Game of Thrones predictions

Game of Thrones predictions
>Martells and Kings Landing (Lannisters+Tyrells) go to war next season
>Wildfire caches the mad king had placed around the city that Jamie forgets to tell everyone about blow up
>Dragon bitch shows up with Muslim army to a burning city with no survivors
>SHEEEEEEEEIIIIT
>ends up teaming with the north and her, Jon snow, and dwarf ride dragons to kill white walkers
>dwarf dies

Moar fat Mother of Dragons!!!

Bran is the engineer of all pain in Westeros.

He wargs back in time to be Bran the Builder and Bran Stark...he drives the king mad while trying to warn him of the white walkers.

He causes the King to kill his family members and sparks the war.

Jon is a Targaryan.

Hell, maybe he drove the king mad on purpose because the touch of the Night's King corrupted him?

GRRM dies

You know she's an allegory for modern Western women, right? That fucking SJW attitude of hers and the fact she came from a perfect looking race of genetically superior ancestors who were known and revered conquerors.

Jesus where the fuck did this idea that bran made the mad King mad come from?
I really think people are misunderstanding his ability to travel through time, he cannot change the outcome of a past event, he can only witness it.

dwarf dies has been known for ages

Dany wont go anywhere.. Shes taking way too long

Show will end with white walkers killing all

It wasn't Bran that warged the mad King, it was the three-eyed raven

no one warged him you dumbfuck. Those visions are just visions. In the books they have to use a wierwood tree but that's it.

>Martells
there are no real martells anymore- just some fanfic sand snake bitches.

why is she fat

It's a time loop dude, same deal as with hodor

Hodor became derpy way before bran was ever born, but it was bran who made him that way

The mad King heard voices in his head, was said to have gone mad out of no where, shouted burn them all constantly, and assembled enough wildfire to destroy kings landing X amount of times according to Tyrion.

Bran went back to tell the mad King to make a shit ton of wildfire to burn/kill the white walkers and the army of the dead but Tyrion fucked that up when he used that against stannis presumably.

Either that or the 3 eyed Raven did it beforehand

Bran is Azor Ahai

>Somebody with a long-ass name is gonna die
>Probably via betrayal ZOMG PLOT TWIST
>Somebody's gonna get raped
>Maybe even some consensual sex
>Definitely some more weird little titties

I've never once watched this show, and I probably never will.

Uh... Hold the door?

Grrm said the ending will be bittersweet, so up for interpretation I guess
Same thing, they're all Spanish shit skinsto me

Back to

He also intro'd the ww's in the first episode and there was a hint they'd win the whole thing

here's my prediction
the book and the tv show will have different people sit on the iron throne.
the debate will never end

It was created by a feminist on tumblr to add "realism" to the shows beauty standards

sand snakes were the harbinger for the decline of the show.

I still have faith in the books though.

I imagine the ending is going to be many many years after the huge epic battles we're waiting on. I suspect we might get some stories of Spring (the title of the final book being a dream of spring) where the characters we know will be ancient. I'm thinking Jaime and Samwell to name a few. Probably Arya as some kind of renegade sexy assassin

Fag
Tbqh same, maybe the books will improve on these story lines
Not really I'd say Stan the Man's death by bull-dyke was

3 eyed raven can't be azor ahai also

No it's nothing like the hodor thing, which as you said was a time-loop, Bran cannot alter past events in the past, and let's say he could why go the mad King? A guy that's been dead for nearly 20 years? Why not dany? The one person in the whole world with the weaponary, in the form of dragons, that could actually defeat the White walkers. Why not go to her 'yeah skip mereen bitch we need you in the north'

Bran didn't tell Hodor to hold the door, Meera did

Yeah but thats probably why it happened because he was most likely the one who originally tried to fix it and save Westeros from the walkers. Hell, it could have happened during that flicker where he saw the king yelling BURN THEM ALL

Yeah and Bran probably realized he had that ability. He probably created the loop with the mad king. He knew the white walkers were going to fuck up everything so he built the wall as bran the builder and also was the Bran Stark that his nana lady knew. She in the book even said they were all 1 in the same to her.

Now do you think he'd troll us like that, make us sit through and waste 80 hours of hour life to get a good giggle?
>arya
>sexy
Kek

So if bran can do all that why not go back in time to the original children of the forest and tell them making the White walkers was a shit idea?

Show fags call him 3 eyed raven when book readers know he's Brynden Rivers.

Bran goes back in bran into Bran and Bran

With that much realism Drogon would have a broken spine

The 3 dragons will survive at the end of the show? What do you think?

Book fags are pretty much cucks, enjoy waiting 5 years for the sixth book, which reiterates what happened in the show

Maybe he did warged into an old man and it turns out to the 3 Eyed Raven

The one carrying tyrion dies making tyrion fall to his death

he's probably going to die before then. He never plans on retiring. The ride never ends.

>Being Bran Malkovic

"the show is fanfiction"

words spoken by GRRM himself at the convention he was at last weekend.

