I just turned 18 and I drive an Audi. Fuck with me

I just turned 18 and I drive an Audi. Fuck with me.

Other urls found in this thread:

a5oc.com/forums/s5-general-q/25384-just-got-my-audi.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

No.

wow did daddy buy you an audi. you seem like an overarchiever

Do you think anyone actually gives a shit?

Faggot. I drive an 81 El Camino also have a 79 Trans am

Someday you'll know what it feels like to earn things for yourself

how long did you have to save up for an audi?

Audi = VW you poorfag.

VMR are decent rep wheels. mk7 stage 2 gti here.

>audi
Nice VW faggot
Maybe if it was an AMG Mercedes I might care.

this, fpbp

hope dad doesn't find out you're posting pics of his car online!

vw = lamborghini and bugatti as well

and Ducati

18 and i drive a truck that would blow the doors off that peice of shit...fuck with me son! Comeone son! Bringb it son!

Okay, what's your address?

>could've had a

Bro that this is slow.

did daddy buy that?

People that care about the cars they drive are the most insecure faggots I've ever seen. I've slayed pussy when I didn't even have a car. You're fooling yourself if you think your ride matters, that shit is nigger logic.

My car has gotten me laid 3 times to be exact. not op btw.

ride doesnt matter but rides certainly help

spic

Yes, i actually know my father nigger

Porsche and Bentley too

Why is everyone so upset that I'm richer then you all???? Are you just jealous because you have to live with a shitty car for the rest of your life??

Nice ride OP.
Here's mine

Go to /o/ and get shut the fuck down m8

>slayed pussy
wew lad

Kek

damn bro, how many chicks do you pick up in that?

Thanks Mom& Dad.

Theme?

>implying its not the green pos on the other side of the tree

beat me to it

it does, especially if you're an ugly autist.
kek
you don't need material shit to get chicks, that's what betas believe.

yes. And i bet you have a monster dong as well

Like. HUNDREDS

Brags about car. Lives in a duplex.

now that's a car for a supreme gentleman.

Do you fuck your sister in that truck?

great, so daddy bought you a car that's only moderately fun to drive, and the yearly maintenance costs are almost as much as my cessna. enjoy your meh tier luxury car.

18 with 50th anniversary Corvette and 2016 Dodge Ram 1500 EcoDiesel faggot kys
>Screenshot because of i brokeded the image file size

I'm 31 and this is my ride. Custom exterior and clean interior with a sweet air conditioned ride. Fuck with me.

Why you're flexing on Sup Forums with that shitty S4 kid? You do know you have the slowest performance sedan from the it's German and even American competitors. Go to /o/ fag so they can make you regret buying that gay 4 ringed POS

well, it beats walking unless you live in niggerville

4s are only sedans, thats a 5 dumbass.

>doesn't need to pay for gas
>doesn't need to worry about traffic

nice VW dipshit.

If i saw ur faggot ass id think ur a bitch driving daddy's car.

None of this makes me give a fuck.
Except that I'll probably drive extremely slow in front of you when I see you on the street, block you intentionally, and then wait until you decide to get pissed and roar around me only to find that my big slow ass car was tailing a cop.

Because I've done that, and nothing is fucking funnier than seeing douchemobiles like these shitheaps in the trunk of a black and white.

PSA: This is a troll. Angry replies only makes this basment dweller feel better. Reverse image search the pic you autistic fucks.

sorry I don't like sloppy seconds.

I feel like I've seen this, you live in norcal dont you?

no me digas que tu papa es algun pinche politico de mierda o "empresario" osea lavando dinero o ganando millones con contratos de gobierno !! Saludos desde Tijuana hijo de puta !

Shieeeeeeet I didn't even wanted to waste my time and see it but you're right random fag. I donggoofed on that one

Hows the v6? The older v8s prob sound better
Nice, real men drive v8s +

Also I got a super charged v8 @.@

Are you from NorCal:
?

JAJAJA no llores wuey en America este pendejo garor ese coche de su papa o mama. Alamejor ellos son patrones de un compania

323???

me referia a que es obvio que papi compro !! y papi es un hijo de puta

Fuck with me.

Yeah, pretty sure I've seen this truck. Its fucking ugly by the way

Oh great this thread again

Love to do it as well sum fuckers trailed my plate somehow and tried to fuck with me but to be honest this is entierly their fault lol doushebags and their cars thinking they are some sort of fucking snowflakes that law on the road does not exsist to them, fags. I drive SAAB 93 2001 best car ever.

Noiiiiiiiice comrade

Asi son Los policia kuruptado en Mexico compa?

Fuckin feggots, get on me level

What if I image search for this, nice try fag.

Well I'm only 4 and my penis is made entirely of pure diamond.
What now nigger ?

fuck dude i instantly recognized the face

Come to 864 highlands sc and you'll be walking home

For the most part this isnt a bad thing,and op the successful troll will likely never want for something. But as I get older and come into my own, taking the bus and borrowing cars in my early life, I have found 2 things:

1) You cant explain the absence of something, but hardship breeds character. Game recognize game.

2) People arent defined by their oppurtunity, and rich kids can be really good people and I support them.

So, that said, my favorite thing to do is have facilities explain that our brand standards dont allow for their color of frame on your college degree. When they come into my office thinking 'fuck this inflated janitor telling me what my shit can look like, my boss will get it' and dont see any degree on the wall, its amazing how quick their self importance can fall apart.

18 and have twice the price of that car SAVED up.

I was speaking to a (lady) friend the other day about why middle aged men are preferable to young ones for women. She said it's the whole strutting little cockerel thing. She said women find it deeply unattractive.

PS A good car is not a substitute for a personality. Quite the opposite in fact. Although I suppose there is a dreadful cunt out there for every other dreadful cunt.

you need wheel spacers

You still won't get laid.

Nah I just don't like to flash my money. Plus im comftable with my dick size so I don't need big, loud, or expensive possessions to make me feel better

btw... could it be you have different wheel offset on those rimms?

Nice OP. I have an 09 A5 3.2 quattro 6-speed. I cant believe they are putting that weak 2.0 4cyl in them.

yeah sure u did OP

a5oc.com/forums/s5-general-q/25384-just-got-my-audi.html

>2013