WE FUCKING DID IT

>Nornia celebration thread

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2015_UEFA_European_Under-21_Championship
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>tfw Southern Ireland fail to qualify

mon the lads

np lads

you know they have fucked up the format when teams like this can get through their group

This. It's fucking pathetic. Albania who only scored 1 (one) goal can actually go through as well.

GOD SAVE THE QUEEN

this has always been the case but yeah

From a lifelong Englishman, congratulations my loyal friends.

Long live the Queen.

It's the last 16 of the tournament, they deserve to get that far

the rules is the rules wee man

you knew that before you went in to this

Welshman here, good work lads.

Yet Sweden won't

>when teams like this can get through their group

0-1 vs the World Champions is pretty fucking decent Sven

What a gay flag.

>A team that only scored one goal deserves to be in the last 16

Should learn to count. Got as much goals as Greece got at the WC2014 groups to go through

Which team is that? NI scored two goals

no but perhaps next time when the best-ranked 4th place teams also qualify

They were part of 24 teams that qualified

Only 8 teams go out and the others were worse, Albania won't get through anyway

Both of their losses was 1-0, one of which was against the world champions

Just because a team is shit on paper doesn't mean they shouldn't get through

>Sweden
>Qualifying without ibra

Enjoy the wilderness, maybe you'll learn to appreciate how nice this is for smaller nations

>mfw we don't qualify and a province of or country does

Only one team should be knocked out and then we can continue with a Best of 23 tournament

>NI finish top of qualifiers
>Sweden come 3rd
If it wasn't for the new system you wouldn't even be in this tournament you retard

You probably shouldn't throw stones just yet Sweden, not until you beat Belgium.

And to make it clear, you HAVE to beat Belgium to go through.

the brazilian commentator said that Norn Iron should build another titanic so they can all get in hahaha

Yay, all British teams advanced! What a good EC for them!

Vote remain pls.

are you under the impression that i think the Swedish team deserves to qualify or even be in the tournament? because if so you're wrong, Belgium will mop the floor with them and they will come home as they deserve to. Mediocrity shouldn't be rewarded (as such, Northern Ireland should be going home too)

>dat obsession

You had an easier group. Simple as that. If you can win your last 16 game vs a decent team or qualify for the world cup in 2 years in an actually moderately challenging group I will be impressed. Until then you are still just wee Ireland.

And to think, if Scotland had gotten their Independence, we could be proudly saying that all the UK teams made it to the Round of 16 right now.

Well done lads, love ya lots.

>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2015_UEFA_European_Under-21_Championship
We're bringing it home 2 years in a row when with the easy path to final.

nope

Any tournament that allows this country to advance is a joke desu

>Get beat by lelgium 3-0
>Norn iron hold Germany to 1-0
Top kek, southern ireland is wank, deal with it

>All these bitter nations

We're going out next round. Whats the problem with letting us carry on for another week

>Any tournament that allows this country to advance is a joke desu

i'd like to see the US try get through our defenders

The Pride of the United Kingdom!

>Last 2 competitive games betweeen Germany and Ireland end in a comprehensive Irish victory and a closely contested tie deep in the heartland of Nazi Germany

>North Ireland can't even manage a draw with them when it matters

It must be that Scotland part of you that's holding you back.

>"A-aye m8! We got fucked aswell b-but we accepted it like good wee boys so we did a-aye!"

Seriously rope yourself you shit cunts. Remember we BEAT Germany? Did you ever beat Belgium? Do Belgium even know you exist?

What does the red hand mean? i've never bothered to find out

we beat Germany in qualifying

like actually beat them, won the match, not a 0-1 "victory"

>Until then you are still just wee Ireland.

It says on Google that you've only got one point Niall. Does that mean you're going out Niall?

Yes, yes, well done Ireland...
HOWEVER

You'd better beat Italy tomorrow Ireland, I don't want Turkroaches to go through.

>all these irecucks ITT
Top kek, enjoy anal rape by italy:^)

>Remember we BEAT Germany?

Northern Ireland have beaten Germany in recent years too lad

When was the last time Ireland actually won a match at the Euros

Capped this post for inevitable Irish victory.

take a sip of Guinness and calm down there paddy

we've got a win, three draws and one loss against Italy in the last 5 times we've played them

We did it!!!

I've never been more proud of my Scots-Irish heritage!!

>we've got a win, three draws and one loss against Italy in the last 5 times we've played them

You'll get a draw at very best tomorrow and you'll be going home

today

we beat Germany 0-1

Legend that a guy was in a race to claim some land and he cut off his hand and threw it to claim it before his competitors. Became the symbol of Ulster.

