Did he do it?

did he do it?

Only he, Nicole Simpson, Ronald Goldman and God know.

yes, he committed robbery

and people who aren't idiots and can use common sense.

yeah

did he do what?

Made me laugh in the naked gun? Absolutely!

of course he fucking did it

How could he have done it if the glove didn't fit???

no but he was involved

Do you actually not know?

I have no doubt that he's 100% guilty.

watching the 30 for 30 on this was amazing. there was so much fucking evidence against this guy. for christ sakes, there was a bloody footprint at the crime scene from a boot that only like 200 pairs existed in the world, and OJ had one of them. the civil suit was basically what the murder trial should have been.

and yet he gets off on a few technicalities because some tapes showed that the first cop at the crime scene had used racial slurs in the past, so it meant he would frame a crime scene (for the mostly black jury), and that simpson couldn't put on a glove OVER A FUCKING LATEX GLOVE, LET ALONE FROM HIS ARTHRITIS SWELLING UP HIS FINGER JOINTS

amazing how you can be a lawyer in one of the biggest trials in history and try to make a guy put a glove on OVER ANOTHER GLOVE

Win the Heisman.

Did the documentary show the Chewbacca Defense?

Really enjoyed that docu.
Notice how a WHITE FEMALE JUDGE sentenced him on the 13th anniversary of the murders??

33 years for basically nothing.

>33 years for basically nothing.
Well, except for murder. The guy got away with murder and was stupid enough to commit an armed robbery.

How is acquitting a murderer supposed to be "payback for Rodney King"? I don't get it at all.

You're talking about people that will riot and destroy their own city because they think they're making a point.

People really hate the LAPD.

Without a doubt he did it but LAPD is to blame for him getting off

Lib logic 101.

All people of an ethnicity and sometimes gender are part of the same conglomerate.

yeah

OJ's defense team was brilliant.

They made OJ out to be the most hood nigga imaginable, when in reality he was whiter than Ted Koppel. It played perfectly to the majority-black jury.

If it doesn't fit, you must acquit.

>payback for Rodney King
>letting a white guy get away with murder
Black logic nigga

LAPD fucked up handling most of the evidence, and Mark Feirhman basically sank the entire case.

Can't charge someone for something they were already acquitted of. Double jeopardy I believe is what it is called. Locking OJ up for 33 years for armed robbery isn't justice. Amazing how no one called her out for it.

9-33 years.

And it was a bit more than just armed robbery.

1. It was "payback" in the sense that if white people can get away with shit black people should be able to get away with shit too.

2. The black community was shocked because regardless of whether he did it or not, he was found innocent. Black people aren't used to getting off scot free in a court room no matter the circumstances.

3. A white woman died. I don't think a single black person gives a fuck about the death of Nicole Brown Simpson, she was just some random blonde waitress who lucked into fame and fortune.

He fuvking admitted that he did it to people

> God

yes, his body language was actually very clear and easy to read.