person.

He just wants to make sure people are getting the most they can out of life.

>Its just like a hotdog but better

>ketchup on steak isnt too bad either.

Double cut porterhouse medium rare. Half filet, half NY strip. Best of both worlds.

This

Porter house Medium Rare.

With a bone in Ribeye you are better going with Medium Rare; it will render the fat better and soften the marrow and let it seep into the meat.

Rare is only good with Veal because it is thin and extremely lean. Never go over rare with veal.
With most steaks, especially highly marbled steaks it is best to go with a medium rare or the fat wont melt/render into the meat. Fillet Mignon is also ok rare because it is so tender, but I do prefer medium rare, it adds a little more flavor from the fats in my opinion.

It is all personal taste, anyone who gives another person hell for the way they prefer their steak cooked is an idiot, and most likely knows nothing about cooking meat; they just hear one is better and jump on the wagon.
I always laugh when a see a hipster order a huge, thick cut of meat and order it rare; they then can barely chew it cause the fat is still raw.

Seared for me

ITS RAAAAAAAAAAAWWWWW!

Untenderized flank steak steamed to a well done browness in 2% skim milk. Placed under a heat lamp for 2-3 hours and served with the finest Heinz Ketchup.

Simply divine

Don't just say its subjective. Everything's technically subjective. Gastronomy is a science, and those at the forefront of this field (head chefs etc) would agree that cooking a steak well done really does do the cut injustice.

11 oz sirloin topped with grilled onions.
cooked medium well drizzled with a little bit of A1 Steak sauce.

side of steak fries and mashed potatoes.

But it is subjective. It is personal taste you idiot. It is not fact one is better than the other.
Taste is literally the definition of subjective.

Ribeye is gay. New York is manly.

gotta go with the 16 oz filet mignon rare with sauteed mushrooms and sun-dried tomatoes

But why would anyone give 2 shits about what the next guy thinks about how you like your cut? Just enjoy the meat you like to eat. At the end of the day whether you like it raw or cooked thoroughly itll get processed in your bod the same way any meat would.

chekked double dubs and also awesomr steak right here

Top sirloin, medium well

>their cut

Last time I checked the customer was the one paying for that meal and the cook wasn't butchering the cow in the back of the kitchen. Chefs are conmen who suffer from delusional self grandeur. Best meals I have ever had were from cooks who would call you a fag if you called them a chef.
Go to the best Texas BBQ and call the cook a chef and watch him cum on your pork belly dinner

Rare, little bloody

someone watches the food network too much and thinks they are now cultured. hahahah, fucking hipsters make me laugh. enjoy your overpriced shit on a stick with a side of kale.

Kill yourself you fucking idiot

Fucking A. Nothing sets off the flavor of a good steak like katchup.

You're a fucking faggot if you like well done steak.

Dick

Easy, lad.

>eats steak
>dick falls off
>steak sauce on dick
>eats dick
>gay now
>fists asshole

Is this nigga Serious? If it's in for 10 seconds just go ahead and take a bite out of a live cow you freak.
>inb4 hurr durr you're jealous of my rare steak!!!!
I love rare steak but 10 seconds in a pan is crazy

>school ends
>summerfags
> >

>calls others summerfag
>is summerfag

I like well done steak but im not a faggot silly user! XD

You mean a T-Bone?

2" ribeye grilled medium rare while camping on the beach after a day of fishing with a nice IPA

summerfag

Fries and mash as a side? Kek.

Filet mignon with a bit of mayonnaise.