We, in the UK, need to vote LEAVE

We, in the UK, need to vote LEAVE

Other urls found in this thread:

ukdefencejournal.org.uk/study-finds-uk-is-second-most-powerful-country-in-the-world/
europeangeostrategy.org/2014/01/european-geostrategy-audit-major-powers-worlds-fifteen-most-powerful-countries-2014/
youtube.com/watch?v=eYqzcqDtL3k
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Already did.

I hope we get out, i really do.

you are dead right

My friends tell me this too, im not in uk tho. They tell it to me like "we are superpower, we pay the mostiest to eu", when actually germany pays the most. Then they start with refugee and shengen treaty that have been on longer than they have lived. Nothing will chance, just accept it, and if you life sucks, look at mirror first.

Well done. I hope the rest of the natio follow suit.

I will be.

We in Britain don't take no shit. We fight back.

thats just bullshit

fuck off you bellend

knobhead

fuckwit

Clueless and underage, what a combination for a retard.

you are a fucking tool

HAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

BELLEND

You want to suck cock? Then stay in the EU.

I bet you are one of those people who always accuse something else when your life sucks. Look around you, all is fine and have been ever since eu was invented. Eu is peace project. Every single border in europe has seen like 20 wars. If countries just argue about money, then we are slowly going towards better times, and no, ppl at this age arent any smarter than the ones who started those wars. Your move, underage faggot.

"Im not in uk tho"

>Eu is peace project

Yup, tyhat must be why there are riots in France, Greece and most of the balkans.

You know nothing you fuckwit.

(USER WAS SENT TO REHABILITATION CAMP FOR THIS POST)

THE EUROPEAN UNION (EU) IN PARTNERSHIP WITH FACEBOOK, TWITTER, YOUTUBE AND MICROSOFT IS WORKING TIRELESSLY TO REMOVE POSTS THAT BREAK THE EU CODE OF CONDUCT. THESE ARE CLASSED AS ILLEGAL HATE SPEECH ONLINE IN EUROPE

Posted this in a identical friend before scrolling properly though the catalogue and seeing this had more replies so i'll ask you as well leave user

I'm currently still undecided on voting to stay or leave . I understand why leaving the EU appeals to many as it is a chance to better our country. However leaving the EU is a double edged-sword it could benefit greatly or also greatly hinder us. Could you try to convince me why it is worth taking that risk if in fact you believe it to infact be a risk. Convince me to vote leave otherwise I'll just be defacing my ballet.

Good luck user

bloody peasants

you dont fight back at all, torys have been fucking you in the ass without vaseline for years and you have done nothing

Can you name any of the four Presidents of the EU?

Did you vote for them?

Nuff said.

What riots are these? You know, riots happen every day. You are looking for biased shit since you already made your mind. Chances are there are more riots in uk at this moment than in france or balkans.

There are 7 presidemts

Same user here again

Also leave-user I live in Cornwall where most of our revenue comes back tourism. In recent years business has not been great and the EU has subsidised large amounts of money into my county.

lets just not make europe great again. germany is ruining everything.

wat

The EU has given money???

You mean the EU has given you back YOUR money and told you how to spend it.

Can you name any last 4 presidents of uganda? Thats how much Eu president has power on your life.

Topkek

WHAT???

UK leaves EU = last time the UK will ever be relevant

Why would you want to stay in a political union which is undemocratic? You CANNOT remove EU Commisioners from their posts and they make the laws. Vote to remain and you are waving goodbye to democracy.

I beg you to watch 'Brexit the movie'.

Then you will vote LEAVE

I'm voting stay, you lot are seriously short sighted if you think we will be better off not being in a union of countries that we buy and sell from

nuf said

The EU commission doesn't dictate rules, it suggests them which the council can then decide whether or not to pass them. The EU Council is compromised of people put forward from member states

and why will we stop buying and selling from Europe?

You are seriously deluded if you think that will stop.

So you agree then. The council of ministers dictates the laws.

The council is NOT ELECTED by me, or you.

We won't. But first of all, trade will get more expensive from being a non EU state, as well as the highly likely chance that services over here will be relocated, seeing as services is pretty much all this country has held onto

For me they are good countries. Pretty much only good places in world are in europe, north america and australia, japan. What better allies there to work with? This is not 1800s

>LOOK MUM I POSTED IT AGAIN!!!!1111 XDDDDDDDD

Still using that alt right/nazi/far right/xenophobe boogeyman eh?

