Honest opinion, would you fuck my girlfriend?

Honest opinion, would you fuck my girlfriend?

What does she look like?

You don't have a girlfriend.

Ya id fuxk her

I could post more nudes, but I guess not lel

nigga i would fuck you if i have the chance

You might as well. I'd love to see some.

yeah, man, id fuck her. why, u think shes ugly or something?
scared to introduce her to yo friends?
she has a manly ass jawline not shown in pic?

Sorry op but no, not after the std she gave me last time.

No. I've been with her for three years and for some reason I've always felt like I've settled. I feel like I want to fuck every girl but her. But I really get off on other people finding her attractive, I suppose because it makes me feel better inside about myself because I'm a asshole who thinks he needs to be with someone everyone would like to be with to be deemed worthy of whatever.

Idk, let me see her first

hey man ive been with my gf for 6 months and ive wanted to fuck the shit out of every other girl i see the whole time

You're girlfriend is hot as fuck you dick

Fuck yes

Hey man, it's not that I don't love her and treat her like a fucking queen. I just struggle with commitment, and going on three years doesn't make that any easier.

She's okay. I'd fuck her but honestly I'd fuck a jar of peanut butter.

continued

i guess everyone wants to be deemed as worthy or acceptable,etc, to a certain degree depending on the person.

but i fuckinnnn feel u man. i just wanna fuck so many different girls. it seems like they all hit me up the day i got a gf. i swear man, bitches love that shit. they think its like fun to tease u cuz they know u have a gf.

like theres always one girl out of the gfs circle of friends that be bending over in front of you shit like that/

I know exactly what you mean haha. It's hard as fuck to stay committed. It wasn't for me at first, but for the past year I've just been so fucking horny for every fucking girl I see with a nice ass. It's gotten to the point where I actually get fucking depressed because I can't fuck other women. Sigh

but real talk shes pretty cute, cute face nice body. nothing to be ashamed of.

just curious how old are you? im 22 and it seems like a shame to be in a long ass relationship at this age.

but then again, maybe we just havent found "the one"

i'll know when i find the one. as for right now, having a gf is pretty cool, i love her. but its not a critical part of my life. sex is definetely awesome, but i cant help but think "what if im not in a relationship, i could be seeing who else is out there"

she definetely got a nice little booty though.

another part of it is i think its just biological. like men are designed to impregnate as many women as possible. its just physicially hard wired into our brains and biology. animals were designed to be polygamous.

I'm 21 and I know and I feel you on that, sometimes I wonder how much more pussy I could be getting or much more I could have partied if I just hadn't been with her.

I try to tell myself that all of the time, but it doesn't make me feel any less like a shit spouse.

first off im no expert. but i mean dude ask yourself, are you really THAT infatuated with her?

for example, i love my gf. shes pretty, kind and generous, loves to fuck, we have a good amount of fun and we get along well. her friends are really cool too, and she likes hanging out with mine as well.

and yet sometimes i feel like i want some more mental stimulation out of her, i feel like sometimes she never says anything original, or has any original thoughts. (probably all the wasted hours on facebook/ insta/ TV, in my honest opinion)

theres been moments in my life where ive heard a girl just say a few sentences and have been instantly infatuated with her.

(will continue)

She's got a good face, i would fuck her

for whatever reason im not with said girls.

that aside, im starting school soon.

and if i get that feeling again towards another girl, i will definitely go talk to her, maybe study her, scout it out. if shes fuckin dope, i will probably break up with gf.

honestly it sounds really shady when i type it out like this but thats just how i feel. and i would argue that a lot of guys can agree with me.

thats just life man, life is too short to be "stuck" with someone, not living to the fullest.

but i can guarantee that i will never cheat on her for some slut, because thats whats truly shady. and its just not worth the bad karma.