Sup Forums on average how long does it take for the tightness of someones to terutrn to normal after anal sex ?

Sup Forums on average how long does it take for the tightness of someones to terutrn to normal after anal sex ?

i've had anal with my gf a few times and it was tight as fuck at first but recently it's been kinda meh... she says i stretched her out because of my size and says it's my fault. how long do i have to wait untill she's back to her right self ? last time i waited atleast 2 weeks. (404'd really quickly just now)

Prove it faggot

i'm not sure how ? i mean, maybe i could take a picture when she's asleep but.. other than that dunno

It will never be like the first time
You will never appreciate the tightness like you did the first time
She will be more relaxed and less tense, and will resist the reflex to 'push you out'

Try meth, i hear it never suffers from diminishing returns

i get that but it was really tight for like the first 4-5 times. and then it just didn't anymore ? so it had been like the first time a few times, even when she learned how to relax

i think it's obvious why she isn't tight anymore. a hint OP it's not because you're "massive"

Old fag here.

I literally banged the same girl up the ass for almost 19 years and it never got worn out, loose or old.

Perhaps you have a pencil dick?

i'm not that small, she says she wouldn't even want anyone bigger than me

Obviously she's tried bigger and didn't like it.

Old fag here again.

Doing anal varies greatly on the type of lube you use. What kind are you using? The best is water based lube like H2O, Wet, or my personal favorite, Swiss Navy

And a woman's asshole retracts almost immediately after sex. It doesn't stay stretched out. They move bigger stools than your dick. If they remained stretched they be incontinent almost immediately after sex.

Usually the asshole returns to normal state within less than an hour - like when you took a more than average crap.
What you may feel is a more relaxed state when entering because now she got used to it and is less anxious - well, that comes from routine.

sauce

i get what you're saying but still, she was pretty relaxed already. i don't see her getting even more relaxed. it was the same tightness the first 5 ish times

Anal sex isn't so much about the tightness as it's about the friction and the motion. That's why it's important to choose the right lube, aka, water based lube

It's actually more about Domination. I've fucked girls who have super tight assholes, and those that feel like pussies inside. The feels are what it's about.

My gf asked me why I liked anal sex every now and again. I told her that my cock needs to fill every hole she has, and that by dropping a load in her ass, I marked it as mine.

That made her hot as fuck and she insisted we do anal that night. Women...

So because he ruined her ass and your girls ass is still new after decades, he has the pencil dick?

Did you mean old fag or autistic dumbshit?

That's a long way of saying you're a tiny dicked newfag

>It's actually more about Domination

That's you're opinion

>Ruined her ass

lol, yeah, sure he did virgin fag.

i didn't want to put it like that, but i didn't get it either. how would she get stretched if i hdad a pencil dick . the insult just didn't make sense ?

>Durr hurr I'm a teenage faggot and I've never had sex before

Obviously. You didn't have to tell us. Everyone already knew.

should take like 2 days tops, unless she is cheating on you.

my guess tbh, he introduced her to anal, and now that she know she likes it she's taken much bigger dick. thus ruining her for OP

seems unlikelly, especially doing anal while cheating ? even took a while before she let me

virgin detected

This thread is such fucking garbage. Started by some role playing teenage faggot

>hurr durr guys I done totally stretched out her ass! No foolin!

You people are fucking idiots.

OP, want to know what it feels like to get fucked up the ass? Go ask your mom or dad. I'm sure they both know.

i"m not sure you understand the context of the tread, i'm actually finding it WEIRD for it to happen after it not happening for the first 5 times hence me coming here. but i get reading is hard

>calls someone a virgin
>still can't refute their point
>'old fag'
now this is shitposting

y so butthurt?

you have the reading comprehension of a twelve year old

don't insult 12 year olds please. alot of them are better readers than he is.

This thread proves that summer has arrived right on time

You know she has a pussy too right?