Hello Sup Forums I need a bit of help. You all are so wonderful at writing letters...

Hello Sup Forums I need a bit of help. You all are so wonderful at writing letters, I'd like some help writing a break-up letter to my nasty (soon-to-be) ex. So, if you'd please help me formulate a nice break up letter to her (her name's shelby) from me a few words/sentences at a time, that'd be great! If we don't 404, I'll cap the letter at around 3:30 EST. and I will send you the text conversation as proof. thanks! I'll start.

"Dear Shelby, I'm breaking up with you because,

you are a gigantic pain in the arse,

Shelby on my dick nigga

Dearest Shelby,

Welcome to Dumpsville. Population, you.

Cordially,
user

And i cant stand the hair in the drains. I mean cmon its fucking gross.

Dear Shelby, I'm leaving you because,
FUCKMYNIGGERCLITDADDYFUCKMYNIGGERCLITDADDYFUCKMYNIGGERCLITDADDYFUCKMYNIGGERCLITDADDYFUCKMYNIGGERCLITDADDYFUCKMYNIGGERCLITDADDY

Sincerely, user

I'm also gay shelby

Don't get me wrong, i loved the time we had (at least the parts when you were sleeping), it's just... i'd rather NOT kill myself out of madness.

if you kill yourself, id fuck the dead body, if that makes you feel better

All those cocks won't be able to fill the holes in your soul, but it seems like you don't actually care for getting better. So... i'll let someone else be your: safe haven, punching bag, idiot, person to practise your lying on, oh and wallet.

We're on page 10 so, here goes nothing.

OP here, I'll just send her whatever you tell me at this point because I don't feel like making a new thread

The development of fast algorithms for DFT can be traced to Gauss's unpublished work in 1805 when he needed it to interpolate the orbit of asteroids Pallas and Juno from sample observations.[5] His method was very similar to the one published in 1965 by Cooley and Tukey, who are generally credited for the invention of the modern generic FFT algorithm. While Gauss's work predated even Fourier's results in 1822, he did not analyze the computation time and eventually used other methods to achieve his goal.

Between 1805 and 1965, some versions of FFT were published by other authors. Yates in 1932 published his version called interaction algorithm, which provided efficient computation of Hadamard and Walsh transforms.[6] Yates' algorithm is still used in the field of statistical design and analysis of experiments. In 1942, Danielson and Lanczos published their version to compute DFT for x-ray crystallography, a field where calculation of Fourier transforms presented a formidable bottleneck.[7] While many methods in the past had focused on reducing the constant factor for
O
n
computation by taking advantage of symmetries, Danielson and Lanczos realized that one could use the periodicity and apply a "doubling trick" to get
Onlog n
runtime.[8]

Remembre when you introduced me to your family, well i really wanted to plow your mom, id fantasize about being your father and having sex your mother almost daily

I'm not angry anymore, just deeply disappointed in the universe's ability to create functioning organisms. On the other hand i really have to congratulate you; the fact that your brain still has not killed itself out of disgust quite the accomplishment.

Kennedy's time in office is also marked by high tensions with Communist states, particularly Cuba. An attempt in April 1961 at the Bay of Pigs to overthrow the country's dictator, Fidel Castro, was thwarted by armed forces within three days. His administration subsequently rejected plans by the Joint Chiefs of Staff to orchestrate false-flag attacks on American soil in order to gain public approval for a war against Cuba. In October 1962, it was discovered Soviet ballistic missiles had been deployed in Cuba; the resulting period of unease, often termed the Cuban Missile Crisis, is seen by many historians as the closest the human race has ever come to war featuring the use of nuclear weapons on both or multiple sides.

>...Anonymous
>06/04/16(Sat)03:07:54 No.687762973

Hearst is one of the largest diversified communications companies in the world. Its major ownership interests include 15 daily and 36 weekly newspapers and more than 300 magazines worldwide, including Harper's Bazaar, Cosmopolitan, Esquire, Elle, and O, The Oprah Magazine; 31 television stations through Hearst Television, Inc., which reach a combined 20% of U.S. viewers; ownership in leading cable networks, including A+E Networks, and ESPN Inc.; as well as business publishing, digital distribution, television production, newspaper features distribution, and real estate ventures.

The Porsche 959 is a sports car manufactured by Porsche from 1986 to 1993, first as a Group B rally car and later as a legal production car designed to satisfy FIA homologation regulations requiring at least 200 street legal units be built.[2]

When it was introduced, the twin-turbocharged 959 was the world's fastest street-legal production car, boasting a top speed of 195 miles per hour (314 km/h), with the sport model capable of reaching 197 miles per hour (317 km/h). During its production run it was hailed as the most technologically advanced road-going sports car ever built, and forerunner of all future super cars. It was one of the first high-performance vehicles with all-wheel drive, providing the basis for Porsche's first all-wheel drive Carrera 4 model. Its performance convinced Porsche executives to make all-wheel drive standard on all 911 Turbos starting with the 993. In 2004, Sports Car International named the 959 number one on its list of Top Sports Cars of the 1980s.

This is best

I just need some space, it's too hard to be a good spaceman with you being so clingy. holy hell

Thanks op, you da man

I know he's dead, that's the point

Oh, is that another: my gf and i browse Sup Forums regularly and in the end i'll show her this thread, leading to us giggling our asses of - thing?

Lololol

Op
No she fucking hates Sup Forums. She's one of those tumblr fags now, she used to be cool

I did it at 3am to interupt you thinking about your dead dad.

THIS

Stop acting like you don't know what's going on. I know the truth now. I know what you've done. And i will not forget. Expect me.

About as high as you were a bad girlfriend :)

id like it if you would grow your pussybush to an extent that id feel like i was at the zoo with a free admission pass cuddling next to a gorilla that i dont even need to feed a banana to

Do you think I would stoop so low to waste more time fulfilling a threat towards you?

uh oh guys

SHELBY WAIT I'M SORRY

It wasn't me, my friend took my phone and started texting you!!
YOU HAVE TO BELIEVE ME PLEASE, I WOULD NEVER WRITE THOSE THINGS
I was actually just preparing a cake for you (i know you were disappointed on your birthday). It's a very special one, filled with poop i gathered over the last few weeks. But don't worry, you won't taste it. The tranqulizer will kick in before your taste buds can react. When you wake up you'll love what i've prepared for you:
I dug up your dad's body and prepared it so you can suck on his dick once more (a little bit of wire works wonders).

What do you say hun? ;) :*

i forgot my dildo at your place

If you could clean it real quick that would be great, spit polished as always.

>Reply to Thread No.687759706

AND BTW im taking up necromancy, you're dad is WAY more interesting than you, and he doesn't even breathe!

i think youre overreacting, you need to have a skittle, maybe under the circumstances a sour skittle

and that's all folks!

GG op you are one lucky fella

Thanks for the 40 keks op

just one more please...?

i uploaded all your shit: bit^ly/1U0JYlc