>make

>america

>great

>again

literally they are into dark age again

and you will learn to bow to him

Kek

And ?
At least he won't oppress the white people like democrats. I don't care just how fucking stupid and uneducated they are, as long as they are on the white people's side.
That's all.

knowing the age of the earth is not a reflection on your ability to be an effective government member

>oppress the white people
>oppress

>We can't vote for someone who is both intelligent and not anti-white

Yes, you heard me right

If you did find somebody like that i'd vote for him but you don't have it

lol at these anti intellectualism fags on this thread
Sup Forums is not only full of bigots but also of real low IQ uneducated dunces. especially Sup Forums and Sup Forums.

these shits are problematic because they simply dont get any cultural value and basic science.
they only support things leading to making money and really faggotry mass things like celebs who help to boost their policies.

the next 4-8 years is going to be a hoot from this side desu

Just a continuation of populist nonsense from the past two decades, nothing unusual here.

How do you know the word 'anti-intellectualism' but still sound like a retard?

all you can do is bring such an obvious strawmans argument and make an ad hominem attack

altrights are exactly the same as netouyos. i wont deal with you super low iq socially inept scum again

the world's most obvious proxy award goes to

I bet you can't prove the world is over 6 billion years old or whatever the fuck (((scientists))) tell you. You blindly believe it because the government tries to control facts through liars in labcoats.

>the next 4-8 years is going to be a hoot from this side desu

Dude we have Trudeau.

I think we are in the least place to talk.

>5500 years
That's wrong. Earth and everything has existed only as long as I have been conscious 'today', so around 7 hours or so.

As it turns out you literally can't

How is his secretary of state pick relevant to how old the earth is

>there are no intelligent pro-white people

hmmm

really makes you think doesn't it

maybe it means something... hmmmmm

are you a Solipsist?

Yeah whites are so unintelligent

I hate them

>Yes, you heard me right
Oh, ok. Then it must simply be that you don't understand the situation in the US. You see, although it has recently been somewhat popular to vilify white people, we are pretty far from oppressed as a group.

Is there anyone else who thinks that solipsism requires far too much confidence, or have I just become too nihilistic?

>slate
hmm yes ok

Every Planck time 'I' die and am replaced with a nearly exact copy of my former self.

While the US defenestrates itself, Canada will be a world superpower.