How do you easily save Instagram pics now that the 3rd party sites aren't allowed to display your feed anymore?

How do you easily save Instagram pics now that the 3rd party sites aren't allowed to display your feed anymore?

Halp!

With a ham bone

Inspect elements?

>soulless eyes.
No thanks :3

use instagrab thats what i use to download my pics it even works for Dms too

It still works for me idk if you will be able to log in though i get a 403. error when trying to log in with other apps

Why doesn't Instagram just let me right click save anyway?

This ain't Snapchat these pics are meant to be shared.

>screenshot
>crop
>???
>profit

Right click, view page source, ctrl+f "jpg". copy the first link that has "jpg" at the end and paste that bitch in your url bar.

Xinsta or the imagine app

That's what i've been doing but it's a pain when you want to save more than a half dozen or so pics.

Instagram developers deserve death!

copy the link then paste on a new tab, right clikc, save

right click image,view page source, ctrl+g, type og:image, and copy url.

Use Xinsta with the app faglord

Saving pics on your phone. I want a desktop solution that doesn't involve datamining you 12 year old faggot!

4k Stogram if you wanna download the full feed

Don't know if it still works if they just made changes though

Yup. Inspect then expand the one highlighted in the pic

JDownloader

Fuck Instagram!

I just wanna save cute pics of cute girls and these kikes go out of their way to make that difficult.

GAS THE JEWS!

Should be two lines above the initial highlighted line

And it should be obvious but then right click -> open image in new tab -> save. If you're taking it to Photoshop for whatever reason then you'll have to open in paint and save, then bring to PS

lower quality

>he doesn't care about image quality

You're datamined regardless you dumbfuck, youre using Instagram, probably Windows and live in the US or the West spied by your own government and the US, use Chrome which datamines

So basically unless i'm an autismo who wants to spend 90 seconds to save a pic, Instagram is basically dead now?

No

Underrated post. How to save videos though?

Step 1: Dont be a cheap faggot
Step 2: Get a Galaxy S7 (Built in screenshots)
Step 3: DONE!

Hey dumbasses, this is how you do it. Works for video too.

/thread

>dis nigga serious?

Such an obnoxiously attractive family