TB:Mahtook diagnosed with fractured left hand
INT:Report: Mets 'weighing' run at Gurriel for 3B
ATL:Smith (thumb) could miss more than 6 weeks
LA:Puig (hamstring) to be activated Tuesday
TB:Marlins contacted Rays about Jake Odorizzi
COL:Mets 'debating internally' about Jose Reyes
CHC:Cubs place Fowler (hamstring) on 15-day DL
TB:Steven Souza (hip) gets cortisone shot
LAA:Tropeano (shoulder) to begin rehab stint Thu.
SF:Matt Duffy to undergo MRI on Achilles
PHI:Velasquez (biceps) to make rehab start Wed.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=OTVfAs7-PSk
youtube.com/watch?v=k-ImCpNqbJw
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>TFW we are second to the Orioles
when the fuck did Baltimore decide to tryhard?

Royals

>mfw the jays haven't played the snakes at home since 2004

>tfw nothing to cheer for all summer

When certain starters removed their heads from their asses
And when Trumbo wanted to be relevant again

SEAvTB WHEN?????????

>*SEA-DET

royals just killed bartolo colon in their first at bat

>mest shit SP depth about to get exposed

Dads @ O's starting
Some meme playing the anthem on steel drums

Cardinals vs Cubs

Who /College World Series/ here?

I was at the Oklahoma St. - Arizona game last night. Pretty comfy.

Right there with you, friend.

Can't wait for the Twins to somehow sweep the Phils.

Well, don't beat >us by more than 3, alright? I can always use more Jeanmar saves

>Load the bases
>Walk in a run
>Give up grand slam
>Double
>2-run HR
>Walk the pitcher
>Still no outs

Pie Rats """pitching"""

>Cubs send Adam Warren to AAA to stretch him out as a starter
>will use a 6 man rotation once he's stretched out
Joe Maddon strikes again

Its fucking genius. He's preserving his rotation and it's such a great idea. I wish my team had the balls to do this especially when they're trying to limit a kids innings.

WHAT THE FUCK PHILLIES SERIOUSLY YOU CAN'T HOLD A LEAD FOR HALF AN INNING BEFORE GETTING BTFO BY THE WORST RECORD IN BASEBALL FUCK THIS TEAM FUCK THIS CITY FUCK BOURJOS FUCK TARGET FEILD FUCK MINISODA FUCK T___S FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK GIVE ME THE SUCK AFTER GETTING BLOWN THE FUUUUUUUUCK OUT FOR 4 RUNS THE LAST 2 OUTS OF THE INNING TOOK 2 PITCHES FUCK MY LIFE HOLY SHIT I AM SO FUCKING DONE KILL MEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

GIVE ME THE SUCC OR GIVE ME DEATH

>Aaron Nola gives up 4 runs in the first inning
what the fuck happened?

the phillies outfielding is full of bums and cunts

BUMS AND CUNTS BUMS AND CUNTS BUMS AND CUNTS BUMS AND CUNTS BUMS AND CUNTS BUMS AND CUNTS BUMS AND CUNTS BUMS AND CUNTS BUMS AND CUNTS BUMS AND CUNTS BUMS AND CUNTS BUMS AND CUNTS BUMS AND CUNTS BUMS AND CUNTS BUMS AND CUNTS BUMS AND CUNTS BUMS AND CUNTS BUMS AND CUNTS BUMS AND CUNTS BUMS AND CUNTS BUMS AND CUNTS BUMS AND CUNTS BUMS AND CUNTS BUMS AND CUNTS BUMS AND CUNTS BUMS AND CUNTS BUMS AND CUNTS BUMS AND CUNTS BUMS AND CUNTS BUMS AND CUNTS BUMS AND CUNTS BUMS AND CUNTS BUMS AND CUNTS BUMS AND CUNTS BUMS AND CUNTS BUMS AND CUNTS BUMS AND CUNTS BUMS AND CUNTS BUMS AND CUNTS BUMS AND CUNTS BUMS AND CUNTS BUMS AND CUNTS BUMS AND CUNTS BUMS AND CUNTS BUMS AND CUNTS BUMS AND CUNTS BUMS AND CUNTS BUMS AND CUNTS BUMS AND CUNTS BUMS AND CUNTS BUMS AND CUNTS BUMS AND CUNTS BUMS AND CUNTS BUMS AND CUNTS BUMS AND CUNTS BUMS AND CUNTS BUMS AND CUNTS BUMS AND CUNTS BUMS AND CUNTS BUMS AND CUNTS BUMS AND CUNTS BUMS AND CUNTS BUMS AND CUNTS BUMS AND CUNTS BUMS AND CUNTS BUMS AND CUNTS BUMS AND CUNTS BUMS AND CUNTS BUMS AND CUNTS BUMS AND CUNTS BUMS AND CUNTS BUMS AND CUNTS BUMS AND CUNTS BUMS AND CUNTS BUMS AND CUNTS BUMS AND CUNTS BUMS AND CUNTS BUMS AND CUNTS BUMS AND CUNTS BUMS AND CUNTS BUMS AND CUNTS BUMS AND CUNTS BUMS AND CUNTS BUMS AND CUNTS BUMS AND CUNTS BUMS AND CUNTS BUMS AND CUNTS BUMS AND CUNTS BUMS AND CUNTS BUMS AND CUNTS BUMS AND CUNTS BUMS AND CUNTS BUMS AND CUNTS BUMS AND CUNTS BUMS AND CUNTS BUMS AND CUNTS BUMS AND CUNTS BUMS AND CUNTS BUMS AND CUNTS BUMS AND CUNTS BUMS AND CUNTS BUMS AND CUNTS BUMS AND CUNTS BUMS AND CUNTS BUMS AND CUNTS BUMS AND CUNTS BUMS AND CUNTS BUMS AND CUNTS BUMS AND CUNTS BUMS AND CUNTS BUMS AND CUNTS BUMS AND CUNTS BUMS AND CUNTS BUMS AND CUNTS BUMS AND CUNTS BUMS AND CUNTS BUMS AND CUNTS BUMS AND CUNTS BUMS AND CUNTS BUMS AND CUNTS BUMS AND CUNTS BUMS AND CUNTS BUMS AND CUNTS BUMS AND CUNTS BUMS AND CUNTS BUMS AND CUNTS BUMS AND CUNTS BUMS AND CUNTS BUMS AND CUNTS

