Cuck thread!!

Cuck thread!!
post pics of girls you know and anons say how they would fuck her
reply to replies to keep it going

also her

Oh shit. The English are waking up. Sup Forums was ok for a while. Why don't you tell me how much murrica is cucked you filthy mummyfuckers?

What would u do

My wife for your use

shove head down toilet, fuck in asshole till she screams for air then put toilet roll in mouth, stick cock in it

start replying off this one to get it going

She'd like that

Nice. at first glance I thought your wife was asking me why I was atheist.

how would you fuck her

REPLY TO REPLIES ONLY, BE FAIR GUYS

Probably with my penis. Unless she had some bad AIDS or something.

rip off her shirt and throw her to her knees, fuck her face real rough so i can watch her tits jiggle before spraying her face with cum

ww/b/d?

Drive out into country for a quiet picnic, leave her there.

rip shirt off, revealing her little tits, and grease them up and fuck them raw

ex's butt

bend her over her bed, pull her panties to the side, and fuck her until she screams

throatfuck her, pull out, wipe her spit on her face, and then fuck her in the ass with her spit as lube

my ex gf, give me your worst Sup Forums

pull her hair and ride her like the slut she is

wow, she is just offering herself isn't she? she better brace herself, I'd thrust hard into her and stretch her out, she'd be a soaked trembling mess

Oh my fucking shits

pull her into the bathroom from that business meeting and force her to her knees. then, fuck her face until her makeup is running down her cheeks until i cum down her throat. send her back to her boss afterwards

also moar

I would vacuum her floor just to get the chance to lick the semen off her body.

all yours

What would you do?

That looks so damn tasty. I never thought I'd want to eat another man's cum but this pic makes me want to starve myself for a week just so I can enjoy that sperm.

open her head up with a hammer - crack, crack, crack - and eat her brain raw

Pound the fuck out of that nice asshole and eat her tasty pussy then keep pounding her till she begs for me to stop. I'll finish with my cum oozing out her ass hole .

Grab her from behind and tear her jersey in half. Fuck her against that mirror until I almost cum, then grab her pony tail and force my cock down her throat until shes gagging on my load.

Make her go work at a glory hole, then tell her dad, brother and all her guy friends about an awesome free glory hole.
Fuck her ass while she sucks every guy she has ever known.

I'm not going to judge you but I don't think this pic belongs in a cuck thread. I would put her in a skank or a skinny or a rate-my-ex thread.

Shave her head and skull fuck her until she pukes and gags all over my cock and I fuck her ass doggystyle as she eats up her vomit

I'd get a nice fresh bread roll and cut it open like subway do , then I'd lay a nice big steamer in it followed but the cum of 15 men and mine then have her eat it while another 15 men run a train on her

5-6/10 at best
would only let her oral or should put bag over her head

sexually

only with her parents consent and after checking her ID

would love to see that happen.

Slap her ass and pull her hair as I ram my cock deep inside her ass until her body shudders in pleasure from her cum-filled ass.

mmm fuck yeah that'd be so hot, would love to see her covered in their cum

What would you do to this slut?

I'm not sure she is a slut. She looks pretty innocent.

Haha, everybody thought the same a few years ago. She's a slut, I meet her

I hope in the future she got pregnant and dad would disappear.

I do not understand this post. please explain.

Here it's here ass, same day she took that pic

guys...what would you do to this gal?

How the fuck is it a cuck thread if these are just random whores most of you dont know or are only acquaintances with?

Unless you're posting picture of your wife, this shit isn't cuck, it's a circlejerk.

I doubt I'd do much. Probably just gouge her eyes and torture her slowly...just because the thumbnail reminds me of the broke girls tv show.

what a waste :(

Give me some good comments and I'll drop nudes

Fuck her on her bed, and make her video my cock in her pussy with her phone, then her face as she cums, then I'd make her suck and lick her cum off my dick, blow my load on her face and send the video to all her male contacts

What would Sup Forums do to her? ;p

fuck off you cunt

Would rig her dress to pop on stage, giving everyone a great view of her tits. Then when she runs back, embarrassed, block all exits and turn it into a backstage gangbang

more

the bitch is fine , more , bent over if you have

>I'd get a nice fresh bread roll and cut it open like subway do , then I'd lay a nice big steamer in it followed but the cum of 15 men and mine then have her eat it while another 15 men run a train on her

I thought I was the only one...

More of her?

now her tits please

Fuck her on the beach and then leave her lying there covered in cum and sand for anyone who wants to use her

dress her bestfriend as harley quinn and have her fuck her with a baseball bat

Make her dance around in front of everyone at the party, stripping off her clothes as she does, leaving only the stockings. Then she kneels down and begs to be used like a filthy whore. We all take turns fucking her throat until there's puke all over her tits and the floor. Make her lick it all up while we all piss all over her, making her drink as much as she can. Then stuff all three of her holes at once and make sure she gets plenty of ass to mouth. Then we all cum on the dirty floor and go back to pissing on her while she desperately tries to lick up as much cum as she can.

where this bitch from , id fuck her in the ass all night with no vaseline , cum in her ass and then make her eat it

cali

dont stop posting her ass !

more, do you have her cunt ?

Still alive eh?
I'm surprised you haven't killed yourself yet.

dude you're killing me , i need more

she is my 20yo gf and Im totally a cuckfag, both are subs so we need a bull or a master