If there is any hackers willing to help me learn a bit. Add me on skype...

If there is any hackers willing to help me learn a bit. Add me on skype. We have a guys phone number and are trying to dox him. Skype: Mellon

Add me.

lrn2google faggot.

also, you'll be l33t in under an hour with sick image posting skills like that. you're already half way there.

This is why Bernie stands a chance.

His green edgy text gets him half way!

too late i am already hacking YOU user
:^)

you made a mistake posting tonight

borderline in the matrix. god damn.

even if op could super learn years of info in an evening, we would just get more personal army requests.

this guy is with isis

Kid's name is McGill or som. LivEs in Tenesseeeeee bout to get RaaaN l33t scrub

Hacking isn't really something that can be taught, and it isn't really a skill

"Hacking" is the result of knowing a great deal about various security systems, so much that you are able to spot and exploit weaknesses

You'd be better off actually going to school to learn about network security, technical writing, and other computer science related shit

No one can teach you how to hack, because "hacking" as laypeople understand it just doesn't exist

bro

this kid is a l117 weenie ima run him SavaGE AND TROJ4N StyLLL i got his Paypal. RedRatd. lmao searching tha DB for more alias JO1NN Tha SQUAD Evan!

somebody just watched their first episode of mr. robot lol

At least someone understands this

>wants to be a hacker
>skype

Yeah this kid is dumb. I got t6k runnin a live lookup of him. He's not even 18. yo if U HeaRR me kid link somethIng and i willl kIll gang.

Didn't you know, all pro hackers use skype?

Evan McGill. You got a family buddy?
SWEAR TO FUCK1NG CHRIST I WILLLL SW4T YOU MOTHER FUCKER GET RAN REALLL QUICK BOY WE DONT PLAY SKYPE OUT HERE WHENN U GET AN IRC THEN TALK. @evanbeams

THIS KID IS LEGITNESS

THE BOGGIE MAN IS ON HIS WAY LITTLE EVAN. WE GON FUQQ GET YO A$$ RAN. LIVE EN FRONT OF ERRONE

D0NT GIVE IT TO HIM SW0RD THIS K1D DONT KNO NO BOOGY LOL HES A LITTLE LEECH LUKIN FOR LOVE.

I'm 12yo hacker and I can confirm this

N4H I M8K LITTLE WORMS LIKE HIM LEAVEE. I WONNA TAKE A PIC WICH YO FAMILY EVAN. SIGNAL MT AINT TOO FAR

EVAN. u aint got no security on u. becuz im bout to pullup with that tech homiee hit the d3ck yo feel me? #

don liten to desh frog poshters op ill taech yshhh to hck reade CHECK DEZ DUBS FAGGOT