Good evening, Anonymous. Let's try to have a better night tonight, huh? How was your week?

Good evening, Anonymous. Let's try to have a better night tonight, huh? How was your week?

>Come in for advice, fortune-telling, or friendly conversation.
>GETs receive a reading from the Hermetic Tarot.
>You may donate your GET to another, but please be specific about who.
>Be patient if you GET, hang around and remind me if I miss you.
>Love each other, because I love you.

Other urls found in this thread:

strawpoll.me/10391378
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I am early today! woo~

Very early... I'm still getting dressed!

As am I.

Is this the same reader who was on a few days ago? I forgot a card from a reading and I was hoping to catch her again. Alice I believe?

*Well, it's happening.*

How's everyone doing tonight?

D-Don't mind me!

But not early enough to be first!
>*pokes her tongue out*

Hello gandalf the late!

Alice doesn't do fortune-telling. It's almost certainly me, Reimu, but I can't be sure.

What's happening?

I've not been around in a couple years and was only in your thread for the first time the other day. I remember the whole reading except for one card. I asked about school, work, health, and giving up. i had hierophant for work, 7 of knights for school, fortitude for giving up, and i can't remember what i had for health. Hoping you remembered because i'm trying to use it for motivation.

I have a feeling this will be a tough thread to keep alive.

mid raid bump

Woah, well then...
strawpoll.me/10391378

it was pretty active the other night.

Ahh, yes. Seven of Pentacles I believe. The Lord of Success Unfulfilled. I remember because I told you you'd be unfulfilled if you focused 100% on health by taking it easy and didn't do anything else on the side.

*Hello Marisa, how are you doing tonight?*
*Pretty well i'm just a bit drowsy.*

finding out what this place is really like?

Not the kind of active I want. I did something different this time to try and keep that from happening, but as a result, we might be slower.

>*pokes her tongue out*
>*grabs it between fingers*

*The thread of course, what else? Hopefully we're getting a quieter night this time.*

What the hell happened here yesterday?

I voted for you for once. I want you to do a little dance any time somebody walks in on me. That'd be a neat trick to have up my sleeve.

I've always known. I just managed to avoid the bad stuff for a pretty good while now, so let's try to keep it up.

I've seen your threads, never came in.

Outside drama spilled in. It took the thread over completely, so I left. I won't always react that way, but last night was supposed to be one of my nights off and I only posted because I felt like it. So don't worry, they're not gonna drive me off or anything.

>I voted for you for once. I want you to do a little dance any time somebody walks in on me.
...That means a lot...

do you feel good coming in now?

Oh, well... welcome! Since nobody's getting any dubs or anything, how about a reading?

TIL that you don't let me have control over any sort of minelaying vessel.

Hows everyone doing?

"You can hide your eyes, you can dim the lights, but they are watching.
This is a new time, with a different kind; they are the future!
The only one!

This is the final call for the setting sun when they get closer.
Now with a fall from grace, I will be done; the show is over!
It's a new dawn!"

Glad to hear it!

I'm stirring the pot in another thread. its a duality. your voice sounds nice.

The major population of Sup Forums leaked inside.
>nobody's getting any dubs
What about these?

Much better than normally around this time i must say! How about you *?

Aahh?!

A bored little kitten stumbled into our lair trying to stir up trouble~
But don't worry, we neutered it.

We love you, please don't let the trolls win! Can you tell me what was the drama about, please?

Are you okay?

Singles get

Give me a reading

Hey everyone
How was everybody's day?

>Aahh?!
Oops, does it sting?
My finger has been described as "like licking a flashlight battery" by a lover of mine.
Totally forgot about that. Yep, totally an accident.
Not lying or anything like that.
I'm fine, why?

I'm here, hello everyone!

Which ones? I don't see any!

Thank you Anonymous. I appreciate it a lot!

Umm... it's just that there are a few people who come by sometimes who have pasts with each other. They hate each other so much that they can't resist trying to air each other's dirty laundry as if any of us care about it. It's the same stupid insults over and over and over, but for some reason they seem to think they'll ever get somewhere doing it.

You got dubs, so I guess it's fine.

What would you like to know? Got a question, or just want a near future reading?

