youtube.com/watch?v=UDVtMYqUAyw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Wtf is that walking bird doing?

I seriously want to kill myself everytime i see this vid

>i have liked this girl for 2 years now talk to her daily
>grew a pair yesterday
>she started dating this fuck boy 2 days ago
>fuck boy will most likely fuck me up if she tells

The penguin walks out to the open where there's no food nor his home, he is basically committing suicide

Shit's piling up anons.
In the past month, my grandpa died, my nephew died, my brain tumor's grown and i've given up on recovering from a nasty smack addiction.

Is there any hope?

>me
>close to failing out of school
>one real friend who lives hundreds of miles away now, and even online have very few friends
>constantly thinking about an heroing
>i've had the gun in my mouth 4 times in the past 6 months
>no hobbies, only thing that keeps my mind off of things is weed (even just temporarily)

Is there truly a reason to live, anons? I got into the school I wanted to, but just honestly don't have the will to live anymore.

You can touch my wet pussy any time you want to.

Kingdom Hearts 3 will be out soon enough!

Are these prescription glasses?
How can you do an eye exam on a baby

Ever tried LSD?

sorry user i just got the video, no answer for your question. better ask google
> google.com.tr/search?q=eye exam on a baby&oq=eye exam on a baby&aqs=

>azn gf of 1 year dumps me because I'm not successful enough (seriously)
>text qt who had a huge crush on me while I had a gf
>we set up time to go get drinks
>she stands me up

I worked at an optometrist.
we made up a pair of glasses for an 18 mnth old and the script was a +8.00. for those that dont know a script of around +3.50 would be high enough that if you forget them you couldnt walk the streets safely.
short answer: yes, babies can be perscribed glasses its just really fucking hard.

maybe the cutie was actually busy? how long ago was this?

Literally tonight.

A friend of mine who had a huge crush on her warned me about five minutes beforehand that she was gonna pull that shit.

Im asking because at the momment, it is MY only will to live.
>gf of three years dumps me because she feels weighted down by her commitment to me
>tells me she wants to be young and live her life freely while she can
>she was everything to me
>i dont want anyone else
>the only reason im still around is because when i trip hard enough, its like shes still there
dont you want to talk bud?

faggot, you will fall in love again, its life, deal with it, or an hero but fucking get over it either way.

holy fuck, thats no good bro. still salvageable though. Im going to go out on a limb and assume you want answers more than anything, right?

i guess youd have to be in my place to understand.
I didnt ask for your advice, but its appreciated.

I don't have to understand, everyone goes through this but most people just move on, honestly whats fucking you up is the state of mind that ONLY drugs will make u feel better, honestly get a grip do you really think ur life is gonna improve at all with that type of thinking? the only problem here is you and the way you see urself in life.

Naw m8 I know the reason. She moved into town from somewhere else and spends basically every weekend there. More than anything I'm just kind of pissed. If she wants to go out for real, I'm game because I'll probably be able to get at least a shred of action.

Either way, I have a date set up with a different girl tomorrow night, and a girl at work who flirts with me all the time that I just found out is single.

The only thing I'm upset about is the fact that every woman currently in my life, barring my own mother, has decided to treat me like garbage for the past half dozen weeks.

How do you repay someone who has suffered while trying to make you happy? They have forgiven me, but that isn't enough for me. I would bleed for some of the people I've hurt, but they aren't anemic, I'm at a loss for direction. What do?

Pretty cool image. Probably the closest Ive seen to actually capturing some of the visuals

>"dont have to understand"
>tries to explain how they somehow understand
youre pitiful dude. I never said its the only thing that will make me feel better, i never even said my life wont improve. consider this, maybe acid makes me feel better and improves my quality of life for the time being? Stop being pretentious, if you truly want to talk about my problems with me then we dont have a problem, but if you think what you're doing right now is at all helpful, youre sorely mistaken.

i agree, i absolutely love it when an image captures realistic visuals

He's walking to the mountains. He has heard the call of sunken city by the plateau, and will go his own way, go on a journey to join his ancestors , and grow. He's heard the call of Leng, and he goes to his fate, to the shoggoth, and worse.

>most underrated post ever

pssssh, what a cunt honestly. glad that youre getting back out there though! goof luck on that next date

No one ever responds to me... I would post a feelguy image to cover my pain, but my HDD is failing. All I have are dank papes.

whats up with you? im all ears

details? is it just a girl issue or family. family matters most.

I already snagged one date from Tinder but it was possibly the worst first date I've ever been on. Now, before azn gf I had a patented system. Tinder until you match with a qt that will talk to you, get some drinks, charm them, and then steal a kiss just before you leave. Works like a charm, and I'm not even that attractive, I almost always scored two dates in. Anyway, either I'm off my game or this one was just kind of dumb.
>Chat with girl
>Get number
>Set up date
>Arrive, she isn't answering texts
>About to leave after fifteen minutes
>Girl I noticed at the bar walks up to me and asks if I'm user
>Alright, that was awkward but whatever
>We work in the same field, so we chat for an hour
>Declines a second drink, so we're sitting in this loud bar for another half an hour just bullshitting about work
>Talk her into going for a walk
>Go for a walk for a little bit, still talking, it's alright
>Get back to her car
>The second band at the bar is getting ready for their set
>She's staring at them the whole time we're talking
>Kind of offer for a hug, she doesn't go for it
>Say I'll text her later
>Never text her again

I really think I'm off my game. I gained some weight while I was with azngf because she cooked for me all the goddamn time. I usually hated it, so fast food became an unwilling dietary staple.

his little waddling at :25 is pretty great

penguins are not birds...

