Have a thing for my cousin and i think she feels the same way about me... How do i talk to her about it??...

Have a thing for my cousin and i think she feels the same way about me... How do i talk to her about it??? Help me Sup Forums!!

Easy, Just ask her

I can't do that... She might tell the rest of the family if she doesn't approve

Ok then get her drunk and slide your dick in her sloppy pussy and see if she objects

In the same situation as op. Any advice.

That isn't your cousin, nigger

If pic is related, I have a thing for her too. Post more and Godspeed user. You'll need it.

Yeah she is
Post what? Non nudes?

Post whatever. Sharing is caring.

So a reverse image search shows your cousin is posted on motherless? Ha. Op is fail.

/Thread

I posted that cuz i have a thing for her
Here's another you won't find anywhere else

If this is true then you're kinda fucked up mate

Welcome to /b

So you posted on motherless saying this was a hottie you used to bang? Then come on here and say you can post non-nudes? But on the motherless thread there are nudes in the thread you posted? Hahahaha. KYS.

Get those nudes?

From that thread, Ops "cousin"

Yeah i lied on motherless. Big fuckin deal.
Being honest here

And the other from the thread of "Ops cousin"

You done goofed op

You also said you had non-nudes, so you lied here. You don't lie to Sup Forumsros. We don't like that.

So post the real goods you have or no advice and gtfo!

Mfw I've been sitting here this whole time, waiting.

"accidentally" send her a dick pic then apologize that you thought it was meant for some chick you met on Tinder.

If she is disgusted, you're in the clear, she understands it's a mistake

If she says anything positive, then you have hope.

Look I'm not lying

Ok, so you have someone's fb account page. Cool. But the posted nudes came from where then? And why not share?

Also, this: why do you think she has a thing for you? General politeness is not a reason.

Tumblr mainly.
I don't know...you can sense it.
Playfighting, resting her head in me while we watch a movie, spitting in my drink then watching me drink it. All kinda of things

Dunno man, also, find more.

But really, that's what chicks do. They crave attention; they desire it. They don't want more. Seems like she's playful and comfortable, but that doesn't mean she wants the d or the relationship. Especially if she's this hot and posting her nudes for the world to see. She's a player, looking for attention, that's it. I hate to burst it for you.

This tbqh fam

So I'm just overthinking things then?

>spitting in my drink then watching me drink it.

Dude, she's fucked up. That shit is not normal.

Is that Anita Sarkeesian?

That jawline and mouth is definitely her

Yup, unfortunately. But you could always do the dick pic thing or at least try to get some pics out of her. Fuel your spark bank to take out on another woman at a later date. Even fantasize that it was her. Use the rage, cum hard, enjoy. (Especially if you send her the nudes posted here, good leverage). You'll either lose the closeness you have; or get lot more for silence.

Agreed. Still wondering why op didn't post them and someone else did. Seems suspect. If it was Anons thread on motherless as claimed.

Either way, true story or not, I would do amazing things to this and not feel bad about it in the morning.

Not op but i just sent them to her -Waiting on a response

Rape.

Yes... Yes... Good.