Why the hate for tkol?

Why the hate for tkol?

snoozefest

sounds like thm's beep boops more than Radiohead as a whole

it has more catchy melodies than a moon shaped poop

It's near the bottom of my Radiohead power rankings but I don't hate it at all, just underwhelming compared to the rest of their discography imo.

7/10

Because

>le blip blop we are david guetta now xD so deep

Daft Punk should've always been a britpop band

its better than moon shaped pool

I honestly don't know, one of my favorites by radio head
Kid A>OKC>TKOL>IR>Amnesiac>The Bends>AMSP>PH>HTTT

Because Radiohead's brand is harrowing emotional angst, and this album is sonically and lyrically at peace. It's a good album, just not whiny enough for the fans.

>beep boop
The only songs where the electronics play a major role are Lotus Flower and Feral and the rest are the guitars/pianos/whatever else. Complaining that it sounds too electronic is stupid

Majority of Sup Forums is vocal about their shit taste.

Because the basement version is infinitely better

This is true

I could understand how people would consider Bloom beep boop because of its similarity to Flying Lotus. Even though the song itself is not necassrily bleep bloop, Flying Lotus is a bleep bloop kind of dude

everyone loves the second half but know the first half is shit

It's just a Thom Yorke album perfomed by Radiohead.

very interesting album
>Feral
>Lotus Flower
>Codex
The hardest album to enjoy I think is Amnesiac
I mean, this one is really disturbing and really sad

because this, and also 'cos The Daily Mail and some other great songs weren't on the actual original album. Sort of somewhat similar to Thom Yorke's solo stuff or even a bit of Atoms for Peace, it's strong but nowhere near as strong as Radiohead's other albums in the discography. Bloom live is amazing though

Little by Little and Morning mr magpie sucked

Blooms drums are pretty annoying

also the songs were structured in a non typical Radiohead way: verse chorus verse chorus bridge verse chorus

that's too long. The best Radiohead songs typically just end with a great bridge section

this

Supercollider and Butcher are great

Pretty much this. No need for any further discussion.

The first half is fucking awesome, I don't understand the hate for it.
>too repetitive and annoying
I dunno, I just don't think so? I love the groove.

I still don't understand why people actually don't like it, what makes it so bleeps and bloops that isn't bleeps and bloops on kid a