*fart*

*fart*

Yummy

Is that what you do to dicks, you slimy nigger?

These have been 404ing all day

hoy

Probably some asspained jan.

Sup?

No, they've been getting pruned due to inactivity. I didn't think g/fur regulars would have things going on on a Friday.

thinkin bout universe n staff

Play with balls instead.

banach-tarsk

No longer

That's hot.

i think i tried explaining you to it once.

I'm posting at work

Not enough discussion going on

you should go back to work

sux

What do you wanna talk about?

I don't know. Maybe the usual whining about being lonely ?

I'd rather fap than complain tho

Post your butt.

Maybe, but I've honestly been too lonely to bother fapping. So I just have a ton of feels and bottled up sexual energy that isn't being used.

I'm too scared.

I'm want to stop being lonely. Too bad I'm a gay retard

My shift just ended

you sound like me lol

you should be a mom

Do it. For America.

but that's homosexual

>that golfers body

But luckily there's another gay retard that goes to my school, so i just have to stop being a beta faggot and ask him out

You homos disgust me

For America.

Seriously label your cancer threads. My filters won't pick up on this. Unless you really really like Spiderman.

I just downloaded Grindr on my telephone again, and yet again I'm too afraid to contact anybody on it. I wish I weren't so opposed to HIV.

No, fuck raising children

The only photos I have are poorly lit ones I took with my iPod, and posting them would require either mobileposting or transferring the photos through email. Honestly, I don't think the images are worth the effort.

spiderman is ok

Suck his dick first, then ask him

Agreed they need to label their threads or fuck off to their own board.

Just wear a condom dummy

Do it.

Good idea, I'll try that

but that's what i already do. im a mother to 7 separate multi-hundred dollar textbooks for the sake of discovering triadakyis homology

you won't find any discomfort if you feed them food dyes and pesticidelaced ingredients

How reliable are they ? I know the chance of them failing is pretty low, but I don't want to take any chances at all. Also, it's always possible that the other guy's an asshole and punctures the condom on purpose without me noticing, because there are people who actually do that.

I'll need more motivation than that.

Sorry about that i didn't make the thread

spooderman rub my badger belly

More qt badgers pls

I'm not an expert, but im pretty sure that even if the condom has a small hole in it is still preventing direct contact, which prevents blood to blood contact.

i can't help but believe the butthole in this image is a bit too low

this comic is brilliant actually

If you use grindr, most people post whether or not that have it, and, to be safe, make anybody wear a condom and try asking about past relations. They'll give something away.

it's a buttgina

but that's insane

I thought the semen is what spreads HIV…

Have I been wrong about it this entire time ?

Thanks. Most people in my area don't have anything. The only person who does says HIV negative as of May 2013, which is beyond sketchy.

no, bodily fluids will transmit it, i'm sure.

badger walking to a badger business meeting

cute but
where's badj

Yeah, that's my point. A hole in the condom will cause semen to leak through, which will very likely spread the HIV that I don't want to have.

only use condoms you have and have not poked a hole into

Did you get a new comp yet?

i dunno but they don't like me posting badgers

it's because that's what he does

Semen or blood

I guess that could work, but I still kind of have trust issues with strangers. I'm probably just being silly, though. I think I'm more afraid of meeting strangers, especially for sex, because I've never done anything IRL with someone I met online before.

his butthole and everything below it looks like it's half a foot too low

im still on a loaner. sitting at my old place hitting the bong and repeatedly pressing the random article link on wikipedia

not enough

Unless the condom fucking explodes, you'll have minimal exposure and your chance of actually contracting aids will be very small.

That's good to know. The condom can't actually explode, can it ?

But you should probably not take sexual health advice from a fucking 17 year old

Good point. You also should probably not say you're 17 on this web site, but I won't judge.

well only do it if you feel comfortable
also this, fam

sup

What are they gonna do, ban me?

Yeah.
You have to not be a child to use this website.

It would be out of my comfort zone, but I also don't want to be alone for the entirety of my youth. I feel like I'm wasting a very important time of my life right now, just shitposting on Sup Forums instead of making the best of it.

So how is everyone doing?

reported

same

without looking, I'm predicting that 40% of the images are avatars