Hi, Sup Forumsros, I need to discover if a guy is cheating on his girlfriend. I thought of:

Hi, Sup Forumsros, I need to discover if a guy is cheating on his girlfriend. I thought of:
- Using a hot friend to try to flirt with him: Not bad.
- Hiring a detective: Expensive, sick, probably not useful.
- Hacking his facebook to read his conversations: Ilegal, risky but very effective.

Please, share your own ideas.

>I need to discover if a guy is cheating on his girlfriend

And you're the friendzoned beta orbiter of the said girlfriend, aren't you ?

Not really. I'm the lover, but I guess it's not enough.

Yeah. The friend zoned beta orbiter. Just like he said.

Sure, as you want.

Any tips though?

Nah. Go find your own chick, don't try to wreck their relationship for a shot at being her silver medal.

Who fucking cares ? I'll tell you that and leave the thread because I don't want to waste my time talking to queers : YOU'RE A FUCKING BETA, WAKE UP.

She will NEVER love you, if she friendzoned you she will NEVER be interested in you. And because you're a faggot, you think you can break his relationship with this bad boy who may be cheating on her. But there's something you don't understand : he's an alpha, you're not. Even if he was cheating on her, she would forgive him or come back to him some weeks later.

WAKE UP FUCKING BETA

Guns m8

Thanks for your opinions.

Anyway it's not that simple. There are strong feelings involved.

She admited loving me more than his boyfriend but she has a massive respect for him and she is very confused. She feels bad for having met me and started developping strong feelings towards me.

I really don't have problems picking up girls. It's easy here. I just want this one too much.

Then perhaps the situation is different. I had a similar experience with a married chick so just be aware that if she leaves him for something better she's probably gonna do the same to you down the road. Some.girls are constantly on the hunt for an upgrade.

>There are strong feelings involved.
Total beta

>She admited loving me more than his boyfriend
She said that to keep you near her and to have a shoulder on which cry. And you fucking believed her, kek.

>I really don't have problems picking up girls
This sentence shows that you're insecure and lying

>Total beta

In !b4 betafag shit

Bit late for that mate

Honestly best way is just to slip him some rohypnol, fuck him up the area, video it, and mail the vid to her

The other guy is her first boyfriend. They have had a relationship for 5 years, The guy bought a house for both of them. There is a lot of presure around, as her parents are helping her buying furniture for the house.

She's not truely giving me a chance because she looks too scared and thinks she shouldn't do this to her boyfriend. She's young. It's ridiculous that she acts so much like a "wife".

I don't want her to marry me, just to fully enjoy what we feel now and see where this leads.

Lol apparently you aren't aware that "!" Means not in many programming languages, how's your summer going, when do you go back to primary school?

Suck his dick.
If he cums in your mouth, he is definitely cheating on her.

pathetic

So you're literally home wrecking just for a chance of some poon. Gotcha.

This might not be a get thread, but I'm rolling dubs for this so that OP can do this.

Nothing will ever come of it user. Just fucking get out of there. There's no reason to ruin all three of your lives just to fuck this girl. You don't need to "save" her. She's feeling cold feet because she's settling down and is incapable of loving her husband. She won't love you, either. Get out while you still can.

Interpretate it the way you want. I'm not here to prove anything to anybody. I just explained things as they are.

If you, guys, can give some ideas, great. They may not work but at least it will be fun to try and it will mean a lot to me.

his dick, you should suck it.
it's the only way for you to be sure.
everything else is hearsay.

I've tried to "leave" her several times. Before, it was easier for me. I felt colder, but she always ended up half crying and asking me not to do it. We ended up kissing, etc. She texted me everyday to say she couldn't stop thinking of me...
But she seems to love his boyfriend in another way, like appreciating all he has done for her and all the good moments lived together.

Now it's me the one who got too in love.
One month ago I asked her to forget about me and focus on her boyfriend. Now, it's the opposite.

Let's see if I can explain how this is gonna work out for you even if we give you what you want:

>hey so I wanted to make sure your husband was being loyal to you so I hired someone to stalk him and I "hacked" his Facebook to see who he's been talking to
>"what the fuck you creeper is this the kind of thing I'd have to worry about you doing to me if we got together? Forget it creep I can't believe you almost had me convinced to leave him"

lol yeah, I already thought about that.
Come on, I may be obsessed with her and I know this all is somehow sick...
But I obviously wouldn't give her that information straight away. I would think carefully and find out a good way to provide this info to her without getting involved.

bump

Well if you're absolutely certain that this is the path you wanna go down, there is a way to look at his text history but it is something only someone on his phone plan can do. If they're on a family plan she had a right to ask for a history of all of the texts on their account including his.