And he's waited for almost two decades for people to like his work and give it the love it deserves. He's been writing ASOIAF for fucking years. We can wait for him.

What if Bran warged into his father and impregnated his mother to have rickon?

for what reason that kid is an autistic egg creature

The show's really jumped the shark since Tywin and Joff died.

It's like TWD with dragons now.

U do that cuck

fuck yeah, I agree with you user

>although i am a little disappointed in GRRM because he got jewed out by Dumb & Dumber who screwed us over too by having halfwits like this guy holding on their line of thinking

That's what made him autistic

I'll take the shows 'fan-fiction' over Martins nonexistent last 2 books. He ain't getting this shit out man.

Yeah dan and Dave really screwed game of thrones... By making it the most popular fantasy series on the planet.. Cunts, they really Jewed Martin here.

Havent read the books yet, are the predictions there on how it ends any different?

maybe people need to learn to shut the fuck up and wait for more than a god damned minute. This is why sites will always spoil shit forever, because niggers like you will not wait one second to dissect shit and leave an iota of intrigue or mystery.

Baby wants everything and baby wants it now, right?

spoken like a true twat

Wait for minute?
Dude I read the first game of thrones book when I was in high school, that was over a decade ago.
The show has been out for 6 years now, I'm just excepting reality here, he's not gunna finish it.

It'll be 15 years before the last book, the last season, however will be in 2 years friendo

>fantasy
it's sci fi, you dumbass

Dumb said it, but Dumber hasn't confirm it, or I didn't hear it because he's insufferable to listen to

SANSA NUDES WHEN

so I should give up quality in order to have something cheap NOW, is that your logic? No wonder this world is going to shit. Faggots like you.

Never?

>sci-fi=stuff that could happen
>fantasy=stuff that could never happened
Nigga u dumb

Jon and Daenerys get married and rule the kingdoms.

Kings Landing will be leveled in some way (remember Danny's memory in the creepy tower where the castle is in ruins)

Arya's direwolf's army come to assist the war at some point.

Phone is at 2%. Would go in.

Ramsey will kill Rickon with an arrow infront of Jon Snow. Frikidoctor confirmed.

Sci fi is science fiction. Fiction can always become reality, it just hasn't happened yet.

Fantasy is exactly that, a fantasy. Dummy.

I agree with this guy, book fags are only punishing themselves

What do you think about the future of this characters?
>Jorah Mormont
>Davos Seaworth

The faggot of Martin will kill this characters?

accurate gif

oh, my sweet summer child....

kek

Exactly what I'm saying with the wildfire and war with door, its cool dude
So what you're saying is that the shit in westeros could happen?
Nigga u the niggest

Star Wars is science fiction, that can become reality, it just hasn't happened yet.

In becoming the new Winterfell REEK rick-on is fucked in the ass many times by Lord Ramsey. Jon wins the battle of the bastards but he decides to keep Ric-on around to clean the cum leaking from sansa's anus.

Nigga that was a long time ago

>Jorah finds cure, dies before he meets the dragon queen again
> Davis becomes loyal to Jon snowand becomes lead advisor
My question is where's Gendry?

okay, I get it.
Hillary becoming President is science fiction.
Trump becoming President is fantasy.

Is that you George Martin?

In a galaxy far far away

And this guy?
>Jaqen H'ghar

Dude yes

I'd say its more of:
Building the wall is science fiction
Making Mexico pay for it =fantasy

it was the past you dumbass

a man obtains dubs

>Watches arya kill other bitch
>approaches her
>she pulls out needle
He says either:
"Its just a prank bro, there are cameras everywhere"
Or
You're training is complete

With infinite dimensions, I guess yeah

>A long time ago in a galaxy far far away

I got it the first time, but the idea of Daenerys conquering a leader and everyone siding with her is a bit boring and makes me feel that she's probably the least worthy of anything she has.

I understand the unsullied rallying to her side, and fuck it even the slaves. I always thought the dothraki were a bunch of savages who were feared all around the world. But apparently some chick being able to survive a fire deters anyone who was previously loyal, even though they could have easily killed her. I don't know why she would have any supporters, let alone her life, after killing their leaders, and apparently they are a bunch of cucks now. We see Khal Drogo kill a guy who was so objectively against being controlled by a woman. The fuck is going on.

