ITT: Terrible video games

ITT: Terrible video games.

I got this dogshit thinking it would be b great.

FUCK BRINK

Kill yourself m8

b8/10
>huuurrrr I don't like popular things I'm so unique

Somebody is not using mods.

I didn't mind crackdown. It wasn't great, wouldn't have bought it, but I didn't hate it.

To be fair, it was close. It had a good concept, it's just every aspect was subpar or awful, but it was damn close.

Same. Never buying a game from Bethesda again.

I'm too lazy to post a pic, but dark sector was ass. I fell for the bait...

the undisputed king

Beautiful game, but the most boring, monotonous bullshit I have ever played. EVERY mission is literally EXACTLY the same but in different parts of the map.

it was kinda cool to go attack the gang hideouts however you wanted
but the weapons handling let a lot to be desired

It had so much promise too. I remember playing it and feeling completely let down.

That game turned out to be a hollow polished turd...... : /

I'm not a picky gamer but this shit was boring beyond belief

Total crap.

That game had so much potential. I was hype as fuck for it.

Plus.. the damn meds that you have to find.

minecrap

world of warshit

amateur flash games made by faggots

100% agree
Brink was so hyped, it looked amazing but it ended up being so behind its time and boring

Never forget.

I thought it was well written to say the least. It really wasn't that bad, but by no means perfect.

It probably would have been better if it didn't take like 10 minutes of monotonous driving to get to a mission and not having to constantly look down at your lap to see the map as you were driving.

First mission, middle mission and last mission was the three exceptions. Besides that, I kept replaying the exact same mission, over and over but in different places.

Fucking this.

got this a few years ago thinking "fuck yea DayZ for 5$? sign me up!" and then i played for 20 mins and realized how shit it was. they keep releasing it under different names too. Romeros Aftermath, Infestation World, and DeadZ are all the same game, this is just the original one.

you wanted to say TF3 maybe?

but from other side TF2 is so much better

Here comes the (you)s

>Buys a Dynasty Warriors game with a Fist of the North Star skin
>Complains when it's exactly that

Nigger what?

I agree. I think I stuck it out because I liked the challenge and the gunplay. The ending was complete bullshit though.

I unironically liked Brink a lot and disliked Skyrim. For my contribution for a terrible game, I'll say DayZ. That is the worst game I've ever had the misfortune of purchasing and playing.

Well it is Diablo for babbies so yeah.

obv bait

Also, constantly respawning enemy camps.

It seriously is though. God, those games are dog shit.

Fuck this shit

A shame too. The first one was actually decent.

Game itself isn't bad but it's absolutely unapproachable for anyone who wasn't there at the beginning
Everyone who plays it is a complete dick

Christ, I forgot how much that shit pissed me off. Come to think of it, that game fucked up a lot of things.

This is probably the worst game ever made.
Crackdown was pretty fun.
Skyrim 3rd worst game I've ever played. Fallout 3 was the 2nd worst.

Every single fight was mash buttons until you can activate fate shift. There was no challenge and the story was completely retarded up until the reveal about your past, which anyone could've see coming though the first time you meet hot elf bitch

>Skyrim 3rd worst game I've ever played. Fallout 3 was the 2nd worst.

Please be bait.

This is accurate. The game used to be fun and forgiving. Now, I feel bad for all the people trying to learn. The community used to be pretty cool. Late season 3, early season 4 was when it went to shit.

Fuck the hipsters. This game is absolute shit and you know it.

Horrible bait.

idk, i had a mental breakdown and it saved me. now, i practice killing people with animals

This game was decaying shit.

You are 15

>Fallout 3
>>Worst UI, combat, movement, and character development of just about any game I've ever played.
>Skyrim
>>Bethesda should just stop.

i couldn't like it

fuck you i liked it

Though it has universal acclaim from mostly everyone which would mean you're the hipster?

MAN was I disappointed; when this game first came out, I'd heard "it plays like another God Hand! You've gotta try it!".... 50000 ATTATATATAAA later, (which is only about 10min), I was done

Literal shit

21. This game is inherently broken. The time system ruins any sort of enjoyment this game has and feels like I'm doing chores instead of going on an adventure. The game is fucking awful.

This. this overrated piece of shit right here. TF2 already did it, and did it better than money grubbing Blizzard and their cuckold army of neckbeards

What could you have possibly liked about it?

total shit

Everyone hated it until popular LPers started saying it was good. Now autists claim "it was always the best". Fuck off with that shit.

Bro your gay, just stop

Alan Wake is amazing.

2nd.

Unbalanced as shit. Boring as hell. Multiplayer only for $60. Thank god I played the beta so I could skip the full release.

Everything Blizzard has been trash since Vanilla WoW. Not the games themselves, just Blizzard's effect on them.

I can understand fallout 3. It was clunky, but fun, in my opinion. Why Skyrim though?

>your
>>You're 15
>I enjoyed playing Fallout, but it was completely trash. Enjoyable trash is still trash.

This, hate this soft shit taco.

Also ride to hell retribution

KYS

Why does Brink get shit but Overwatch is praised. IT'S THE SAME FUCKING GAME

No way, what? That game was dope.

I just didn't like how you were forced to go on a specific path, the combat was dull, although the story line was decent.

I forgot this abortion ever existed.

Yea, it's not that I didn't enjoy Fallout. It was more fun than I thought it would be, but the game itself was absolute trash. Skyrim is exactly the same. Same UI, movement, combat style. Trash. Fun, but trash.

agreed
played the whole thing waiting for something good to happen.
no such luck

I hated that too. Resident evil clone and I hate RE.

Any cod after waw

>user who had no friends to play crackdown with

How you can be so pathetic, I don't know.

Easily worst game of the year

Have you even played the game? I've played tf2 for years, and overwatch feels and plays very differently.

>implying cod is a real game

I never even played it and I know you are full of shit. People fucking LOVED that game when it came out.

Ive been playing since S1, its always been shit

to be honest I enjoyed Brink quite a lot. Bought it for PC 2 months after the release when most issues were fixed and had a great time with it.

Total shit,

My hero, even battlefield got shitty

Attention whore.

Fucking awesome game, but its faults were REALLY bad. I thought the balance was tipped for the good though.