Racist Fuck

Racist Fuck

Other urls found in this thread:

nytimes.com/politics/first-draft/2015/11/20/donald-trump-says-hed-absolutely-require-muslims-to-register/?_r=0
breitbart.com/big-journalism/2015/08/08/illegal-alien-crime-accounts-for-over-30-of-murders-in-some-states/
msn.com/en-us/news/politics/clinton-opens-up-double-digit-lead-over-trump-nationwide-reuters-ipsos-poll/ar-BBtQ0Y0
youtube.com/watch?v=rcUCLwWCihE
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Not an argument

Sooooooo courageous for you to bring this up again. Your 1st amendment hard at work......clap clap clap clap clap clap

provide evidence

not racist, he's just an idiot

Shup up op you fag, we will build a wall around your house, then we will build a wall around the entire atmosphere to prevent global warming, then we will make god himself pay for it

Every racist says this because they know they can't deny their racism.

Wanting a stop to illegal immigration is racist

Thats all you have? Racist Fuck? Well id rather be a racist fuck than a dumb fuck. BLM

No they just believe if you're going to accuse someone of being racist, you should have some... You know... Proof.

This is the dumbest shit I have ever seen in all my years on b good job user

I am a racist.

Accusing me of being a non egalitarian in a Darwinist world is ridiculous.

ok

pablo you have to go back

How is stopping illegal immigrants racist?

Underagefag detected

how exactly is he racist user?

Vote for this bitch you dumb spics LOL KEK

If Mexico is so great then go back! 50% of the Mexican American population lives within 200 miles of the border. If you love Mexico then go there.
If you want to be an American, follow the rules, immigrate legally and become a citizen.

>years

Sure thing newfag

Didn't know there was anyone dumber than trump until i head Bernies tax plan

No, characterizing a people as intrinsically criminal, despite hard facts demonstrating the contrary, is racist... Demonizing an impoverished developing country so that economic war can be decalred in order to apease bigoted idiots is fucking evil... Wilfully ignoring is vested economic interests in the US that are largely responsible for undocumented migration is fucking stupid... Ruining Mexico's economy in order to build a wall that has largely been proven an ineffective white elephant will not stop migration, but rather encourage it, that's a trifecta of racist, evil and stupid...

>implying you aren't the under aged one thinking Trumps ever said anything racist

It's not that. He said that all the Mexicans that come over are killing and raping everyone and that maybe a few of them might be good. Its similar to say white men do nothing but go around committing mass murders but maybe a few white men are decent. That's what is seen as racist. There's no need to bring up the fact that a few Mexicans might be killing, raping or bringing over drugs because all sorts or different races do that shit to. Trump was using fear to make people scared and angry at illegals and the racist fucks in this country bit at the bait.

We are going back you dumb fucking pendejo! As soon as Drumpf fucks up your country.

Good riddance COCKSUCKER!

What's wrong with being racist?

Didn't know Sup Forums was this bad. It has always been bad.... but didn't know it was tumblr tier

Nazi-esque policies isn't enough proof? He wants to catalogue American citizens based on their religion

Agree

he doesn't want that and he never said that goofball

top kek
What you said made no sense, all humans are homo sapiens sapiens, you huge retard. Using big words doesn't make you any smarter. Good try tho

I challenge you to show me a single racist thing Trump has said.

Protip: calling people who come here illegally criminals is not racism. calling for extra security on people coming from regions where the enemy will almost assuredly be trying to pretend they are a refugee to infiltrate our borders is not racism.

>No need to bring up the fact that people that shouldn't even be here are committing crimes

Rocket surgeons and brain engineers don't illegally cross borders, Paco.

>he's ignoring the fact mexico is infested with drug cartels that survive only by smuggling drugs into the US
>muh racism

bait as fuck
you have to go back OP

He's totally fucking racist you stupid fucking white shit head. You whitey faggots are all dumb fucking racists. That's why you don't see it.

Cool bro

Demonizing Mexicans as criminals and rapists, despite hard fact evidence proving the contrary, is in objective terms racist...

nytimes.com/politics/first-draft/2015/11/20/donald-trump-says-hed-absolutely-require-muslims-to-register/?_r=0

Learn how to use Google, faggot

Nazi-esque policies? He wants to catalogue American citizens based on their religion

This.

>jewyorktimes
alright, i'll bite. requiring possible enemy combatants to identify themselves is nothing new and it is also not racist in any way

You are a fucking pussy. You left leaning pop tart.. You should have your neck stepped on! Fuck these dirty beaners, fuck these muzzy rats, fuck all these free loading niggers.. The system was never designed for these subhumans! Go be butt hurt somewhere else you faggot!

