Hey Sup Forums should i kill myself? I've been feeling really down lately, and my gf broke up with me...

Hey Sup Forums should i kill myself? I've been feeling really down lately, and my gf broke up with me. Life is just really hard for me right now.

Nah

Kill your girlfriend.

So tired of these beta pieces of shit that serve no fucking purpose to the universe. You're kind has avoided natural selection for far too long. Fucking kill yourself and rid the world if your inferior genes you beta fuck.

Na post her noods if u hero stream it

Fuckin CHECKED

ye

Do it faggot.

>had a gf
>complains about life
fuck off

Quints Demand!

No, for fucks sake.

Edgy quints for edgy response.
Do it, OP.

OP here... idk guys, just... some bad shit has happened. I mean, I lost my parents in a car crash, I lost my gf, brother died 2 years ago. I have nobody.

Nah, life is shit ty but it has its good times, years of hell for only a few months of happiness if that.

Just how it is mate, cry some, let it out, and stay to move on

If this isnt a sign to kill yourself, i dunno what is...do it.

Hello, Omega Satan

Kill me instead plz

Yes I think you should but also stream it so your Sup Forumsros can see you an hero

I wouldn't feel better about myself for helping you out of your pit, and I'm positive karma doesn't exist, so there's absolutely nothing stopping me from recommending that you do kill yourself.

satan has spoken

Lol just do it and be with them you cunt. But before you do that rape your gf

This is b8

Homicide before suicide, nuff said

Listen to the wise one!
Checkity Check

Gotta obey the quints, OP.

Wouldn't it make more sense to kill her?

Now your life has changed, you can (and should) still adapt and find yourself alone, or with someone else. Just like your life has changed and you don't realize what you can do now. Good luck! Some people live very well in misery, remember!

Thanks guys... and those quints are cool. Been a while since I aw them with my own eyes. i'm a fag but i guess i won't kms

It gets better, you dumb pussy.

I'm not sure how you should, but I know my plan for when I reach that point.

Take a shotgun and ammo from the gun room, get in my car, and drive to a spot in the country that has cell service and is easy to describe. Then, I'd make a text to send to several people that explains myself and gives my location with instructions not to come but send the police. Then, I'd put the gun in my mouth, aim for the brain stem, and pull the trigger. If they listened, the cops would find me and my family and friends wouldn't have to see the aftermath.

Commiting suicide is like forfeiting/surrendering. Do not. Single units have already proven that they can sustain and overcome things thought to be impossible.

HAIL QUINTS

Also, how would you kill someone else?
Here's my idea
1. Sniper rifle, shoot from afar
2. Shoot from back of my car
3. Car is painted different than normal, with diff plates
4. Wouldn't work the bolt
5. After it's done, replace plates, repaint car
6. Drive around in nearby town for a bit
7. Go home

It's the first crime, not to make life become biger. You know you have a brain and unless you're liying and hiding truth you can make us happy. Wtf: are tou a jerk? X)

take a look around, shit is fucking beautiful. it's a crazy world that is better off experiencing. don't worry, you'll die eventually anyways. might as well see what happens.

Yeah I think the world as it is for us is the biggest gift god made to us... Take sake of it!

Is op gonna suicide?

No, but it takes time to change one's own mind

>lm suicidal.
>Lets tell Sup Forums. They will help.
Also dooooooooooooooooooo ittttttt pussy!

checked

you should reduce the amount of time you play grand theft auto.