>2004 was 3 years ago

holy moly

I'm sure it's just his over reliance on his curveball which is why he's been terrible over his last few starts.

how about this
>13 pitchers on the roster
>3 catchers
therefore
>bench is made up of 2 catchers and 2 other position players

guys I was totally just kidding about hating Peter Bourjos what a quality outfielder and player he is.His monster home run had no effect on my decision

anyone else watching phillies on CSN now?I fell like I'm the only phillies fan here.I most likely am though

>Phils actually scoring more than one run in a game

I'm not watching the game but I am a phils fan

2981 HITS

19 UNTIL 3000

ICHI! ICHI! ICHI!

why not

Reds @ Rangers Gamethread

>6-24 in their last 30
I just can't find myself to watch them the past few games.

HOLY SHIT PHILLIES WITH THE COMEBACK TOMMY JOSEPH BLAST A HR DEFINITELY OVER 420 FEET HOLY FUCK

also ironically/kinda in a sad way after Howard was feet away from hitting a game tying hr

OH MY FUCING GOD

ALL 3 (THREE) OF THE PHILLIES HRS HAVE HIT THE SECOND DECK OF THE TARGET STADIUM MY LORD IT'S BEEN A WHILE SINCE I'VE SEEN THE PHILS HIT BACK TO BACK HOMERS AND HIT HOMERS SO FUCKIN FAR

LOVING THIS INNING

GIVE ME THE SUCC GIVE ME THE SUCC GIVE ME THE SUCC GIVE ME THE SUCC GIVE ME THE SUCC GIVE ME THE SUCC GIVE ME THE SUCC GIVE ME THE SUCC GIVE ME THE SUCC GIVE ME THE SUCC GIVE ME THE SUCC GIVE ME THE SUCC GIVE ME THE SUCC GIVE ME THE SUCC GIVE ME THE SUCC GIVE ME THE SUCC GIVE ME THE SUCC GIVE ME THE SUCC GIVE ME THE SUCC GIVE ME THE SUCC GIVE ME THE SUCC GIVE ME THE SUCC GIVE ME THE SUCC GIVE ME THE SUCC GIVE ME THE SUCC GIVE ME THE SUCC GIVE ME THE SUCC GIVE ME THE SUCC GIVE ME THE SUCC GIVE ME THE SUCC GIVE ME THE SUCC GIVE ME THE SUCC GIVE ME THE SUCC GIVE ME THE SUCC GIVE ME THE SUCC GIVE ME THE SUCC GIVE ME THE SUCC GIVE ME THE SUCC GIVE ME THE SUCC GIVE ME THE SUCC GIVE ME THE SUCC GIVE ME THE SUCC GIVE ME THE SUCC GIVE ME THE SUCC GIVE ME THE SUCC GIVE ME THE SUCC GIVE ME THE SUCC GIVE ME THE SUCC GIVE ME THE SUCC GIVE ME THE SUCC GIVE ME THE SUCC GIVE ME THE SUCC GIVE ME THE SUCC GIVE ME THE SUCC GIVE ME THE SUCC GIVE ME THE SUCC GIVE ME THE SUCC GIVE ME THE SUCC GIVE ME THE SUCC GIVE ME THE SUCC GIVE ME THE SUCC GIVE ME THE SUCC GIVE ME THE SUCC GIVE ME THE SUCC GIVE ME THE SUCC GIVE ME THE SUCC GIVE ME THE SUCC GIVE ME THE SUCC GIVE ME THE SUCC GIVE ME THE SUCC GIVE ME THE SUCC GIVE ME THE SUCC GIVE ME THE SUCC GIVE ME THE SUCC GIVE ME THE SUCC GIVE ME THE SUCC GIVE ME THE SUCC GIVE ME THE SUCC GIVE ME THE SUCC GIVE ME THE SUCC GIVE ME THE SUCC GIVE ME THE SUCC GIVE ME THE SUCC GIVE ME THE SUCC GIVE ME THE SUCC GIVE ME THE SUCC GIVE ME THE SUCC GIVE ME THE SUCC GIVE ME THE SUCC GIVE ME THE SUCC GIVE ME THE SUCC GIVE ME THE SUCC GIVE ME THE SUCC GIVE ME THE SUCC GIVE ME THE SUCC GIVE ME THE SUCC GIVE ME THE SUCC GIVE ME THE SUCC GIVE ME THE SUCC GIVE ME THE SUCC GIVE ME THE SUCC GIVE ME THE SUCC GIVE ME THE SUCC GIVE ME THE SUCC

Let's see if they can actually hold a fucking lead this time.

