Any girls get off on femdom?

Any girls get off on femdom?
I get domm'd by my girlfriend....embarassing and she shows me off to the internet, too.
I guess I have to take pics now, great!
Go ahead....

Other urls found in this thread:

holytrainer.com/en/male-chastity-device.asp
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

she told me to bump this. i really hope no one posts.

fuck off nigger

wish I could.....

does she have you in a chastity cage?

No....
DON'T GIVE HER ANY IDEAS . . . .

kek what a cuck you are. You should hand your gf over to me, so she an enjoy a good fuck from time to time.

Lol. Nah m8. I'm the alpha male. I just go along w/ what my girl says. I'm actually more alpha then you haha.

says the guy who wimpers stuff like "DON'T GIVE HER ANY IDEAS" on Sup Forums while bumping a thread about himself in some tight whities, just as he was told. KEK

Dear this sissy's fem

holytrainer.com/en/male-chastity-device.asp

get him locked in one of these, put the key on your anklet and make him go out and get a pedicure with you so you can show off your sexy toenails and his chastity key on your anklet, and he can show off his tootsies too !

if he doesn't wana get his toes painted, give him the option of staying locked in chastity for another month.

the first time he may opt for that, but after a month without a cum or even an erection ! he'll be excited to get a pedi from then on lol

are you female?
WTF why would you do this?...

interedasting

More OP.

NOW.

specifically what? ;(

put on panties faggot

Femanon?

A/s/l ?

And I don't wear those, sorry.

is there even a girlfriend or are you just some weird cuck tryna get dominated by anons

It's the second one, bro.

I used to do this shit with an ex of mine. He had a huge foot fetish too. Too bad it didn't work out.

I'm locked up and I want all males to be locked up like me : ) Though I figured since you're new you deserve to have your toes painted to celebrate your new life without erections when you feel like them but rather when SHE feels like them : ) You'll get used to it.

I'm a femdom

25/UK/F

If your girlfriend is a real dominatrix you will wear them, otherwise sage this thread and go fuck yourself faggot

All the good femdoms seem to be from the UK. Makes me sad. All I want is for a femdom to make me dress up and piss in my mouth before she fucks someone with a bigger cock and makes me eat his cum out of her.

send me money and i'll dominate you, you worthless sissy loser, i bet you would pay good money for my dirty panties.... fucking cuck

I probably would. :) I would suck on them while watching you fuck someone else and his cock cumming in you.

you think i would let you watch? lol...

you would be lucky if i let you listen at the door

You held his key and you guys still broke up? It feels like femdom relationships really tend to last because of how well "his queen" starts to feel at all the extra sexual attention she gets and all the little extra things that are done by a male in chastity trying to earn an early release like: preparing my gf's bath for as soon as she's home from work, warming her bed side, doing her laundry, daily foot massages and I've gotten near professional tier at painting her toes. I'm so much more attentive to her needs, and our relationship is just more solid than ever. She lets me out for sex inside her about twice a week(usually on weekends), but sometimes she surprises me and unlocks me for a foot job right after I get done putting lotion on her sexy barefeet.

I havn't been able to masturbate for over year, and tbh, I don't miss it much. being inside my gf or feeling her toes wrapped around my cock is all i need. those 2-4 cums a week are worth way more than all my stupid faps and depleted cumloads i pumped into her because i fapped too much that week. When we have sex, im always frustrated, horny, and my ball are full and aggressive as fuck in pleasing her and fucking her and she loves it. Male chastity really makes you a better lover tbh.

Of course, mistress. Whatever you would want me to do. I would be happy to clean you both up after.

OP here....

this thread got a little de-railed. I was mostly talking about girls spanking their boyfriends, etc not all this other crazy shit hahahhah! xD

NOBODY CARES ABOUT YOU FAGGOT...

YOURE A LYING LITTLE CUCK WHO DOESNT HAVE A GIRLFRIEND AND IS POSING IN HIS BOY UNDERWEAR TRYING TO TALK TO GIRLS...

FUCK OFF OR ACCEPT THE FACT YOU'RE A SISSY CUCK LOSER

chastity cages aren't really that crazy

read: not being able to fap and having her in complete control of your erections and orgasms will bring you so close together. You'll want to cuddle with her more than ever. also submitting to the girl you love and giving her such power over your sex is such a rewarding and erotic element that gets introduced to your life.

I would love it if my woman locked me up in a cage.

Serious question what happens when you get a hard on in a cage? Does it just hurt your dick until it goes away, or does it make you physically unable to pop a chub

s-stop....i'm not like that...it's different....no bully

I go crazy when I NoFap....longest i've done was a week and I was so aggressive/horny at the end o fthat week I was out of my mind.....don't think i could realistically do that....

Your gf would love the more aggressive, sex starved you. She could channel that energy and frustrated of you not being able to cum into pleasuring her pussy with your mouth, then unlocking you and you giving her a deep rough fuck that makes her feel like a real female.

Girls love when they get to tease and have their male "chase" them for a bit before they have sex. It will drive her and you both wild with lust.