With a gf who has stuck with me through some shit. I got a DUI and got arrested for possession... lost my license for months, I have neglected her, Ive gotten her to buy me shit I have never used (a few books, specifically), and I continue to be a general drain on her life.

I can sell milk to a cow, and I keep selling the illusion that when I graduate Ill be able to get a 6-figure job and pay for all her shit and be able to give her all my time and this and that and she eats it up...

I want to tell her that I am going to be a failure, or mediocre at best... not because I hate myself and think I deserve that, but I have measured expectations, and I dont want her to be with me because she thinks that she will be able to get back what she puts into our relationship. I could be happy as a homeless person, but I am parasitic in nature, and when I see it, it drives me crazy. All night, the cover of those books she bought me (with what little money she has) are flashing in my head over and over again and it kills me, and reading them isnt going to be enough to cover all of the shit I feel like I am doing to her.

yes they are

>reading them isnt going to be enough to cover all of the shit I feel like I am doing to her
It will be a start.

Nah, probably not off your game, aside from holding an interesting(or at least decent) conversation, there's not much more you can do when it comes to dates at bars. If anything maybe you just need a little refining here or there, but i wouldnt know. Have you ever considered a park or movie date? I know its kinda childish or whatnot but from my experience, girls tend to like guys who can act young(at least where im from). and lmfao maybe learning to cook well for yourself would be beneficial to your game?

If you ask me, Tinder is a really shitty place most times. I wouldn't judge your performance off of engagements formed from tinder meet-ups.

My family is a burden at best, as I am to them. I keep my distance from everyone on my mom's side because my mom has pretty bad schizophrenia (she believes the FBI is following her and the whole bit, like a homeless person on a TV show) and she alienates herself from my family. My family thus believes I am brainwashed and keeps their distance from me and I am okay with that. As I stated in my other post, I am parasitic in nature, and the fewer people in my life the fewer people I can take a toll on.

On my dad's side, they see my dad as a success because without a degree he got a shitton of promotions and makes the most money out of my aunts/uncles (on that side), but the fam all sees me as a failure. The only reason I know is because I was watching a John Oliver skit online while my dad was walking through the kitchen and JO says "Every family has that one fuck up... and if youre thinking yours doesnt, I hate to break it to you, but its you". All of a sudden my dad gets pissed off and starts asking repeatedly when I am graduating.

Thus, Im pretty distant from everyone, my mom and dad included, and it feels good for me. I probably have some mild autism. I cant look people in the eyes even when I know and love them and I read math text books for leisure.

The only person I want to do good for is my gf, and I fail time and time again.

I keep meaning to get at least the one from her for shitter reading. Its how I am getting through "Thus Spoke Zarathustra"

Thread theme

youtube.com/watch?v=UDVtMYqUAyw

By looking at it, and feeling what you say you feel. That gnawing sense of insincerity and inadequacy. You feel that, and know that the only way to make it go away is to read it, and learn from it, and talk to her about what you read so she knows that her gift was not squandered.

Thanks for the responses, guys... it means a lot. Even though this is anonymous, I feel like I owe you guys, too. I hope one day I can return the favor. Im off to try and get Debian onto my laptop now for work. Safe travels =)

I'm leaving a girl who loves me more than anyone else ever has. Far more than I deserve....

To try to pursue things with the person I love more than I have ever loved anyone-- and I'm fucking terrified that she doesn't want me.

But fuck, I cannot string the other girl along anymore. She's forgiven me for everything I've done to her... and I can't accept her love anymore without it crushing me with guilt.

my mood stabilizers are working. I can't seem to sustain the feeling of sadness long enough to cry anymore. i want to cry, but i cant. this has made me realize how comfortable I've gotten using my depression as a means to reduce anxiety. anxiety is ok, I worry sometimes. i don't have panic attacks anymore. its safe to say I'm well medicated. but thinking that I'm "well medicated" is a little worrying.

I think these combined took away my depression

Honestly, consider how far you've made it. To give up now, would be to give up on her. It doesn't sound like fun, but personally i think the best thing for you now is to put all your focus into your school work. Your girlfriend pulls her weight by setting you up, now its your turn to pull your weight by making her proud. Its not parasitic if the trust is mutual. Trust that she will love you no matter what you become, and she will trust you to do the best you can in whatever you do. (it may sound cliche and what not, but its the best advice i can offer.)

I can't cook for shit, but it wouldn't hurt to learn.

Either way, I need more practice is all. I bagged fifteen girls in six months before I met azngf. I'm talking dating, talking, emotional investment, the works. Eventually one will stick around forever.

stay safe bud, make her proud!

Sauce?

cooking for yourself helps a lot more with staying in shape than youd think!

eventually, my friend :)