Feet fetish thread, what do you think about my girlfriend's feet ?

Feet fetish thread, what do you think about my girlfriend's feet ?

I bet that slut walks with those feet

Any pic of her on heels?

Heels.

Very nice! Look lovely and soft. Ass on soles?

Soles. Any other requests ?

toes? tops?

There you go.

Not a girl

Post pics on high heels or sandals pls

She doesnt wear any heels or sandals :/

Ops, there, i found one pic with heels

Any other requests ? Come on

Post pics of her heels pls. Have you ever cum on her heels?

Post sandals, shoes, whatever...

Any shoes.

100% trap. ya'll niggas gay

You got moar? I'm fapping

I found a pair of heels thrown in the street a few weeks ago. Shall I post them?

There. Anything else ?

Love this kind of heels, hopefully I found them and now are in my possession

Are you available now for taking pics of her shoes?

Yeah, why ?

>Any other requests ?

the pose

They're used but they smell brand new

Post pics pls, I'd love to see what she wears. Especially sandals, wedges and heels. It's shoe fetish bro

Hold on guys, im taking shit

Legs

post more soles and footjobs please.

Shoes.

Pussy and feet?

Soles.

what the fuck

FUCK YEAH! DON'T FORGET HEELS PICS

Wanna cum on this shit bro

Strawberry?

Katy Perry's feet

SofĂ­a Vergara's feet

nice spacing between her toes, means she gets to spend a lot of time barefoot and wears comfortable good quality shoes. being barefoot is amazing for foot health, and who doesn't love seeing healthy female feet?

I love the cute little natural curl her toes have as well. her barefeet must look amazing when she's relaxing in bed or on the couch after work.

Do you like her feet?

She cuts her toenails too deep, she may develop a toenail infection which would be sad because were base feet look like they could be sexy. Her toes also look to be scrunched more iwnard to a point which means she's wearing shoes that dont fit her comfortably or she's gripping the thong on her flip flops too hard when she walks. Her toes should have a nice healthy space between then. You should encourage her to spend more time barefoot. When she exercises, encourage her to walk barefoot in a grass field instead of stomping in training shoes on a hard paved trail. Tell her to slip off her heels at work when she's at her desk and to stretch her toes outward.

>you want your gf's barefeet to have healthy spaces like this between her toes to promote good bone health as she ages like pic related.

regardless her barefeet are sexy as fuck

I type all this out because I want every female on the planet to have sexy and healthy barefeet because of love barefoot girls so much.

very much, i'd glad massage her soles and insteps and suck her toes if she wanted.

Yeah, I prefer Asian feet but white girls have good feet too.

Foot Jewelry

yes or no?

I personally LOVE it

1-2 toerings
1 anklet

> i will admit i am partial to anklets because my gf keeps a sex toy called a "chastity cage" locked on my penis and she keeps the key that unlocks it on her anklet because she knows I'm always checking out her feet, and she always has her barefeet in my lap when we're on the couch so not only her barefeet that i love and massage and toe-suck all the time, but that key which symbolizes my penis getting unlocked to enter her warm lovely wet vagina for sex are in my turn driving me crazy...

Pic posted is obviously not normal and she's probably just wearing it for a ceremony or for fun, but in general, do you guys love your barefoot girls to have some bling on the ankles and toes?

Yes, for me!

Wow thanks for the description, very appreciate it

The only thing that gets more going more than sexy female barefeet are sexy female barefeet wrapped around a male's cock that she has locked in a chastity cage and is using his foot fetish to torment and frustrate him so much that precum starts dripping out of his cute little caged cock : )

Only foot fetish I have is toe fucking a pussy. It's retarded, but oh well.