My ex girlfriend sent me this

my ex girlfriend sent me this

what to do?

It's either a mistake, or she wants the dick. Literally a 50/50. You guys break up on good terms?

semi good terms

she used to love to send me those pics

You know what to do user, post more

Sorry for late reply: but I mean, if that's the case, then it sounds like a booty call, bud. Won't hurt to just straight up ask unless you're with someone else now.

shes trying to get you to stop posting the same shitty thread

Link her this thread. Post more. Link thread again and tell her you posted more.

Post her nudes

Fap to trap threads on Sup Forums. The only acceptable answer if you need help figuring out the answer. Faggot.

get back together with her asap

fuck her god damnit

Come on op. Post her tits

post more of those tits

I know I'm the dude givin' advice here, but even I wanna see the wins.

fap then after the lust goes away remember why she's your ex and ignore the bitch. don't make decisions while horny

On semi good terms, she probably wants to fuck dog. If you don't wanna get back with her, which is almost never a good idea, then just fuck her. Could end up being a FWB thing. Talk to her about it.

found the adult.

That was no mistake my friend, she wants your dick. Give it to her boyo, we're counting on you.

Fuck her and,when,your done tell her you gotta go before your girlfriend starts to wonder where you're at. Make sure you pull out and cum on her face.

Send the same thing back OP

suck her dick

Playing hard to get I see

Real talk

>No one checking trips
>Check'd

She is a manipulative bitch. Avoid at all costs.

Post nudes fgt

Shit man, if you're so damn unsure what she wants, give out that number and we'll find out for you.

Stop being a fag, she obviously knows your a kissy who she has wrapped around her finger. So man up go over to her place and fuck her. When you're done never speak to her again. Best way to show hurt someone is to show them they mean nothing to you. Don't ever speak to her again.

Tell her to send a photo to prove it's legit.

Tell her she is getting fat.If she gets angry you will know she wasn't serious.

Should have preteneded that she had the wrong number and made her think about the hoe she will forever be

NO. No she didn't.

I know that bedroom, I know that girl.

I know OP

You dun goofed posting photos of her now

She'll never love you, pussy.

And I'll never love her.

You can be friends with someone without being a beta lord like you and falling in love with every girl who looks at you.

GET THAT PUSSY

please tell me you have more pics

Lol, your life is sad. Have fun in the friendzone, faggot.

yes

holy.
you have to keep going

yes, please keep going. the fact that she still sends you stuff is amazing

dude serious advice: don't reply at all.

You'll get in her head so quickly by not doing a god damn thing and chances are she'll get pissed off and send even better pics than some half-assed underboob shot.

Assuming you want nudes.

She will DEMAND a response from you from pics of her, and they'll get better and better if you keep quiet. Works for me all the time.

Go to her house, rape her. Never go back.

her tits are perfect. i need a face

im so diamonds for her. please dont stop.
you gotta fuck those tits

god, samefagging so hard.

Wow, ok bud, just because I don't want to fuck a bitch doesn't mean I'm in the friend zone, cucklord.

tell her to never speak to you or your son again

Being this new

Ok bud

Post Tits!

>"being this new"
>fails to check 'em
hello, summer, my old friend.

Telling someone that they have to check 'em is a good sign that you need to lurk more my new friend.

Were you born after 2006?

Same Fag

Also
Are you on school holidays?

>what to do?
the only response to this kind of thing EVER is "dtf?"

if the answer is no, tell her to go kick fucking ROCKS with the rest of the attention whores.

Retard wastes trips.
>Good job

No, but you being a pussy faggot in the friend zone, threatening some dude online because he posted a pic isn't helping your case.
>Good job, retard.

Send her this back, maybe it confuses her

Post vid fingering

Send her photo of your dick.

Is that what you think the friend zone is?

You must have 0 female friends.

where do you sit on the spectrum?

she probably meant to send it to her new bf. you should inform her of the mistake.

Dog, I have more chick friends than guy friends. You loners are sad.

>tripsdubsdubs check'd
I'm a 6' 190 lb linebacker in my football league, and defender in my soccer league. I've fucked more chicks than you've looked at.

Stop digging the hole deeper

Time for bed, son.
>Implying I give a fuck.
Was fun watching you idiots make fools of yourselves, but I gotta work tomorrow and my girl friend is having trouble sleeping. Have a good time jacking yourself to sleep tonight.

Truth is, you're not comfortable with who you are and resort to lying about yourself on anonymous image boards to make yourself feel less worthless then your parents think you are.

>girlfriend

Post feet

Sweet bod (not ex's name) ;). Are we still on for tonight?
Post results

Lol this is the most recent one I have, since we're grown ass men and don't take pictures of our team.
>Nice try

Shut up... I do have a girlfriend she is going to sex me tonight

>Random picture off Internet
>soccer

No you are gay but you dont know it yet you faggot.

You faggots got schooled tonight.
>Empty your piss bottles

Your retardation was good entertainment tonight, fags. Like I said, work tomorrow and girl friend is waiting for me.

Settle down kid, I don't give a fuck about your opinion as autist as it is, I'm actually abandoning thread now so your response is mute.

>(you)

ive been monitoring this thread for a bit now, and at first I thought that dude was just another idiot
but just about everything that has come from you has been stupid as fuck
also dude has a gf, you're going to bed alone
sorry man, you're a retard

underrated post

nothing you faggot same fag from the other day.. same picture same title GTFO you worthless piece of female pussy bloody shit looking for attention bitch. Kill urself.

Same fagging this hard

I don't think the "grown ass man" said his girlfriend is going to "sex him tonight". Use some common sense, man. You're making me sad.

Ikr, this is why we need ids back, people pretend to be someone they're not and then pretend to back themselves up. It's pathetic.

Stop replying as someone else dude, the guy you were arguing with has gone.

Samefagging this hard. I feel bad for you kids. No wonder you guys can't get girls.
I don't even think that guy is here anymore xD.
IDs please AZN Moot.

I was thinking the same thing.

Pretty funny tho

That's not me dude. I just got here. Clearly no one worth talking to in this thread though. Good luck with all that retardation, though.