>Lelgium shoved their throbbing cock down his team's ass
>He thinks they'll WIN against ITALY
O I am laffin

>There is a popular legend about the origin of the Red Hand, with many local variations, in which it is associated with sovereignty and kingship. According to the legend, the kingdom of Ulster had at one time no rightful heir. Because of this, it is agreed that a boat race should take place and that "whosoever's hand is the first to touch the shore of Ireland, so shall he be made the king". One potential king so desires the kingship that, upon seeing that he is losing the race, he cuts off his hand and throws it to the shore—thus winning the kingship. The hand is red to represent the fact that it would have been covered in blood. In some versions of the tale, the king who cuts off his hand belongs to the Uí Néill clan, or is Niall of the Nine Hostages himself, which explains its association with them. In other versions, the king is Érimón, one of the Milesians.[6]

there's a few stories but my favourite is a boat race to place a new king and the first person to touch land would be given the crown, so some eager soul cut off his hand and threw it to reach it first.

With a game played less

What's the problem, Mick?

God bless you brave Ulstermen!

>Loyalists bragging about James "literally lost half the country" Buchanan

I'll show you a throbbing cock if you don't shut the fuck up m8

GJ lads. I'm happy for you at least.

Is that what the Priest said to you?

Thanks!

You mean the guy who refused to invade and take illegal actions against people who chose their own path?

Is it possible for all of them to go out at the same time? Just want to prepare myself for potential bants.

>Southerners

>Bring over blacks because they're too lazy to work the fields
>Commit treason to stay lazy cunts and just treat blacks like utter crap, specifically breeding them to be stupid
>Get absolutely BTFO, but treated with extreme leniency
>Whine and bitch about muh Lost Cause
>Are directly responsible for making blacks as shitty as they are today
>Have been the last to catch up on virtually every social ever in America
>Lead the nation in poverty, obesity, and poor education, not to mention government spending

>W-we'll rahs agen

>qualifying
Northern Ireland have beaten eventual champions in qualifying before, you can brag again if Germany wins the Euros

Any of your Norn lads cheering on the fenians? I want Troubles 2: Electric Boogaloo to happen on the world stage.

>tfw the song we sing "we're not brazil were n.ireland but its all the same to me" is actually true cause we are better than brazil atm.

I want them or Sweden to win so we might have a chance of playing Wales in the next round

Protestants will mostly support Northern Ireland exclusively. Vocal minority will hate the Republic.

Catholics will usually support both, but will break Republic in a 1v1.

Even the Southerns are hard pressed to cheer on the ROI team they're that shit.

You're not even better than Northern Brazil. And they don't even need to pretend to be a legitimate country.

>Catholics will usually support both
You're talking shite. Having said that, a lot of us are on board with Norn simply because this is the fucking Euros they've managed to land themselves in, so fuck it.

>this butthurt irish fenian fuck
M8 just calm down. We are the better nation. Should have joined the uk desu

Calm down lad. Why can't we all just get along? At least for the Euros. Both sets of fans have been fucking great, even if the teams haven't been as great.

McGoverns gotta be target for some EPL teams now

Not him, and I don't want this thread to turn into a politics shitfest when it should be a celebration, but the UK can't afford two welfare queens, let alone one.

Why did they leave anyway?

>Hmm should we be part of arguably the 2nd or 3rd most powerful country in the world or be this little shitty irrelevant country that people only know from drinking

Option 2 senpai

Then you should just be nuked.

I wonder if the yank brain can comprehend the irony in this post.

Going to abort this thread if you fucks don't SHUT UP

Same reason the UK are voting whether or not to leave one of the biggest economic unions in the world.

Not hard to understand, oni-chan.

I have no doubt Brendan Rodgers has already got a pre-contract written.

The UK can't even afford to do that anymore.

Yo, who are the current 6 Nations champions winning it with a Grand Slam?

>1916
>3rd world shithole, millions of peoplemdying of starvation
>2016
>rich and comfy 1st world paradise

I think it was a good idea. What say you my cheeseburger consuming friend?

>1st world

lol

>Irish Military consists of literally 8,000 active troops and 7 propeller aircraft

I'm afraid you're nowhere close to first world lad

UK bringing the bantz

FOR GOD AND ULSTER

I guess we'll just have to rely on brave British and Ameriburger boys to give their lives and protect us

Thanks lads

You don't understand what the term means.

Which isn't really your fault since you spend most of your time studying the Qu'ran.

completely agree no bias