Hacking a Facebook isn't doable otherwise you'd obviously see people here doing that left and right and telling others how to. Best you can do is guess passwords for his account or his email but he will probably get a notification about suspicious activity quickly so if you insist on trying at least use a proxy.

This the most beta thing I have ever read. If she wanted to be with you she would have left her bf already. Stop being a cuck and find your own girl.

I appreciate your message.

To your first plan: Very interesting idea. However, apart from him, only she has access to that. I cant ask her to do something like that. No way. She truely trusts him.

To the second thing: Yeah, I knew it wouldn't be easy at all. I would try to find a "pro" somehow and pay for that, Idk. But no, it's too risky...
I don't know him personally and I dont know his email address or anything.

Been in a situation very similar to this. It's not going to work out the way you think it will, best case scenario you destroy your relationship with her and your reputation in the town you're from. Seriously m8 take my advice and just forget about her before it's too late.

I'm a foreigner here. The city is big. I have good reputation. Nothing is going to happen. I don't care.

I agree. I really want to forget her but it's being too difficult now. I even find it hard to eat... Doing something fun and risky may help me take this less serious, have some laughs and feel that I have done everything that could be done. I think it will help me find peace.

bump

Have you ever had the idea that maybe they are happy? Stop trying to ruin someones life so you can get some pussy, jesus christ

Jesus Christ dude. You're a beta asshole and she's a manipulative cunt.

I had a stupid cunt like this once, we graduated together, I went to the academy to become a cop, she went to college. I bought a house, we moved in together, got engaged, everything was fucking kosher until some manlet started shit between us trying to convince her that I was "emotionally abusive" because I spent money on food and the mortgage instead of new toys for her. I told him to fuck off and that I was gonna beat his fucking ass, but seeing as though stupid cunt was a part time barista and I worked 50+ hours a week she had a lot of free time and he was literally unemployed so he had all the time in the world to work every angle possible.

Fast forward a year, 3 months before the wedding I find out she fucked him. I didn't even confront her about it. I packed up everything she paid for with her money, which wasn't hard, set it on the front porch, and went up to her work to get my fucking ring.

She at first denied it, and was angry, but anger turned to desperate sadness and she ended up breaking into my house while I was sleeping to try and "apologize"

On a side note, I beat the fuck out of the dude, because fuck him.

I hate people like you, you think the world owes you something, like he isn't good enough for her or some shit. Don't put pussy on a fucking pedestal, it's just pussy. It also happens to be pussy that isn't yours, so don't touch it, don't literally try and destroy someone else's life because you can't seem to find someone who isn't taken.

not particularly hard. all it would really require would be a couple days working through a social graph of the guy based on what you know, coupled with some light social engineering conducted entirely over legitimate remote channels like phone and facebook.

I'll do it for a small fee, but ask yourself whether or not you really want to know, and whether you'll be able to look yourself in the mirror after hiring one of those scary people everyone pretends don't exist to intervene.

How did you find out they had sex?

>pretending to be a badass

Yeah, "social engineering" also called bullshitting people. I "socially engineered" the bartender at the local before I was legally old enough to drink.

I pick out liars for a living. Girl was being a little funny, she lied about places she went and things she did.

Out on patrol I spotted her car a couple times in strange places.

I met the dude for lunch to "set the record straight" and "offer an olive branch" before my wedding. I grilled him until he cracked and then beat the fuck out of him in the parking lot.

²²³}
²²³}

If he is loyal, I won't try to ruin the relationship or invent stuff. I have liked other girls in the past and never did.

I haven't asked her to leave him directly now. I only want a chance. I hate the fact that she's not meeting me as much as we both desire just because she feels she shouldn't.

Yeah, I should accept this as it is. But I can't. I love her. At least I want to know if that guy deserves her and play all my cards.

In other words, as I said: It's not difficult for me to get new chicks. But I hate to lose the best one I've ever met.

