Sup Sup Forums

Sup Sup Forums

My girlfriend has been giving me less time of day and when I bring it up, there's this attitude that's never been there before of "geeze I'm sorry, I'm busy".

I feel some distancing, but she denies it. I'm left hanging just waiting for her to reply to me.

I never felt so alone before. It fucking sucks. What should I do?

I thought you had exams

Accepting that it might be ending soon. The sooner you accept it a move on the better. Do not under any circumstances act desperate. Make yourself seem busy aswell to see if it turns around.

You should get with me baby

Sounds like she isn't interested anymore but is too afraid to break up with you. If it keeps going on, dump her

This

I'll be your girlfriend instead

Wut?

My woman's busy with her architecture & engineering projects, I haven't spoken to her since Feb 27th but here I am still waiting patiently.

I guess I feel like a dumbass and may be getting played for a fool.

I know the feel, but I haven't spoken to her in months. Though she isn't distant at all when we do speak, so best of luck to you op. I'm in my own misery right now so to speak.

its not an easy decision Sup Forums and i hope you know that but i just can't

You better make good cookies

You haven't said a word to each other for over 4 months?

Well shit. Does she literally not have 5 minutes to talk at the end of her day?

I do make some pretty good cookies daddy

And of course not be a trap.

I'm not that kind of Sup Forums tard

We started dating in Dec of 2013, she warned me ahead of time that it might not be such a great idea to be in a relationship with her due to the fact that she gets into a "robot mode" when it comes to work and getting stuff done. So I got myself into that one, It started off rough but eventually I started learning how to be more patient & waiting for her, not once has she blamed me for the times I've lost my shit for missing her.
She's always been understanding as possible so in a sense that gives me more of a reason to keep believing in her, though at the same time it's hard not to have my doubts but it happens. To me it's been worth it, I just hope I'm not making the wrong decision here.

I'm no trap bb

She's banging another dude already fool

She was engaged before me to a guy she knew since high school, they were together for six years before he cheated on her with her friend. That left her destroyed & gave up on relationships in general.

If she's doing the same to me, then I guess I deserve it for being a fucktard.

Heh. Lost my thread to a more interesting story.

I can live with that

Just sharing the pain op.

stop talking to her play her "distance game" cept with another girl cuz fuck her

That's weird.. I'm in the exact same situation. Literally they were together for six years and he fucked her best friend and all that. Lol

This right here, user. Generally speaking, if you sense that your significant other is pulling away from you, the least attractive thing you can do is pull back. Don't bring it up to her again, don't go out of your way to see her or talk to her anymore than you usually do, and get emotionally ready, friend, because it's fucking over.

Sad part is that it's happened before when her past came to see her and she didn't know what to do

That's the sort of thing that kind of gives you re-assurance of something. She got cheated on because he couldn't wait for her.

I'm here waiting for her, trying to give her what she had been taken granted for.

But here I am also hoping I'm not being played off either. So It's a tough one but I have to live with it for now.

Nigga you need more communication with your gf. Sounds like either A she is having life problems or B she has lost interest/cheating GL Sup Forumsro

The feels.