How easy is it to obtain a driver's license in your cunt?

How easy is it to obtain a driver's license in your cunt?

Other urls found in this thread:

expatriate.pl/polish-driving-exam-centres-earn-millions-from-failing-learners-34-pass-rate/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Pretty easy, but ridiculously time-consuming and expensive

Prob the easiest in the world. You just need to understand Korean. Many chinks come here to get driver's license and convert it to Chinese one when they go back. Apparently chink license is way harder to get.

>half an hour of driving around with an instructor
>u turn
>parallel parking
pretty basic I guess

Passed my test last week desu feels good. Second time, I was shit the first time round years ago and had no confidence, stopped after the fail and started again this year and was loads better.

It's not easy but you just need practise like everything else. Also maybe a bit of luck with the route on your test, the route the examiner took me on was alright, could have been worse.
Similar here although you'll do one manoeuvre and maybe an emergency stop.
>parallel park
>turn in the road
>bay park
>reverse round the corner

I did turn in the road, the easiest one.

even though south korean driver license is free pass for almost all the western european and northern american cunts our driver school is failed

the test is easy but very expensive
it's at least 1000€

>How to obtain license in my country.
-First, you need take an exam about various road rules, sign and licenses.
-After you pass the first exam, you need to learn about car, the interior and engine.
-After that they will teach you how to do parking, T-parking, mountain climbing, S-road and Z-road.
-Then they will test you on the real road. You need to drive in designated road. Usually near the driving academy.
-Each test you need to pay some money. The price is vary in each academy.

Learners at 16 years old, have to answer 45 questions
Provisional 1 after a year of driving, driving test and exam
Provisional 2 another year after
Full licence after another year

Basically this.
But getting the License is a pain, because the Instructors for the final driving test wants you to do defence winter driving, regardless of season.
Beyond that, it just takes time

I paid 2500 euros for this shit.

this
>have to study for at least 1 week for the theoric exam
>have to pay for practical classes for 2 weeks or so before doing the actual driving exam
worst part for me was roundabouts

What the fuck that's mental

It's far too easy.

That's normal, same prices heres. €1000 is even cheap.
Average would be around ~1300

The practical test costs £60 here but you'll need to pay for about two hours of driving lessons if you're using your instructors car, so say about £100.

Lessons are expensive mind you, about £25 an hour

we have to get at least 20 hours of practical driving time, 40-50€ an hour

fuck this gay country

it's a joke, you sit in a class for like 30 hours, do like 10 hours of driving with an instructor than take a piss easy test

at the same time though driving is a necessity instead of a luxury here and it's a lot easier to drive in the US than in Europe

Costs like 1500 euros.

I've heard American drivers are pretty piss poor compared to European ones, must be due to the easier test.

I remember an interview with Patrick Stewart and him saying when it rains in LA avoid the roads because people don't know how to drive in it and just crash.

It's also easier to drive in US. Easier to navigate, larger highway system, less packed city centers etc.

>I've heard American drivers are pretty piss poor compared to European ones, must be due to the easier test.
depends where in europe, in west/north europe ya the roads feel a lot safer. in italy and the balkans they feet more dangerous to me

the test definitely has something to do with it, but again due to how our cities are planned and roads are laid out you don't need to think as much to drive

Yeah looks it, roads are fucking huge and seem quite uniform. Here each town is completely different driving wise, and we have narrow windy country lanes to deal with.
Good point, Southern Europeans and Eastern Euros drive like madmen.

Do the tests vary by state?

also, driving manual forces u to pay more attention

i drive with just my knees all the time

I dunno about that, attention to gears and your clutch maybe but if anything an automatic should mean you can concentrate on driving more and not have to worry about gears.

>if anything an automatic should mean you can concentrate on driving more and not have to worry about gears
heh, you havent driven much automatic huh

>Do the tests vary by state?
no clue

Never driven an automatic car nah. Mum had a Chrysler Neon many years ago and that was automatic though.

First you are forced to buy ~500$ driving course (30 hours of driving included), then pass an 'internal exam' in your driving school. After you've done, you need to pass theoretical test in local driving test center which costs you about 10$ and national driving test ($30). Around 2/3 attempts are failed.
expatriate.pl/polish-driving-exam-centres-earn-millions-from-failing-learners-34-pass-rate/

Shit costs ~250$
You will have to study 2 a week for a 2 months while having practice 2-3 times a week.
Then you need to pass school theoretical exam and practice exam. And later you have to pass the same exams in road police examination centre.
Police adds some expenses so it's ~300$ in total

>be black
>get license
literally that easy, have a married in negro family member who literally got her license without knowing how to reverse, use turnsignals properly or park and has horrible nightvision because of some eye damage, got her license on the first try and she literally had to spend the next 3 months learning how to drive over 30 km/h even though she already had her license.
sweden no...

It's easy but expensive

Costed me around 700€ for the whole process, including classes (~20€ each one for 45 minutes of driving), the theoric exam (around 45€) and two practice exams (120€ each one, and I failed the first one).

do non sweedes get anything they want?

Forgot to add that police examiners do their best so you may fail

It's literally like a mafia. This shit shouldn't be allowed, especiallly the theoretical school. You are forced to go there even if you know this. And the schools are rubbing their hands. And the prices are constantly rising ever since.

>Paying around 2500 USD for driving school's fee.
>Taking approximately 20 hours of both driving lessons and lectures
>Passing the exam to get a provisional license
>Another 20h of driving and lectures
>Driving test and some quiz set by government for full license.

I took 4 months to complete above.

not if youre american, no... i doubt that youll get special treatment even if youre an african-american. the special treatment is reserved for newly arriving 3rd world niggers and sandniggers

darn i was hoping to get on the Sweden gravy train

if youre black you could probably take a trip to some african shithole country and get a forged passport where it says youre 14 and get yourself those sweet parasite-bucks, you can literally be a 50 year old with white as snow osama bin laden beard and still get written in as a minor and get free housing, money and food...

>go to the driving school, do the rule tests in a room packed with non whites
>test is over, we all go out
>come home on foot
>see all the non whites picking up their own cars and driving their way back to home

A written test and around ~20 minutes of driving. It costs $25 which gives you 3 attempts over 6 months. You do need to provide your own car though.
If you're 16-18 you need to have held a permit ($7) for 6 months and gotten 30 hours of practice with your parents or something. They don't verify it so you could lie if you wanted to.
If you're over 18 just show up and take the test whenever you feel like it.

Relatively easy. It's just a bunch of bullshit, the only challenge is the parallel test. The instructor will approve you depending on how attractive and charismatic you are. My cousin barely knows how to change gears and got approved because she is a hot blonde.

The thing is, if you reach a highway, or a county road, you go for the best gear, and drive on that until you have to slow down for whatever reason.

The only stressful part about city driving with manual, are if the care is very prone to choke on starting acceleration.
And that isn't so bad if the clutch is not worn.

Simple enough, but pretty expensive.

Too easy. That's why americans are such terrible drivers.