Sometimes it's bullshitting, sometimes it's not. For instance, easy way to get at cheaters is to find a female rival of the girl in question and give her a reason to start something, such as pretexting as a process server trying to track down the john in relation to a domestic violence suit. From there, you sit and wait. The rival spreads the gossip, as she is programmed to do, and you wait for the grapevine to reach the supposed illicit relationship. If the girl is cheating, there will be a huge fight, which you can generally pick up on by watching their social media for vague pseudointellectual posts about betrayal or depression.

>beat the fuck out of the dude instead of your cheating whore of a wife

gg lad

>Hacking his facebook to read his conversations: Ilegal,

I don't think it's actually illegal but I don't give two shits about facebook laws so I could be wrong.

Fuck off and leave them alone. Nobody "deserves" someone, you either make it work or you fucking don't.

I hope he beats the holy fuck out of you, dude.

The autistic "supreme gentleman" angle is fucking atrocious.

Here's a hint: If she's willing to leave him for you, she's willing to leave you for another cock.

she wont take a leap of faith with you because youre not enough of a man.

This guy was too much of a pussy to do anything, and I hated him.

If I beat her I would lose my job and end up in jail, fuck all that. Also, I still loved her, I didn't want to physically hurt her. She just turned out to be a cheating cunt.

I don't totally agree with everything you said. But I do agree with a part of it.

This is somehow what I thought a few weeks ago, when I tried to leave her. I managed to do it by SMS and felt strong and cold enough about it, but she insisted on meeting and it was my mistake to accept it.

I thank you for your tip. I just want the peace of mind. Or trying everything I can, or just managing to forget and move on.

Go to a bar, get laid. If it goes well, continue to get laid by the same person.

If you want a relationship take some bullshit cooking class at the community center on Wednesday nights or go to church.

It's called being a covert operative

I asked her directly some weeks ago: Will you ever be happy again with this guy? If you say 'yes', I respect it. Go out and forget about me. That's all I want to hear.

She said "no. I will never be happy". But said she shouldn't leave him.

In the last weeks, seeing that I was getting more emotionally attached, I think she's becoming colder and she's beginning to believe she truely has to stay with the other guy.
We kind of "broke up" two days ago because the situation was being too hard for me and I forced her to say that she was going to be happy with the other guy. This time she said 'yes´. Not 100% convinced though, but stronger than before.

lol yeah. Kind of.

Any suggestions?

facebook hack it's very easy, u just need to send him a php link, if he's a dick in computering it will work...

She is terrified because having house and moving in is scary and new, it also means you can't fuck anything with a donger between the legs.

She's scared that she'll become trapped. She doesn't give a fuck about you, she cares about not being stuck.

I don't know what a php link is exactly. Do you mean something like sending a link which will lead him to a page in which he will have to put his email address and his password?
If that's the case it's an interesting idea but I'm not going to try that...

No. No. She has been living with him for 2-3 years now.

She said she has been happy with him until she met me. Now she can't stop thinking of me and feels guilty.

Fuck it. She's a cunt and you're gonna try and fuck her anyway.

I just hope when it reaches him he beats your fucking teeth in.

>I want to know if he deserves her by testing his loyalty!

Nigger, this bitch doesn't deserve him, considering that she's a lying, cheating slut.

I'm out, I'm triggered, and I'm just fucking out.

You're such a pretentious asshole. You should probably kindly die in a fire to achieve the swiftest and most effective resolution. Trust me, I'm a Doctor.

5 Years is a long time and regardless of who you are or how you feel. You will never replace that- you bringing that up in worry tells me that. Now, get your own relationship and leave them be.

it's a mirror page of facebook where the person have to put his email/password, you also can use an email.

This.

Scum

Thanks but:
1) I don't know how to create a mirror page of fb.
2) I don't know how to send this link to him. If he receives a message with a link from a stranger, he will quickly know its spam or something weird. I cant think of any story to invent to make him click.
3) I don't know how to "collect the results" from that mirror page that he would access.
4) Even if I find somebody to do this for me, it's risky and illegal.

Nah. The first times we met it was like "Yeah, she's maybe a cheating bitch... She's hot, she's friendly, this is going to be fun". I will meet her a couple of times when she writes to me and soon say bye. I never pushed anything.

But the more we met, the more I realized she's an amazing girl and I asked her to stop seeing each other. Better for both of us.

You know, when you get strong human feelings, you can get confused. The fact of developping strong feelings towards me doesn't make her a bitch... This can happen to anybody.

She's a cheating slut and you're a prick. Kill yourself immediately.

