Any fleshlight fans?

any fleshlight fans?

yeah I have a few. What's up?

i more meant fans of watching

I've been thinking of getting one or two more than what I already have but the options are insane and idk what the hell to get myself. I got the Misty Stone ones after some research- the consensus is that her ass and lips have more substance for a more realistic/snug feeling. Interior of both is the same, but I love both of them. I also have the mini lotus with the normal vagina

oh lol no, not especially. What one are you using?

just the normal original one

do you have any others or just the one? I imagine that interior of the original is boring as fuck and not really stimulating.

they got famous off of it for a reason, its not just a tube its still ribbed lol

I thought the original was just a tube? I know the Lotus is popular and the new stuff gets crazier and crazier.

I thought the success was due to men finally having something to fuck that wasn't a balloon, basically.

oh maybe you are right, ive got either the wonder wave or the other ribbed one

there's lotus, mini lotus which has a weir opening, and WW which I've heard is INSANE.

I have the Mini lotus, Swallow and Forbidden. Both very nice. If you're into slower masturbation I'd get the oral (swallow) if you want a noisy intense orgasm, Misty Stone's ass is fucking fantastic.

guess ive got the WW, think my stamina is pretty good in the first webm considering it is the WW?

41 seconds going that fast, probably.

That shit is super ribbed so I'd be surprised if you didn't nut in less than a minute.

I mean the STU Stamina Training Unit is designed for overstimulation and I think the WW follows the same idea

So I broke down and got a fleshlight along with something else. I had allot of fun but I feel like I crossed the line somewhere. Any suggestions?

I have always wondered what the box a fleshlight is shipped in looks like. Does it mention at all what is inside? I want to get one but I live with two of my friends and I don't want them knowing.

that line is hard to cross bro took me a while too. Just enjoy it when you want, don't feel too guilty about it. What kind did you get?

What's the other thing you won't mention, an ass dildo?

nah it's a plain cardboard box, and it doesn't say fleshlight on it anywhere. Something like Life Solutions Inc or some crazy vague shit.

The INSIDE contents however are more problematic to dispose of if you live with people.

Big, tough clamshell case like for xbox controllers. Lots of packing stuff, a small bit of lube you can spread out for 4-5 fap sessions, and most incriminating of all, a small pamphlet thing of the various products. Just put it in your backpack or something and tear it/burn it/toss it elsewhere lol

the entire fleshlight, sleeve and case is a bit bigger than a 1 liter bottle of soda, but smaller than a 2 liter. It is not easy to conceal so find some drawer space or get a footlocker.

Oh and a container for the lube. If you plan on sparing it, that is. and only use water based lube- oil hurts the material of the sleeve

Cool. Thanks for the heads up. I have also heard that the spider brand is quite good. Any opinions on which is better?

never heard of them, but go with the well known brands. In matters like this popularity is a result of the company's quality and merits, not just a trend. (thinking about tv ignore my weird metaphor lol) Tenga is also okay if you order from amazon, but that shit is weird. I tried the deepthroat cup. Interior felt nice, size was good for average guy, but god it was fucking noisy.

Well the fleshlight is made to look like a dragon's mouth, and the the other is similarly "themed". Essentially it's my dark secret since I rather be a closet pervert than a furfag

oh you have a dragon dildo lol.

I appreciate your sense of shame in the matter- that's what pisses me off the most about furries in general, their lack of shame and the way they go on and on about their shit in public like that's okay

but I'm rambling pretty hard lol

So that length of time is nothing to be ashamed of?

not if you're going full speed man. If it feels good, enjoy it and don't worry about the time.

If you're trying to get your endurance up, get the STU. It's called that for a reason. I think that it overstimulates your dick and gets your sensitivity lower from exposure, but idk I don't own one lol

it definitely feels good was just wondering, i can usually go full speed like that for about that long but then i have to slow down or i cum

sounds like you're practicing for a partner. Try to get yourself edging repeatedly- getting close to orgasm and calming down. Do that enough and you can go full speed at the end and sometimes get multiple orgasms. Not even joking.
Without a partner to match orgasms with though it's hard to tell when to let go but sounds like you're doing fine, whatever you may be doing lmao

Oh I've already mastered the multiple orgasm bit (webm for proof)

>fleshlight fans
I got you covered

fellow fleshlight user here, do u guys only use lube or do u use other things, i ran out of lube and have tried other things but dosent feel the same.

actually tried that once. doesn't feel as good as it seems. Maybe with the right sleeve it would, but not with the ones I have.

definitely lube yes

people use them in the showers, they get them soaked in water for lubrication. Usually when I use one, I'll use it 2-3 times in one night, your own cum works just fine as well as the leftover lube on your own dick/inside the fleshlight. It's messy, but cleanup is a fucking bitch and I'm not washing it out if I'm going to use it again in 5 minutes.

im thinking about getting one of those onaholes that simulate sex with a virgin loli that they sell on J-list

anyone have experience wth those?

Go out and get some real fuckmeat you loser virgin

spit :p

You can make lube in bulk for pretty cheap...

I have a 5 gallon bucket I mixed up from last year and It's still mostly there and It works like expensive stuff.

just google a recipe, It costs me like $7 on amazon for all the ingredients

>water for lubrication
That sounds awful. I could see using a moisturizing bodywash though.

Cum can degrade the rubber if you leave it too long, you probably know that

u dont wanna get soap in the peehole. trust me on this one

I've been fapping in the shower with shampoos/soaps/bodywash for nearly ten years now with no problems. It is in my opinion the best way to do it, far better than using lotion or going dry. Anyway, I can't imagine it's much different with a fleshlight. I've never had any problems other than dry skin when I use a shampoo.

yeah no strong soaps or oil based lubes- the sleeve is actually made of some kind of mineral oil or something and can easily degrade if you don't take good care of it.

yeah but my cum only lingers inside for at most 10-15 minutes from my first orgasm until I clean it out.