We are one of the biggest and strongest economies in Europe, if we leave they are the ones who will come grovelling to us - not the other way around.

I shouldn't need to re-register, right? I registered for the GE but I know thousands of people have been removed from the register recently.

No, but it is elected by the piss take of a prime minister you elect

You are aware that UK services are mainly banned from doing business in the EU?

Obviously not.

We hardly get to choose our MoP's . Our democracy is a fraud the wider the gape in equality the less democratic a country is. This is how Noam Chomsky put it in his documentary called requiem of the american dream. It's all about how the american economy was made how it is and what the consequences of it are. Well worth a watch if you're into that type of thing. It's available on Netflix.

Allies, ABSOLUTELY.

A political union? No thanks

It's not just about having allies, we have the UN for that.

It's about the trade deals and legislation that is already in place as part of being a member of the EU.

Not the mention all the other reasons, such as emigration, human rights, etc

Actually it's the first time I've posted it :^)
And we're hardly a powerful economy if we're sucking the dicks of the USA, China, France and Germany

you're all retarded. Voting to stay in, system's fine right now. Why change something which isn't worth changing in the long run?

So you agree it is undemocratic..............ermmm

This is somewhat news to me, care to expand?

I will give it a watch. I think you'll enjoy Requiem of the American Dream. It explains how democracy is ruined by modern day economics. Also Zeitgeist is worth a watch too only a third of it is about the economy but really worth the watch. Both of these are on the UK Netflix.

You do realise you get to vote for meps? When's the last time you've given a shit about that? Now you're complaining over it?

You guys shoulda voted in that one guy, Nigel thornberry or whatever. He drinks beer and that's chill as fuck.

Trade deals?

Google the EU trade deals with the rest of the world.

The EU HAS NONE!!!!

So these trade deals we nee with everyone - the EU seems to be doing OK without any.......

That guy's also a nut.

yes sucking their dicks :)

You mean the guy that got back stabbed by his own constituency?

Define nut. Because I know nothing about him.

Then cried foul play because he didn't get voted in.

Please vote leave. Please PLEASE pLEAse!

GO LEAVE GO!

Greetings from Germany. äöüß

This is what you assume will happen it is not what will happen. The choice is more like stay as it is or take this mystery box and deal with the contents good or bad.

you mean the constituency where the Torah party went and fucked him in the ass like the corrupt cunts they are?

I wouldn't know.

WRONG!

MEPs CANNOT suggest laws to be raised. They CANNOT dictate the path to be taken. They only vote on WHICH OF THE CHOSEN PATHS TO TAKE.

The paths are chosen by the council and the commission - both UNELECTED

UN is a complete joke, just look at the russia and ukraine. nothing relevant will never happen through un. If brits think their un permanent seat makes them important, well for a start look at the map. Your country is smaller than flyshit on a globe. You will be just USA sidekick or EU friend, and when Scotland leaves uk, well whats smaller than flyshit is left.

theguardian.com/uk-news/2016/jun/01/judge-grants-extension-to-police-investigation-into-tory-election

First of all, source?

And if we talk about the country itself and not the corporations that generate revenue through it, a lot of our national services have their shares owned mostly by foreign government, meaning we're at the mercy of if they choose to increase the price of gas or electricity

A nut? Proof pls.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA YOU'RE ONE OF THOSE. I THOUGHT YOU ONLY EXISTED ON FACEBOOK.

And if that mystery box is good, then great! We're even better off than we were before!

But if it's shit? Well you and your family are unemployed and the welfare system cannot handle the stress put on top of it, gg

Inselaffen! Vote LEAVE nao!

His constituency voted for tory instead of ukip, tories are hardly any better though

You are exactly right but the money the EU receives comes from tax payers. If we leave tax won't go down so I'll still be paying the same amount. However the difference is rather then the EU who decides how much money to grant and how to spend it it will be our parliament if they invest any money at all.

