I'm a fucking college drop out loser with an hourly job at a supermarket...

I'm a fucking college drop out loser with an hourly job at a supermarket. So I've decided to try out being a youtuber/streamer to get some of that internet money.

>trips decide my youtube/twitch name

faglord6969

Gayboy

Roll

wow so original

Sup Forumsigot of 4chin

Shoplifting101

Dickhead

FaggyMcFagface

working this way guarantees your youtube will fail. You need to have something you're actually passionate about, or at least something that you can come up with a multitude of ideas over even if its just about being wierd. So many faggots go "I wanna be a youtuber.... Hmmm what should I do?" So just don't do it, and go back to college and quit your faggot job.

I wont dissapoint if trips but holy shit that's dull

pfft it's not like I don't have any plan what so ever, just won't share it now.
>fuck college
>fuck you

>want to try the youtube game
>realize the only way to get popular is to either degrade yourself in front of a camera of be lol so randumb! xDDD
>give up before I started

BoatyMcBoatface

agree, that's what 95 % of youtube is about. I have no plans on degrading myself, I don't want to take the easy way. Youtube is the cringiest place on the whole web but with people like cr1tical as a role model I want to do something that's actually is genuine. It's hard to be 100 % original, especially at first but I will at least try to make something I'm proud of.

>So I've decided to try out being a youtuber/streamer to get some of that internet money.
give up, the market is flooded with retards doing this shit.

go find a real job and stop being a fucking autist

schooly mcschoolface

captain autismo

and if that is taken use a zero instead of an 'o'

this again

dubs should be enough

wow missed quads

suckdickforsubs

Niggerlover

sounds good

I'm a Hoe for the Dough