Is it possible to wear headphones in public without looking an awkward manchild?

Is it possible to wear headphones in public without looking an awkward manchild?

Other urls found in this thread:

amazon.com/Sony-XBAH1-Hybrid-Driver-Headphones/dp/B00FJISZFK
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

yes

No.

Examples?
>Dante Must Die Mode: No Beats

no, regardless of however attractive you are

especially douchebags from Sup Forums and Sup Forums that wear open back headphones so we can all hear their nightcore shit

Maybe

Have you tried not caring?

When did the "wearing headphones in public makes you look like a manchild" meme start? I've seen plenty of people wearing headphones publicly, and no one ridiculed or judged them for it.

not caring is how you get a Sup Forumsirgin who wears a graphic tee and cargo pants and running shoes (but doesnt run)

heres mine

bang & olufsen H7

beats are pleb shit tier

false dichotomy

Couldn't have said it better myself.
Lemme see your face then, babycakes.

If you don't already look like an awkward manchild, then you're fine

it makes you look like either a neckbeard (audiotechnica, sennheiser, whatever other audiophile brands are out there) or a tryhard supreme wearing brand worshiper (beats)

most people outside of Sup Forums (which is filled with people with questionable judgement when it comes to actual social situations) assume this shit when they see people wearing over ear headphones

wrong

These.

Wearing any music headwear is autistic unless it's Beats. Just like all phones except iPhones are autistic.

It really depends on the setting. I'm comfortable walking my dog with headphones on but I wouldn't wear them in like a mall or something.

t. sperg who wears cargo shorts, Vans or New Balance, trench coats, polo shirts, and a fedora while having Sennheiser headphones playing music from an Android phone

Your appearance and the thoughts of others are literally the most important thing in Western society. Not caring makes you an autist with no future.

>Lemme see your face then, babycakes.

i literally work as a model.

no thanks

you misunderstand the real world and are clearly projecting your own anxiety.

I'm sure you do.

And i thought /fa/ had the worst autists on this site.

>hurr I look fine with massive black headphones on top of my greasy unstyled hair

No, you look like a literal retard. Normal people associate giant headphones with people who have mental disabilities.

>bunch of autistic fags talking about what normal people think autistic fags look like

it doesn't get much better than this

How's that Sup Forumsirginity?

Yeah you just have to start by not looking like an awkward manchild.

I wear headphones but I have multiple mental disorders so I'm allowed to

>le spectator just above it all :)

if you're not interested in learning then maybe you shouldn't whine

We are all spectators user

Read debord

>not buying IEMs for public use and over ear headphones for private use
it's like you faggots don't even think

is this what you look like?

Literally me

yes

it's the most normal thing in the world to wear headphones. And only the autists here think it's weird

I find them dumb looking and unpractical for public use. With IEMs I can just put them in my pocket when I'm done listening, with headphones you have to carry these big ass cans around your neck and it looks dumb IMO.

well I'm able to walk outside without worrying if I look like an autist because I know how to dress normally so

>celeb with beats
Not really a strong argument.

Get some IEMs man. They make some amazingly sounding ones for pretty cheap nowadays. Just don't go full autist like me and get a $500 pair plus a $400 amplifier/DAC. Great portable SQ, but man it's a lot of shit to carry around just to listen to music. I do it anyway cause I'm retarded

>circular arguing

stop. you're bad at this.

amazon.com/Sony-XBAH1-Hybrid-Driver-Headphones/dp/B00FJISZFK

Probably a stupid question but are these IEMs or just regular ol' earphones? Am I just confusing myself here?

Always wear Beats in public. They're the most fashionable. Their sound isn't great, but it's not like the sound card in your phone/laptop/tablet is any good.

well, if you don't like it don't wear it, that's your business
why not? people like Lebron James and Cristiano Ronaldo are style icons. Copying them is what normies do since forever.

Why would I sacrifice music quality just so I don't like autistic?
Music is more important than whatever people I don't care for think.

Or buy a pair of these, roll them up or carry them around your neck

>Copying them is what normies do since forever.
So how often do people succeed when they do it?

fitting your standard? beats me, how often?

You can at the gym. Half the people including myself wear headphones at my gym. Majority aren't even beats either

Not my standard. Just looking decent without needing Beats.

Earbuds. They're made for that. This whole board is retarded.

Beats and earbuds are the only socially acceptable ones. Anything else is autistic.

