Dubs decides if I send this to the girl I've been seeing or not

Dubs decides if I send this to the girl I've been seeing or not.

I will not send her anything bad

Rolling

send

send

Two sets of dubs so far, have you sent it OP?

Yeah just did. Sigh.. I've had a bad feeling about us for the past couple of days. It's hard to tell through text, so if she responds kindly to this then I'll know everything is fine, if >seen happens, well then fuck

winrar

How long have you known her? What do you like about her?

A very short time. We work together, and I asked her out on a date about a week ago because she was really into me. Everything was fine until yesterday and today where she doesn't seem quit as into me anymore or some shit

I liked that she was a good person to talk to. I won't be crushed if things don't work out, since it's only been a couple weeks, but she's the first girl I've ever really been involved with and had an actual chance at a relationship with

tell us more about her

I can understand. Not asking for pics, but what does she look like? Cute, I assume?

you got nudes nigga post them

>I will not send her anything bad
Cancer and sage

Well, she's 25 and I'm 20, so she certainly has a lot more experience. She was super into me, like flirting like crazy and everything. Any excuse to poke or touch me, she'd take. She's into country music, has 3 cats, is a morning person, she's very sweet. Hmm.. Like I said, I've known her a short while so I don't know too too much just yet

Yes she's cute but ye I'm not going to post pics.

I think the problem is I acted really confident with her up until I realized that I was starting to have real feelings for her, after that, beta mode: activated

I can't take it anymore I want to fuck you

roll

OP don't be a fucking pagan.
Do you know how creepy that shit sounds?
Unless of course both of you are 13, then go for it.

My man has a point. You're a grown ass man. Club that shit and take what's yours.

What do you think I should have said? I just figured she'd find it cute. I mean, she knows me as a goofy person I guess, so it fits.

dubs? pfft.. QUADS!!!!

Shit it doesn't say seen yet, should I delete it?

You can't delete FB messages that have sent, OP.
The "I like your face" part should've been left out.
I mean, some chicks dig stuff like that but the ones that don't outweigh the ones that do.

Lol dude, yes you can.

I was going to say "I think you're cute and I like you" but I guess I felt like it might be too much too soon? I dunno

Fucking send it, pussy

No, you can't. You can delete the message on your end, however it still appears on the recipient's phone.

op is a fucking chode

send dammit

>and i like your face
kek'd gl w/ that op
send it fag

Check em

winrar, send it OP

>We work together
hope nothing bad happens

Roll

off by one

Fucking send beta fag

This trap is more alpha

I sent it. She said she was going to bed but it still says she's online, so I guess she's probably in bed.

Sorry about the gay nickname I gave her, she liked it.

link to video

First
You're fucking 12

Second
I swear if you waste our time with this bread when this bitch is already asleep

You swear what? You'll call me a mean name?

spiderbread

You know she can see that nickname as well right?

I don't think Sup Forums is the place for you.

Yes..? I said "She liked it"

dubs decides what I send my friend on steam, ill say anything

Summer fag

Btw just got dubs tell him I want your cock in my mouth so bad I'll pay you

why haven't we fucked yet?

has anyone ever witnessed both ends of dubs decides? as in, the recipient was also on Sup Forums

lmao