>I need to discover if a guy is cheating on his girlfriend.

Another option is time. Shit will work itself out, you can only play hide the salami for so long before someone gets wise.

Frankly, just let go OP... If she wanted to be with you, she would be with you; You most likely are a sorry lump of shit and she feels obligated to placate you with meaningless platitudes as to not add to your sad and cringe-worthy existence.

The only other advice would be amateur sleuthing, but I am afraid you are too retarded to pull any of that off.

Just share her, user. It's what she wants.

If you're not sure, just break up with her. Either you're paranoid or she's cheating. Whichever it is, you'll be saving both of you a lot of stress.

Yeah, man. I'm "fine" with sharing her for some time, until things get clear for everybody. I just want a chance that she's not giving me because she thinks she shouldn't.

I don't want to start a super-serious relationship right now. But at least, when we meet, not to feel always guilty and weird. Just follow our feelings and see where this goes. Maybe it won't work out for us, but at least I want us to try and fully enjoy the beautiful thing we have now.

And yeah, as I said in previous posts, I tried to leave her several times... It was the best option but we couldn't.

Mind your fucking buisness, stalking piece of shit

You're a stupid kid. You're posting here for the sole purpose of bragging about taking someone else's girlfriend. You're not actually looking for advice, and you should stop pretending that you are.

Summing all this up:
I love her too much and just want the peace of mind. There are two options:

1) Forget about her and move on: I'm working on it but it's being extremely hard now.

2) Do something fucking epic/stupid/sick/funny to try to get her: If it works, amazing. If it doesn't work, at least I will have some laughs, I will take this less serious and I will feel more relaxed after knowing that I have tried everything.

If you can give ideas or try to encourage me in any of these 2 ways, I will thank you.

Totally not true. I'm not proud of this at all. Read all the posts above. It's being a hell for me.

bump

If you're really a decent dude and not a retarded shit, you'll lay down the deal to her : since you both love each other she'll leave her bf (you can "respect" people without loving them) for you, or you'll fuck off and find someone who is ready for you.
If you decide to do anything else than that, you're scum - especially if you're tyring to somehow find flaws in the bf that the girl herself has.
>" Look, your bf is cheating on you !"
> "This little shit, how could he ?"
> "Well, how could you ?"

Well said user. I see we have had similar experiences only you recovered better than I did.

I was beginning to get so sick about it that it was affecting my health and I forced her to take the decision quickly. She chose her boyfriend.

Yeah, I should fuck off. It's clear. But this is just killing me (and it's probably killing her too).
It wish it was so easy to forget her. I try to do it.

Beat the shit out of him and ask nicely.

>if he is, it is justified
>if he isn't, jerk off on his face and see if hes into it, now you're both faggots.

She's obviously an indecisive special little snowflake who wants to have both the loving bf who fucking bought her everything a woman could want for (a house, financial stability + faithfulness) and the forbidden love drama.
In other words, she's fickle, immature and unable to make a choice, because behind every choice there is renouncement. That's why choosing is hard and we delay it as much as we can.
You shouldn't want to get into a relationship - even purely a physical one - with someone who send such schizophrenic signals ("i'll never be happy with my bf and I love BUT I can't leave him user, we can't see each other BUT please don't love me - O wo me!").

Seriously are both of you 12 or something ?
So it's up to you to make the strong move : force her to chose again if you're really not sure, and give her a fucking deadline because otherwise she'll just whine and delay.

And once you clearly see you must get away from her, you break of all ties like most other adults do : painfully but firmly.

> block her facebook/IG/mail/phone number
> delete litteraly everything you have of her after having poster her nudes on her
> drink your heartbreak away with bros and bitches
> move on with your life and forget her within the next 3 months.

hahah good one.

I'm going to work in 5 minutes. I will try to follow the post as much as possible.

Thanks everybody for your tips and you for the laughs.

Olé!
I appreciate enourmously what you have written there. I really needed to read something strong and direct like that.

I'm usually a very individual independent guy. I live most of my life alone. Not meeting friends that much. I go to the gym and go clubbing alone most of the times and enjoy picking up. I couldn't believe somebody could reach my heart like that in this point of my life. I can't believe I could open my heart that much in this moment but it just happened. Like if nobody had broken my heart in the past.

Anyway... yeah, I have to be strong again. Thanks for the support. This means a lot.
I'm late for work today, but I feel a bit more powerful now.