If I post a pic from my cell, and don't transfer it to a laptop, rename it, then post it...

If I post a pic from my cell, and don't transfer it to a laptop, rename it, then post it, do you smart fags have the ability to get info from me? Like based on the file name? Love you please answer

Self bump that doesn't work according to everyone! Lol. This is my beautiful seed I found on the ground at a cannabis club 3 months and 2.5' later

stop watching csi you faggot that shit isn't real

Sup Forums removes exif data these days, as does facebook

Wat is exif data

I'm nearly positive iPhones and most smartphones nowadays log the location/GPS info on where pictures were taken, and theoretically you could view the exif data. That's why whenever I post from my phone I always use an online exif remover because if there's any community that would go and try to view GPS related exif, it'd certainly be Sup Forums lol

Ok, full disclosure. I have a shit ton of creep shots and good pics that I would love to share but always have the feeling that there is some way to trace it back to me based on the geo coordinates embedded in the photos that I post. Am I wrong?

Uh... this is how so many crimes have been solved/prevented by Sup Forums.

at worst clear the exif data, if you dont know what this is google it. other than that stop worrying

Where the heck does one get an exif remover

Remove exif data and add a transparent layer with random fractal in GIMP before posting image.

What if instead of googling it you just tell me? Crazy idea

I didn't add a transparent layer to this. Can you figure out where I am?

fuck off

Fuck you man I'm trying to be a nice guy and contribute and I'll I'm asking for is your support. Thanks for being a friend in times of need you fucking pussy

When the God saw the Waggoner kneel,
Crying, “Hercules! Lift me my wheel
From the mud, where ’tis stuck!”
He laughed – “No such luck;
Set your shoulder yourself to the wheel."

My fucking clavicle is breaking because of this wheel can someone throw me a bone? Ready for to dump for all my anons out there lol I used a cool term! Accept me!

If you want to be a lazy cunt you will be treated like one.

Eh, we're gonna need a timestamp now on your image folder.

Why are you so mad about me being a lazy cunt? Your mom had a lazy cunt the bitch could hardly shit your dumb ass out of her cooter. I'm surprised you can even spell cunt you fucking cunt wagon.

I'll take those fucking trips as evidence that you were hardly shitted out of your moms cunt and that your mom
Officially has a lazy cunt. Your flashlight is probably a lazy cunt as well you fucking lazy fucking cunt

Change the file extension from a jpeg to a bmp then back to a jpeg. That's all you need to do, no extraneous programs required.

Why does it matter? You know I have a problem with my own mothers lazy cunt you fucking cunt wagon

Pretty sure I can't do that on this sophisticated iPhone

Fuck. The geotagging is real! How the fuck did you find a pic of me?????? MODS!!!!!!!!!

The summer is strong with this one.

So upload it to a computer and back? There are also websites which will do it for you just look up jpeg to bmp converter, upload the image and it will spit out the new one for you.

29 replies
8 posters
Thread is kill

I miss you Erik. I miss the musk of your stomach with all that dry cum you fucking cunt wagon

Why don't you go back to the fucking treehouse you fucking cunt wagon

You swear like a Dane.

I made up cunt wagon about 9 years ago. Trying to bring it back

Two dubs and trips I may not have gotten any info to make me feel more secure about posting some awesome pics, so I'll take it. Cunt wagons

I did the same with twatwaffle that was almost a decade ago. Kinda wanna bring it back now.

Bro twat waffle and cunt wagon are desperately in need of come backs