absolutely disgusting

You might be attractive, hard to tell with the hood tho

absolutely disgusting

Yea, not bad at all, 8.

32% chance you are bi, if that's even you

100% chance you are a fag

8.5/10

Nah, not actually.

timestamp plz, somehow I doubt this is actually you. alternatively, take a pic touching your nose

4/10
jeff seid haircut needs to go

6/10
u look like a dollar store tom hardy

5/10
u look like jodie foster gave up

3.5/10
u look like you've thought about doing stand up

8/10
lose the beard and piercings

6/10

maybe in a bit

6/10
u look like you take about a pinky

1/10
u look like wario

Cool

Piercings I've had since I was....6?
Beard I'm not sure you'd think that after seeing me.
>pic related

3/10
jew nose

meh, I'd just like to know whether you're impersonating this dude or not, if you don't mind divulging

7.5/10

second pic with a little longer hair would be 9/10

absolutely gorgeous

Shaved my beard and got a haircut, how'd I do?

I post this too often, I'm a whore

Yeah, probably gay or bi. Nothing wrong with that. Then again, this isn't even you.

2/10
u look like what macklemore sees in the mirror if he had body image issues

3/10
u look like a shifty eyed heeb version of harry styles if he isn't already a shifty eyed heeb

lazy eye/10

instagram.com/nezzaah/

Ahh, ty for linking to the place where you're ripping this guy's photos from.

What motivates you to impersonate him though? Not judgmental, just wondering

check my insta den..

and why the fuck do you care so much? you definitely gay

>instagram.com/nezzaah/
OH SHIT NIGGA HERE COME DAT BOI

Give me what you got.

5/10
you need to start styling your hair better.

You look a bit like Cody Ko

anyway. rate me please :)

I'm just interested in your motivation in imitating this dude. I mean, you've been posting a whole bunch of pics of him and making idle conversation. Why bother? Why do you find it entertaining?

hi sky, how's zach?
~ devin-chan

5/10
not a fan of the brows and the chin bush. otherwise a 7/10

waht

10/10
i'd let you touch my penis with your hand i guess

band wagoner faggot

but i'd also return the favor gladly i guess

suicide suicide suicide suicide suicide suicide suicide suicide suicide suicide suicide suicide suicide suicide suicide suicide suicide suicide suicide suicide suicide suicide suicide suicide suicide suicide suicide suicide suicide suicide suicide suicide suicide suicide suicide suicide suicide suicide suicide suicide suicide suicide suicide suicide suicide suicide suicide suicide suicide suicide suicide suicide suicide suicide suicide suicide suicide suicide suicide suicide suicide suicide suicide suicide suicide suicide suicide suicide suicide suicide suicide suicide suicide suicide suicide suicide suicide suicide suicide suicide suicide suicide suicide suicide suicide suicide suicide suicide suicide suicide suicide suicide suicide suicide suicide suicide suicide suicide suicide suicide suicide suicide suicide suicide suicide suicide suicide suicide suicide suicide suicide suicide suicide suicide suicide suicide suicide suicide suicide suicide suicide suicide suicide suicide suicide suicide suicide suicide suicide suicide suicide suicide suicide suicide suicide suicide suicide suicide suicide suicide suicide suicide suicide suicide suicide suicide suicide suicide suicide suicide suicide suicide suicide suicide suicide suicide suicide suicide suicide suicide suicide suicide suicide suicide suicide suicide suicide suicide suicide suicide suicide suicide suicide suicide suicide suicide suicide suicide suicide suicide suicide suicide suicide suicide suicide suicide suicide suicide suicide suicide suicide suicide suicide suicide suicide suicide suicide suicide suicide suicide suicide suicide suicide suicide suicide suicide suicide suicide suicide suicide suicide suicide suicide suicide suicide suicide suicide suicide suicide suicide suicide suicide suicide suicide suicide suicide suicide suicide suicide suicide suicide suicide suicide suicide suicide suicide suicide suicide suicide suicide suicide suicide suicide suicide suicide suicide suicide suicide suicide suicide

post butt faggot

faggot impostor

poo poo pee pee penis and vagina. women with dicks and weak men with vaginas.

This thread needs more beard.

Femanons, am I someone you'd be interested in on looks alone?

I think you look cute af

your beard is all the beard i need

A worse version of ryan from the office

>check it out guys I'm bald so I'll just make up for it with a beard

Thanx m8.

instagram.com/xokirstysky/

ugliest fucker in the thread

r8 me

It's called the "Wolly Willy".

...?

Thank you. I try

That's a picture of singer/model Sky Ferreira, who is dating singer/model Zachary Cole Smith, who is the lead singer of a band called Diiv. Diiv's bassist, Devin Rubin Perez, was caught posting on Sup Forums's Sup Forums board under the name Devin-chan. This caused a lot of controversy for Diiv because Devin-chan's posts were full of expletives (nigger, kike, faggot, etc.)
People targeted Sky for relentless harassment over the micro-blogging platform Twitter for simply being involved with the whole spectacle.

She also has some pretty fucking great pop songs.

Fuck me up

hey fags

HAX MONEY IN THE BUILDING

haha i would but you are face has already done so and so on and so forth etc.

I had no idea the reservation had Wi-Fi.

Would smoke out of a tomahawk with you/10

You're the love child of Justin Bieber and Ryan Dunn.

they broke up fam

you should try doing this with your hair: menshealth.com/sites/menshealth.com/files/2015/04/final-part-main.jpg

if so then 8/10

Less lip gloss next time. Also, break your nose.

It adds character.

Oh. :(

Oh wait...that means my almost-non-existent chance with her is slightly less non-existent. :)

light right behind desk glare/10

Fat faggot here. Going to the gym though.

she has a new guy tho