>ukdefencejournal.org.uk/study-finds-uk-is-second-most-powerful-country-in-the-world/

>europeangeostrategy.org/2014/01/european-geostrategy-audit-major-powers-worlds-fifteen-most-powerful-countries-2014/

ok sorry but Kent Police Force and Judge Barron disagree with you. They exceeded the legal spending limit in the district and then tried to SHUT IT DOWN when they got found out :^)

The EU Council consists of the head of states. So when you elect someone of national position, you are also opening them up to a position on the EU Council. Think about that next time you vote for a blubbering idiot

The EU is the only thing stopping that pig fucker and his crew running wild over the country, do you really want that?

So you are saying that you prefer to get what some unelected and unaccountable civil servant grants you by his/her own goodwill rather than your own democratically elected representative?

God help us.

Why are brits whining about money? They have been given discounts over all other countries since Thatcher. Germany pays the most and is doing just fine, maybe its because euro.

That's on about power as in military power, not economic

EU is also the thing contributing flooding our countries with new people, the country with one of the highest population densities within it too.

They'll have us keep building houses until every last daisy and blade of grass is blocks of flats containing cheap workers for those big global corporations.

As opposed to a right wing EU government in 10 years time that YOU CANNOT REMOVE??

At least you get a choice to remove the tories every 5 years.

Fuck no. At least the EU has some form of protection for a member states citizens

Imagine actually believing this. Put that tin foil hat away, Neil.

Shengen treaty has nothing to do with eu. Pick better politicians and maybe opinions too

>Within each category, we have selected one key attribute that we believe to be critical:

>Within the cultural pull category, we have chosen the number of the world’s top one-hundred universities

>in the diplomatic influence category, we have chosen the reach of the fifteen countries’ respective intelligence systems, including both government intelligence (signals, human and cyber intelligence), as well as open-source intelligence

>Amongst the economic strength category – and in keeping with our critique of economic and demographic determinism above – we have selected the number of ‘alpha’-grade Global Cities each country possesses, as these locations represent the ‘command centres’ of the global economy

>And finally, among the military reach category, we have chosen ‘operational reach’ as the most important of all: this is because it is one thing for a country to mobilise large armed forces, but quite another for it to project them against enemies and/or to use them to prevent opponents from even materialising.

5, or 4, would be too late. They're already dismantling the NHS, leaving the EU and the inevitable economic instability would only speed that up.

Jesus H Christ!!

Schengen is a founding principle of the EU.

signed in 80s lol, check your hot opinions

Dismantling the NHS? They are putting more money in than any government in history.

You think the EU is economically stable? CHRIST ON A BIKE!!!

The Euro is doomed to fail. Greece cannot EVER repay its debts and will be in penury until the inevitable collapse of the Euro. Let us hope to God that the revolution there will be peaceful.

Where do you live mate? I'm stuck in the southeast a room here is starting at 500 quid. A fucking ROOM.

Landlords bought up all the old victorian townhouses, have partitioned them into 6/8 bedroom houses and rent them out en-masse and overpriced to the poor cunt locals who are stuck with either mum or dad or forever on the poverty rung.

Nice connection to the real world.

The UK will have scored very highly for the education, diplomacy, intelligence and military, but what does the description for the economic category describes? It describes all the organisations based within the UK which largely consists of financial services. If you lived in the UK you'd know the economy is shit

whatever decision is most condusive for reclassification, ending of prohibition & decriminalisation of soft drugs class & industry, economy, business..

Get back into your contamination board

It's there for a reason

You fuck off back to your shed you lowly worm.

The hike in property prices in the south is driven buy rich foreigners buying up large areas of property, particularly in London. I live in Scunthorpe, a shitty little northern steel town.

>Sprouting memes of a meme candidate

No that isn't what I'd rather. The problem is a doubt that our own government that we elected would invest as much into Cornwall and the rest of the south west as the EU does.
This is one of the many questions that are specific to certain areas of the country and their fore are unlikely to get answered or considered.

can you send help????

The eu is an umbrella style government that underminds each individual country in the continent and ignores the differences in the countries. It is a disgusting bastion of corruption and mind control. All the while England and Germany fit the bill for the entire continent. So no, no more. Brexit, umbrella one size fits all government is the worst idea ever

BREXIT THE MOVIE
PLEASE WATCH

youtube.com/watch?v=eYqzcqDtL3k

BREXIT THE MOVIE
PLEASE WATCH