How do I give myself amnesia Sup Forums? I was molested by my uncle at age 12

How do I give myself amnesia Sup Forums? I was molested by my uncle at age 12

Other urls found in this thread:

store.steampowered.com/app/57300/?snr=1_5_9__300
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Get molested again - instant amnesia. Or, instant boner - I can never remember which.

Suicide if you want a permanent solution

Talk about how you were touched.

In extreme detail.

A small dose of these usually helps.

denial
just choose to believe it never happened
if you try hard enough
you can believe just about anything

This is true, how do you think people cheat lie detector tests?

Believe me I've tried

CIA training.

Did he touch your vagina or did he just make you suck his dick?

>bane.jpg

reported

first you tell us if m or f
then describe the molestation in detail
as we fap an aura of forgetfulness will leak from your anus

without drugs or therapy this is about all you can do. If you lie to yourself long enough you'll believe it.

What kind of drugs

are you a boy or girl?

was your uncle a guy or a girl?

time to turn the tables and molest him

You want to remember that shit so it doesnt happen again or you can fucking snake him

What movie should I watch?

>uncle
>guy or girl
Did you just have a stroke user?

you can just buy it from steam...

Use selfhypnosis to enter trance, imagine a library or a computer or whatever you want representing your memories, state that removing any memory from there will make you unable to recall said memory, remove whatever you want.
Entering deep enough trance is the hard part, but once you learn to do that, you can reprogram your brain easily. Suppress memories, recall memories, alter memories to cheat lie detectors, turn off pain in individual body parts or as a whole, plus a whole lot of more /x/-like applications.

Have me stick my cock in you. You will forget about uncle touchy real quick.

It wouldn't be full amnesia anyways even if it works it will just fuck you up more. Experiment with hallucinogens and research shit about memory on your own to figure out a solution; otherwise fuck your attention seeking stupidity.

only sure fire way is to rape your uncle back, fair is fair

Seek out revenge on him

The first step is definitely killing him as slowly and painfully as possible. Bonus points if you drug him with pancuronium bromide and line his asshole up with a glory hole in a gay bar bathroom first.

This

Not a problem pal, you can get Amnesia on Steam

store.steampowered.com/app/57300/?snr=1_5_9__300

Just search for it on a torrent website, idiot.

There is no such thing as amnesia. Anyone who says they have it is a liar. I have proof

you know you liked it, just appreciate what a loving family you have

There's no such thing as a legit, working lie detector.

Give yourself a lobotomy in 5 easy steps:

1) Get really drunk

2) Find a hammer and ice pick

3) Place ice pick in corner of either eye on the side closest to your nose

4) Gently tap through the thin bone with the hammer until about 2 inches of the ice pick has been inserted into your skull

5) Carefully wiggle it around until you are incapable of complex though

War.
Since of Mericans of living of an exigency/emergency of a technology so I am of communication of spiel of technology of text of:_"-------\_
Three/3 communications/explanations/informations/texts of a technology:
1/One: body muscle movement caused/since of energies at human caused/since of energies sent from machines far of miles/kilometers;
and/or/an-other-communication of 2/Two: human of technology of machines...machines transmit/send energy...energy at/striked/hitting metals in human...metals moved/arranged...so/causing/thus...electricity of in of body so...body muscle flexing of human of living of tensing/slackening of muscle;
and/or/an-other-communication of 3/Three: STIMULATION OF BODY-MOVING/LIKE-SENSE SINCE OF ELECTRICITY OF CAUSED OF IN OF BODY SINCE 1. tiny metals in human 2. metals moved since of energies striked/hitting metals 3. energies sent/from machine far/distant/not-close/no-nearness of miles.
_/-------"_:-_
I got/received a text of communication/question/ask of technology of body muscle flexing caused of energies of machines far of miles:_"\_ Everyone knows this already. How do you fix it. _/"_:-_ . I am of communication/answer/reply of letter of word of language of text of:_"\_ Humans of policing/military live of:_[\_ slackening/tensing of muscles of earlier and later of slackening/tensing of muscles since of brain of body of since of human of living of brain of body of since of sense/sensation of communication/text/speech of computer program software of language of words of anything/everything/eachthing/allthings of human of living of _{-\_[-\_ slackening/tensing of muscles of earlier and later of slackening/tensing of muscles _/-]_{--\_[--\_ and _/--]_ and _[--\_ or _/--]_/--}_[-\_ flexing of muscles so of living of muscle of nearer and and or farther of muscle _/-]_/-}_/]_:-_/"_:-_