Of course not, what a non point.
they have skills valuable to the government and businessess. Theses people don't have to follow normal immigration policy.

>Illegal Alien Crime Accounts for over 30% of Murders in Many States
>breitbart.com/big-journalism/2015/08/08/illegal-alien-crime-accounts-for-over-30-of-murders-in-some-states/

You're using the words despite and contrary imporperly

I am Hispanic. My great-great grandparents came to San Diego from Mexico, legally, in1918 because of the political instability and corruption in Mexico. My whole family supports Trump on his immigration platform. Follow the law, immigrate legally and you are welcomed with open arms in this country.

You were so close to actually understanding the problem and then you remembered you're a faggot

Mexicans aren't a race, they are a nationality. And he did not say nor imply that ALL Mexicans are criminals and rapists. He said that those undesirable elements are crossing our borders, which would be fact. But to say that criminals and rapists are crossing our borders does not imply that all those crossing our borders are criminals and rapists.

Just saw him 10 hours ago....

Congrats your father raised a pussy

>he's racist
>what has he said that makes him a racist?
>he's racist

fucking derp

>breitbart
Top kek. Maybe you want to cite a YouTube video next

Im waiting for the part where you realize that you're all degenerates on Sup Forums arguing about politics... None of you are valuable members of society so why give a shit

Couldn't have said it better myself.

AMEN!!!!

nice projection there, son
now get the fuck out

You are a faggot! Another pussy!

Why the fuck would the Jews defend the Muslim, you fucking retard? So much cognitive dissonance it hurts. Just Google it and you'll find other sources. Also 1 billion Muslim are America's "enemies"? Fuck off, faggot

There is literally nothing wrong with racism you dumb spic.

lol no

msn.com/en-us/news/politics/clinton-opens-up-double-digit-lead-over-trump-nationwide-reuters-ipsos-poll/ar-BBtQ0Y0

This man is going to be our next president, and it's going to be glorious.

Fuck these antifa faggots!! Fuck Mexico! Fuck Islam

Im from san diego, lets meet so i can get up on some rape son

Well if you can provide any evidence to show that illegal aliens don't commit a disproportionate amount of violent crime, I'm going to have to call you a faggot.

Trump: I can't be tried by a Hispanic judge born in this country because I'm building a wall between Mexico and the US.
Jimmy Carter: I can't be tried by a Jewish judge born in the US because I don't believe in Israeli expansion on the West Bank.
Trump is a racist.

...and then you woke up in a puddle

>. Also 1 billion Muslim are America's "enemies"? Fuck off, faggot
if one billion muslims tried to enter the US you better believe they would have to be catalogued

At least he'll ban those filthy towel heads.

still not an argument.

Correction you ignorant fuck, he wants to track muslims based upon countries therefore categorizing muslims based upon country of origin. And for good reason i might add. Nazi-esque is this?
Well jog my memory. Pre-WW2, were jewish, polish, gays etc following a caliphate labeled with islamic based terrorism?

If you sub humans would act white there wouldn't be a problem

i am in love with this grill

kek'd

We found the SJW left wing libertard jew loving illegal beaner. Enjoy your deportation and wall

Literal cucks

not an arguement

ITT we've learned

>Donald Trump being a racist is still up for debate but his supporters are most definitely racist

Liberals want to track law-abiding US citizens who own guns. You cool with that?

except everything you degenerate

there are no brakes on this train

What website should we look at for legitimate information that you will aprove?

You're dumb as fuck, but great pepe

This guy gets it!!!!!!!!! Cheers bro!!!!

>Liberals want to track law-abiding US citizens who own guns.
>implying they aren't tracked now

You're denser than gold
You really fit Trump's demographic

That is a truck

what is wrong with racism? so someone has a different opinion then you? does that mean YOU can't be civil?

Hold on, misconstrued here. Me: for trump. Me: against liberals.

Oh fuck off you meninist /pol cuck, as long as Trump isn't passing laws against friendzoning autists, forcing all attractive men to become traps and putting pepe on the $1 dollar bill he's not /b's candidate... In fact on the one political issue we do care about, that's internet anonimity, he's the candidate most hurtful to our collective interest... If you're too thin skinned to take people taking down your jerk off fantasy candidate you should stay out...

Put a cock in your mouth, it's almost like you were mad you hysteric cunt...

it's "your" not "you're"

Sanders supporter here-vyou just went full retard, amigo.