You really think people are going to be spending their time looking at you and judging you for your headphones? People really don't care

Literally this

not caring is realizing that's not so bad, too, so man that's really compelling

that fat guy would be cute if he didn't have a mole

moles are dealbreakers for me

prove it fag

Koss porta pro

>over the hair
Is this how girls wear their headphones? I can't stand my hairs burying in my skin for hours.

I don't have to prove shit:)

let me just go out and become one of the most handsome, wealthy athletes in the world real quick

desu

>Wearing HD598s outside
le why? They have that nice fabric. They aren't "going out" headphones

I have 558s though because I wasn't going to fall for the foam jew

Smart. They have the same exact speaker.
Wearing open back headphones out in general is a stupid thing to do. I have SHP9500s and everyone would be able to hear what I'm listening to.

That's honestly why I prefer earphones/IEM's. I like to be able to hear what's going on around me so I don't get hit by like a bus or some shit

Is it possible to wear noise cancellers in public without looking like an awkward manchild?

I need them so I can hear what I'm composing

It depends where you are

You are NOT Lebron James, you fucking sperg.

I've gotten plenty of compliments for my headphones, and never once has anyone at all said they look silly.

How do you think people listened to music before earbuds were invented?

Yes, in ear and on ear headphones are made to be worn in public.

Over ears are a different story. If they're open back like those in your pic, of course not. You'll come off as inconsiderate and autistic. If they're just normal closed back headphones you might look weird if you already look weird without them, but desu I see enough normal people wearing beats and shit these days that you won't stand out too much otherwise. Just show some fucking discretion and use something with a subtle design that keeps your music to you.

Holy fuck you autistic idiots. Wear the headphones if you want to. Nobody around you in public gives a fuck if you have headphones on. This is such a pathetic thread. Good lord.

>i just stopped wearing glasses cus I bet people on the bus think they look gay. So now I just cant really see but at least that stranger I saw for 10 minutes in my entire lifw thought I looked cool!!

>Nobody around you in public gives a fuck if you have headphones on.
Millenials do

nah it's completely different dude. most people here have open headphones, which is really obnoxious in public. seriously, you must have never had to sit near someone with beats or any other pair of over-ear headphones cuz there's a ton of sound leakage

it looks stupid too though

as someone who has the 598's (the ones in the photo) i don't think you look dumb unless you're using the 10 foot cable that comes with em. otherwise who gives a fuck.

Pictured is what I see when I see you faggots wearing your cans in public

I don't care desu

But I will grab earbuds if I'm in a rush...it's easier to stow away

IT'S HEADPHONES, not some early 70s bowie dress. If he can wear that you can too

>Millenials do
...So?

Please don't let Sup Forums affect how you live your real life desu

>tfw left my akg q701s at my mother's when I moved and she lost them

No. Also, you need to be aware of your surroundings. Cancelling out all the noise around you is a terrible idea

Sup Forums*
FTFY

She threw them out because they're bad headphones. Your mom is true patrician

I've always been afraid to wear my headphones when walking in public. I use them when I study at the library but I feel like if I wear them walking around something bad will happen. I have AKG K545s and I keep them in a headphone case in my backpack.

Best way to identify boards with the highest concentration of underage is by posting threads like these.

Yeah, only big boys look good wearing headphones

I was not even referring to those autists, but thanks for proving my point!

He looks like bridge personal personnel on board Starship Enamour

Yeah just don't be an insecure autist. No one actually cares

See, those headphones are just fine

If you're not an awkward manchild, yes.

i sometimes wear them when i'm on a bus or some other form of public transportation, but not when i'm walking around. that's when it gets weird.

I look like an awkward malchild with or without headphones so idgaf.
Pic related, my current outside headphones
I used to take my K550's outside but they're fucking impossible to lug around. At least the HD 7 DJ fold into a small compact form and the cable is detachable.

with a worldview like that, why havent you killed yourself yet? serious q

Idk why but i just find it more cringe when i see someone with earpods/earbuds

They didn't bring their 500$ headphones outside I can tell you that much. You seem to think that music has been an outdoor hobby from the start. As far as I know mp3 player got smaller for a reason. So you carry them around without taking much space. Same reason why they invented earbuds.

Sup Forums won't wear earbuds in public claiming the sounds quality is not as good but really they want to look like anime characters or they are too autistic to walk in public without earphones from the fear that somebody talks to them.

Maybe you should stop browsing Sup Forums old man. Seriously if you browse Sup Forums and are over 20 you should kill yourself.

Women care. If you look like a retarded manchild they won't like you and give you the stink eye. I guess if you don't care about getting laid or having friends you can wear whatever you want.