That's impossible

i hope you gave the poor kitty a quick death...

no reason

What is up Reimu to the chan?

Uhmm... um... "Am I a bad person?"

*I am still trying to obtain once again the capability of wirstand the effects of sleepless nights since the slacking season (aka Summer) is at the doors. I did not even had a day because as soon as i got at home i fell unconscious on my bed, those nights are really killing me.*

Hi tonight, Reimu~

>I don't see any!
Hmm...
[Curse Deflection!]
Curse user is now unable to get dubs for his next 100 posts. I have taken the potential dubbage that I stole from him, and turned it into dubs.
Check 'em.

Just getting started is all!

I played a couple of really fun games of Age of Empires III with Marisa today, just before this.

cute avatar

*Better cursed than destroyed.*

>mfw off by one
Hello.

NO DUBS FOR YOU BLUE MAN

T-thanks.
Doc Manhattan~

>The next post ends with 5

Could never really get into RTS games. The only one I really liked was the first Starcraft and that was only for the story. I'm more of a FPS and RPG kind of person myself.

whats your name, qt?

Boi.
Reisen, you may be happy to see me, and I may be happy to see you...
But if I don't get dubs soon, the world, no, the universe, is doomed.

R-Rude!!

Good evening Lewdie!

The cat has been left at a petstore so it's no worries any longer~

YOU CANNOT ESCAPE THE CURSE BLUEBERRY

Get fucking dunked on, kid.

Reisen is Reisen~ But some people call me Louise.
Ah!? It is!?
Uu~ Hello, Sandra :3

Hey there Reisen! How was the rest of your day?

>The Emperor (Reversed)
It looks like you've got trouble making decisions, and maybe some immaturity to work on. You may have some manipulative friends who are dragging you down as well.

>Knight of Swords
Someone will enter into your life soon who's courageous and strong, tends to dominate wherever he or she goes because of their skillset and attitude. Try and stick close to that person as an example of what you should try to be.

>The Hierophant
Seek knowledge and wisdom. The lessons and good advice taught to us as kids may seem trite and common sense, but not enough people actually put them into practice. YOu're not a bad person, just maybe misguided right now. It happens to us all.

And by 'the universe' I meant my chances of happiness.
If you're abusing cats I will slap you and your menancing little tongue 105 ways to Sunday.

Almost quads! How are you today Marisa?

STILL SO CLOSE TO TRIPS AND YET SO FAR AWAY

Mm, it was mediocre.. And my hair didn't get done. *sighs*

Sorry to hear it... hopefully we can brighten up your night, then!

What type of cures do you use?

th-thank you for the reading, reimu... i really appreciate it...

here is some lewd before i go

Hello

You are going to give me all of your dubs.

Hey there

*I'd like too but with my friends trying to get me involved with their activities it's just not going to happen. Resides, how do you know that "The Cat" won't cause any more issues?*

No problem! I hope it helped!

Hi there, talking vagina.

Ah. I''d like that very much. ^ ^

Is anyone hiring?

Blueberry haha, You're awesome curso!

Heyo Louise

How about a reading? Nice dubs!

Hiring? what?

Idk, can you work upside down?

this is really fucking gay

I guess that no one will answer

Of course, dear~ One for Moonbunny, please.
well, you are on Sup Forums.

Answer what?

I dunno

To my greetings

Not avatarfagging today, Good morning everyone.

Here's something to think about

*I don't know, that prick seemed pretty menacing yesterday, promising to return and stuff among those lines. That or "she" was just lying as always.*

ohai
yo

You looking at the mirror?

*Party pooper.*

That's a lot to think about.. .

Hey Reimu. Sorry for coming back again so soon. Not much to talk about, I know there's not much I can do like you said, but I'm still just having a rough time so I came here.

Looks mutated also
>angry birds underwear

Ah... um... one moment, please! It seems I should clean my deck's ambient energies.

And you got to think hard

Why?
>ambient energies
Is that what you're calling it?

EGGS FOR THE EGG GOD!!
(and votes for the Trump meister)

Good evening anons

Someone tell me some touhous to raise next.

Pic is the team I went through the story with.

Hey same like from last night. I feel like Kemetecism is the way for me, but I've felt disconnected from the gods. Any advice?