clyp.it/vcbdypwo
clyp.it/e2bnzohq
clyp.it/0icaggqm
lmgtfy.com/?q=pathological lying
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>No lava lamp
No wonder I'm shit

What exactly is producing?
Creating sounds, arranging, mixing and then mastering?

who is this? Is it you OP?

Looks like dave pensado

Its him from 4 years ago

Goddamn Pensado is an ugly mf.

Advice, I was really lazy on the drums
clyp.it/4qie2erp

Whats a good drum machine/sampler?

is that sample at the end out of place?

whats a good set of monitors under $400

dammit
clyp.it/vtfihbzl
but yeah i'm gonna figure out a better way to end it and mix it a bit more and that will probably be a wrap

Is it good? clyp.it/jk10nxqw

youtube.com/watch?v=7-ZgDcJE6h4&feature=youtu.be
Me and my buddy made this song and I did my best on mixing and mastering it haha, opinions?

soundcloud.com/jormangod/jorman-god-no-ending

NEW TRACK
>hip hop instrumental

soundcloud.com/jormangod/outer-zero

>experimental

soundcloud.com/jormangod/jorman-god-acid-rip

>hip hop instrumenta

soundcloud.com/jormangod/jorman-god-no-acid

>chill wave > hip hop instrumental

soundcloud.com/jormangod/jorman-god-chopped-all-screwed-up

>hip hop instrumental

/10/10

>cancer

best in thread man as always man

Pretty wack tbqhh

Recently got myself an MPC 1000 but might sell it and pick up the new Korg Electribe sampler.

This new version they have actually has a song mode and can give you an entire set, which is what I need (industrial/punk project) unlike the first version which to my knowledge didn't. This is why I got the MPC but I feel the MPC is bulky and delicate.

Korg Volca Sample or Analog Kick
Just a heads up
Prior to getting the MPC my gf bought me a Korg Sample and gave me her Korg volca bass for my bday. They're cool and nice for the price but kinda limiting. The Volca Sample will only sequence 16 steps. That's it. No 32 steps which get's really wack if you want to add a lil fill or something. Also loading your sounds is kinda annoying. You transfer your samples to an ipad/android tablet, download an app, and transfer them via a 3.5mm cable. It requires patience.

I want something w/ capability/ease of transferring samples either by Card or usb.

Or you can go full analog and get this new Arturia drumbrute machine for $450. I personally hate meme Arturia products but this one seems pretty aight.
youtube.com/watch?v=jmwxoho-o4o

stay away from the Akai Tom Cat. I have it. It's pretty LOL but okay for intro drum machine and whatev. Selling it. Anybody want's it?

>I personally hate meme Arturia products
why?

I bought a pair of Rokit 5's for 150$ and I am very happy with them

Is it weird that I love making house music but I don't like going to clubs? I would love to perform at one, though.

Do electronic/idm clubs even exist in the US?

>electronic/idm

Go to literally any strip in florida

I also need emergency monitors. Anyone have these/Are these good? they're mackie cr3's. If i get these i'd want to hook em through a sub.

Or better yet. What's a good cheap pair monitor+subwoofer set out there for less than $300-400

pic related. apologies

I love techno and trance but hate clubs. Would love to play in a big one just for the exposure though.

seems like everyone makes electronic music in these threads but if you have any tips for live recording production lemme know

clyp.it/wxwbgy5u

Strip clubs play Autechre in FL?

clyp.it/0zsrbwut

what think of this

anybody have the older non-anniversary edition midisport 2x2? i keep finding conflicting things on whether it works with windows 7

how do you feel about this?
youtube.com/watch?v=aan_g8G2k3s&feature=youtu.be
my ideal setup is probably a bit similar but without traktor

>clyp.it/2vdn04rn
does this kick sound okay? any tips on improving that specifically?

just thrown this together in an hour as I've just discovered autopan and I'm having a blast with it, so not concerned that it's repetitive or anything.

I dont know anything about drum machines but personally I think that percussion is too "boomy" if you know what I mean? lots of reverb on it that isn't EQd?

this is great, as far as i'm concerned (no expert), if you mean the vocal sample then it works I reckon

no tips since you're clearly better at production than I am, just wanna say this sounds really well done. wish I could make my stuff sound as good, my guitars sound dead compared to those

imo the high frequency white noise is a bit too much when it's not ducking in and out

How's this? Is the 2nd version improved over the first? What can I do to make this better?

clyp.it/spe5q35o
>most recent revision

clyp.it/b4pk5jg3
>1st revision

Is that a snare or somebody doing PT-SSsss with his mouth?

Howdy /prod/sters. So since I'm moving to Straya in a couple months I just realized I have to rebuild my jecklin disk. I made it out of plywood but they have a problem with people bringing wood into their country (kek) so I gotta make a new one out of plastic. Found a heavy plastic cutting board at Target which oughta do the trick.

I'm packing my recording rig right into my luggage so I have it with me on day one.

I just wanna gooooo I'm sick of waiting.

this final master sound good senpaitachi?

clyp.it/gw0xjugi

really nice synthetic percussion but the white noise is irritating

what did you use for your drums/percs

You should forget recording and buy a gun for spiders, they get as big as cars get this season.

>dat chord sonority
this sounds really nice user. i like it! that rattly kick drum sample is grinding my jimmies a little but i think that's just my problem

>getting through customs and border protection with a muh gun
heh, i'll be fine m80

Chicago and Detroit started it and have never stopped.

Mackie's are not good. I personally dislike them but they also have strong coloring in the bass and weak as shit high-mids..

Before buying a pair of monitors look for their frequency response chart online and pick the one you like while also making sure it has a flat-as-possible frequency response chart.

Thoughts? clyp.it/przj5nhb

Just made my first track using audacity.

clyp.it/vcbdypwo

>clyp.it/vcbdypwo
Get a real DAW

Made some ambient acid stuff. Should I add drums?
www.korg.com/us/products/dj/volca_sample/thirdpartyapps.php

clyp.it/e2bnzohq

my bad friends that one was fucked. meant this:
clyp.it/0icaggqm

If I got a minibrute; how would I get the sound it makes into my DAW? Through my focusrite?

Also, if I write a middi pattern in my DAW, how would I make the synth play it?

>clyp.it/e2bnzohq
i dunno man. its a cool sound but its just like soloing randomly you know. yeah drums would probably anchor it if you can fit the sound in the beat, the part at 2:35 is cool

Sounds good, but it sounds like it could use some more mixing

lmgtfy.com/?q=pathological lying

who are you talking to?