Thanks for the advice Sup Forums from last night and this morning.I called her...

Thanks for the advice Sup Forums from last night and this morning.I called her, went to her house and fucked her for $100. Thanks so much. It was amazing. *Back in Dark Blue Bikini*

bump, i want to thanks the guys who helped me.

What's the deal here?

The one second from the left is better

Story?

fucking wizard

last night and this morning some people on Sup Forums were giving me advice on a girl that kept flirting with and i was being invited to her house alot. I give her ~$10 per week. They told me to offer her money for sex, they said she would say yes and she did i just wanted to say thanks and wanted to know i could do anything for them.

HOW?!

got any pics?

durring sex or just in general? I was focusing on doing it right and not messing up so i didnt get any pics durring sex

i got snapchats of that she send to me of her in bra and underwear and fb photos

So, according to her friends and now you, she's a prostitute, is that correct?

i think she liked me, she would always talk to me and ask for money and i saw her underwear once and asked if I liked them. I think she sexually attracted to me, the money was just a plus for her.

i took this last week while i was at her house after we studied for maths test and went for a swim.

What were you giving her $10 a week anyways? Just so you can enter their house? Why? What a sucker...

>sexually attracted to you
>makes you pay for sex
Yeah, no.

she would come over to me and rub my leg. and talk to me after school sometimes.

I don't think she really likes you if you have to pay her for sex. She likes your money though...

only going to post this sc, dont want u guys to find her.