Dothraki culture is based on strength and power, not loyalty. If you're stronger than the current khal, and manage to beat/kill them and therefore prove it, you become the new khal. Now, admittedly, this was a cheap way of killing some 12 khals and therefore earning leadership over a dozen fucking khalasars, but given that they're in vaes dothrak, the holy city where no weapons are allowed, then I can see this as a valid way to "defeat" a khal and take their place. What I don't buy is a good 100,000-500,000 dothraki just unanimously agreeing she's the new khaleesi without a single ounce of opposition. That right there is bullshit.

it has already happened, dumbass, we are learning everything from the R2D2 recording, he's the narrator

>R2D2
>Realiablenarrator2Divulgeastory2posterity

>9gag

kill yourself

>danny meets yara greyjoy and reek because they wan tto get to the city mereen to ally with her before their uncle can get there and offer a similar proposal
>black fish fights off the freys because jamie is not going to listen to hsi orders and fight with the freys
>uncle benjen will explain to bran that jon snow isnt a bastard because he knew this all along but kept his sisters promise like ned did
>little finger is manipulating sansa to get jon snow as an ally because now the starks seem more reliable then ramsay snow
>the high sparrow is going to manipulate the king into supporting the poor
>the dornish will invade and the tyrells will not interfere to let the lannister forces get attacked and eventually the king will be assassinated leading to no known true heir to the throne
>the tyrells and lannisters will lose power over kings landing leaving its control to the high sparrow
>with cersie's and jamie's kids all gone jamie will be sent on a mission by cersie to use the dragons fire explosives to blow up the city
>the white walkers will go south but not until danny gets there
>after danny has choosen her ally to get her boats she will go to westeros where she will fire the place in ruins and rather than fighting anyone everyone will already be weakened by years of war and she will fight the white walkers
>bran will go full worg and take control of danny's dragon to help her realise the true threat
>captain friendzone will not find a cure but in his attempt to stop the infection he will cut off his arm and by the time he gets back to danny he will be a crippled mess and in no way able to help danny, he will die shortly after

that's actually a great analogy

>captain friendzone
he's name is now Jorah The Explorer

>Daenerys = Hillary
>Dragons = sjw
>Westeros = America

Bolton = Trump

Predictions:

>Second part of Tower of Joy will reveal that Daenarys is the child born there and not Jon.
>When Eddard goes to return the sword of house dayne Dawn to Dayne then Ashara will reveal she gave birth to his bastard Jon.
>Jon will have gotten his hair color from Ashara because the show gave Lyanna brown hair which rules out Jon being Rhaegar/Lyanna offspring because one has white hair and the other brown.
>Jon will be revealed to be Azor Ahai and somehow claim the sword Dawn reawakening its flame.
>Jaime and Cersei will be revealed to be the mad king's bastards which explains their obsession with incest.
>Tyrion will be revealed to be the only real child of Tywin ironically the one that Tywin hated.
>Ths means that both Tyrion and Jaime will have killed their own fathers.
>Sandor the hound will be the champion of the faith for Cersei's trial and kill his zombie brother.
>He will then execute Cersei but Tommen will die first trying to stop it.
>This will fulfill the prophecy of Cersei being killed by the "little brother."
>Lady Stoneheart will finally pop up in Jaime's storyline. AKA zombie catelyn stark
>Aegon Targaryen(Rhaegars son who is the nephew of the Red Viper) from the books will finally pop up in the season finale showing him starting his conquest of Westeros.
>The Ironborn fleet will take Daenarys army to Westeros in the season finale.
>Bran will find out he is every Bran Stark from history just reincarnated.(Such as Bran the Builder who built the wall to keep out nightwalkers.)
>Daenarys will die in the last season.
>Jon will become king in the north.
>Jaime will take the Iron Throne when its revealed hes really a Targaryen resulting in the past when he sat on the Iron Throne after killing the mad king being a foreshadowing of his eventual role as king.

Hillary = Stannis
SJW = Brotherhood Without Banners
America = n/a amerifag
Trump = High Sparrow

good i am not the only one who thinks jaime/cersei are targaryen bastards because of jaimes dream in the books basically hints at it

1.yes
2.maybe jaime wont cause hell be fighting the bulldyke if they do
3.No, only Ned and howland reed know, Ben Jen will find out from bran
4.yes
5.high sparrow is howland reed, his maingoal is to fuck over lannisters so yeah
6.maybe
7.yes
8. Ehh jjaime is pretty sure about not doing that plus he doesn't know where they are
9. Maybe
10. Nah
11. Nigga grrm doesn't do fan service
12. Probly

yup, Jon Sand is just a bastard born from Ashara Dayne

Azor Ahai is a scam, prophecy is BS created by older powerful entities to trick siblings, parents, and children into killing each other.

Tyrion Hill is a Targaryen bastard.

The Hound is dead.
Sandor has found inner peace; he will not fight again.

Again, prophecies are bullshit.

Those jews at HBO won't pay for Michelle Fairley, so forget about LSH.

Bran Stark from history is a conflation of many living being. And he didn't build shit.

I knew it was her that ate that fucking horse!

You don't think they worship her since she walked out of a burning building alive?
Kys edgelord.

>high sparrow is howland reed, his maingoal is to fuck over lannisters
im 70% sure about this, but he could be just 'a guy' who is actually a Dornish agent
>see Dornish master plan

but HBO will never go as deep cuz they are idiots and those who pay for an HBO subscription have the attention span of Hotpie's bread crumbs...

Ser Jorah is Azor Ahai

Targaryen madness is caused by years of incest. This is the stupidest theory out there. Bran would have to travel back in time for 1000 years and make every third targaryen mad for this theory to work