They'll be going to the bullpen pretty early it seems.

wow fuck the phillies holy shit now after blasting homeruns for a comeback bases are now loaded for the twins with 0 (zero) outs

fuck my life

>jim thome didn't make the all star team in a year where he hit 52 home runs and had an 1.122 OPS

Nope.

>Jake Arrieta didn't make the all star team in a year where he had a 1.77 ERA and won a Cy Young

>phillies

>bottom 3
>14 runs scored already

faggots who walk ichiro: cease and desist

RIP

8-6 in the 4th? What the fuck.

What did they mean by this

Are they intentionally walking Ichiro?

It'll just be one more game where the Rangers come from behind to win it, they're adding to the meme magick

>A's minor leaguer Andrew Lambo treated for testicular cancer
ripip his dick

A's injuries have no limit.

I just remembered it was the Reds pen that was notoriously shit

Still if they're the ones that snap the streak...

nah, then i'd be fuming

Nice bullpen Marlins.

Well that's not too bad then, they're just adding to his OBP

>offense decides to fuck off and stop caring right as we start playing non al east teams

of fucking course, sell everyone they can fuck off

>phillies have to tow with my emotions again

c'mon man, y'all still need to stay in contention enough that you meet the Rangers in the playoffs again so we can develop a "real" rivalry.

If the red sox and orioles lose too Its all good.

John Smoltz is so based

40 windians!

Based Iggy-Kinsler

nice offense again red sox

>it's a road game episode

>yfw Q also shuts them down tomorrow and then on Thursday they let it all out by scoring 15 in the first inning on Shields

>losing 3/4 to the who's at home

No one said anything about them losing. You new to Q games?

I have faith

10 above .500 is a good feel

BENCHES CLEAR CUBS VS CARDS

COGHLAN AFTER BROXTON

What lead up to it?

>tripname
kek

Oakland made Coghlan a hard nigga tbf

Royals

>playing RTTS
>get drafted by the WHOS

Mets

So basically instapromotion to the majors as a starter?

Throwing up and in.

youtube.com/watch?v=OTVfAs7-PSk

Just for that, a tornado is gonna fuck up your area. Midwest is supposed to get pretty fucked up storms tomorrow. You don't even need to apologize to me because its already too fucking late. You dug your own grave, pussy bitch.

Happened to me twice in '13

I'm 9 years in on my 3B, still trying to get traded.

I meant earlier in the game

HE'S BACK NIGGAS

"... if you’re going to come into our country and make our American dollars, you need to respect a game that has been here for over a hundred years..."

I thought that was Bud Norris, not van man

>mariners are only 1 game over .500

wew

Fuck, I forgot about Daniel Norris.

>ANGELS

>analslime getting walked off

ITS
THE
FUCKING
DADS

Nationals you'd better pulverize the doyers. SF's injuries are really starting to pile up

>failed to record an out in the 9th
When did the Twins' pitching staff get traded to Anaheim?

>jays suck dick and score 2 runs against fucking Corbin
>red sox get cucked by sale
>orioles getting memed on by the dad's
Thank god

To make matters worse it looks like Ubaldo is going to to start tomorrow

Of course the one night the rest of the div loses our reliever decides to shit the bed vs a mediocre team

You haven't DFA'd him yet?

Are the astros dare I say back?

I AM DONE

t. what every phillies fan should be saying

Most of us are on board with the team to start tanking, though some people are still hoping for a winning streak for some reason.

At least you didn't get crowned as the new Cleveland this week

I've prepared my newest national league Cy Young rankings for you simps. Don't ask me stupid questions about my formula because it won't ever be made available to you losers.

1. Clayton Kershaw 5.7 WAR
2. Noah Syndergaard 3.8 WAR
3. Stephen Strasburg 3.7 WAR
4. Johnny Cueto 3.2 WAR
5. Jose Fernandez 3.1 WAR

I get tanking but just because they are tanking doesn't mean put your name in the record books for the wrong reasons.I don't want to see them lose 10+ straight multiple times this season but losing maybe 3 of every 5 games ain't bad.This is getting painful to watch.Especially tonight.The one time this team can put up this many runs and the other team, the worst team in baseball record-wise, has to score more and STILL make it a blowout loss

>1. Clayton Kershaw 5.7 WAR
>2. Noah Syndergaard 3.8 WAR

Kershaw is not that much better than Noah you retard