Mu/ opinion on Adele, she's a great singer you can't deny

mu/ opinion on Adele, she's a great singer you can't deny.

Other urls found in this thread:

phillymag.com/news/2012/02/15/adele-hiatus-learn-to-sing/
youtube.com/watch?v=DfG6VKnjrVw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

she's a great vocalist. her music is boring and doesn't move me at all.

Isn't that interesting? Think about a guy like Lou Reed, he can't sing for shit but still manages to "move" a great part of this board, makes me think about the role of the our modern musicians. It's clearly not just a question of skill in his respective instrument.

Her vocals are severely overrated.

Especially her live vocals, just watch any of her big live performances.

Beyonce, Pink, Gaga and Christina Aguilera >>>

Are you serious? I've neber listened to Beyounce song that I coudn't single.

HELLO ITS ME

Singing isn't really a skill I admire when you go to some performing arts school that teaches you how to be successful in modern music charts.
Writing is something different completly, and i think majority of people oin this board would agree that as long you have some goddam good words written in a good sequence you dont really care that the person can't sing for shit.

Eh writing is more important than singing skill but I think you still have to be at least average. Or have a really interesting voice that just suits the music.

i would listen to her if she put out any music at all

also this, her songs don't do her justice

Yeah, just think about Danny Brown and how much bitching he gets coz his voice

Adele is part of the group of musicians that sacrifice songwriting for showcasing vocal talent which in turn makes it very boring and annoying after a while

>sacrifice songwriting
What do you mean by this? I think she's pretty sincere, very cheesy with her housewife lyrics, but sincere. Doesn't she write her own songs?

Adele is a bad singer.
It's not about your vocal range, it's about how you use it.

Her voice is actually really not great, her "style" of singing is what caused her to develop those fucking things in her throat

take Skyfall as an example. The melody in the chorus feels very awkward and forced IMO because she decided to do that weird vocal run instead of writing something that fit better. And a lot of her songs just feel like a set up for her to deliver a big vocal performance instead of writing a song with something new or interesting in it

>a great singer you can't deny.
Yes I can, you waste of trips

my opinion is that if she was hot then she would not have been as successful

What's wrong with her voice use? We're not talking about Grimes here, to me it seems like another case of mu/ contrarianism.

I'd let her sit on my face but other than that she's overrated

I want to cuddle with her in my pajamas while we watch Disney movies.

Is this normal?

Surely

One of the vocalists out there who are simultaneously incredibly talented and also sound unique. Regardless, she still makes boring pop music but I respect her more than most pop musicians

i've no doubt she has a great voice, it's just that i personally don't like that kind of singing voice. way to harsh.

>Langley believes that the very vocal quality of Adele’s voice and the way she’s been trained to sing were factors in her voice problems, which required serious surgery in November. “If you listen to Adele’s voice, she’s basically screaming and yelling all the time,” says Langley, who observes that she doesn’t seem to know how to modify her chest voice to properly hit the high notes that she belts out. “It’s an absolutely lovely, well-positioned voice, and she’s making millions of dollars. People love the way she sings, but it’s dangerous.”

phillymag.com/news/2012/02/15/adele-hiatus-learn-to-sing/

This kinds of problems are pretty com mon on metal singers

not knowing how to properly sing? i'm not surprised

High-pitch singers often face voice issues along their carrers

She's a strictly worse Lana Del Rey. And a fat cunt. But those are separate.

Why is she worse than the Fake Depression Queen?

she's probably the biggest waste of talent I know of and almost will ever know of, which makes me really sad when I think of all the potential

>this is a 10/10 vocalist in america

youtube.com/watch?v=DfG6VKnjrVw

I can understand why you say Lana Del Rey is the fake depression queen, and I don't really disagree, but considering you're saying that in comparison to Adele... Adele had one boyfriend in highschool for like 5 months and since then she's been singing about love and loss and all that other shit. It's to the point where her fans keep harassing the guy about it, and they found him because the fat cunt gave out his name.

Also she's fat and looks like she's in her mid 40s even though she's like 25. Super gross.

she obviously has a good voice in her but wow this was rough

Yeah, I respect just because of the raw talent, but I also keep that respect to a minimum because she's throwing it away in the form of what absolute glossed out boring material she's allowing herself to make