NASA mathematically proved the Earth is flat

NASA mathematically proved the Earth is flat.

Prove them wrong Sup Forums

nasa.gov/centers/dryden/pdf/88104main_H-1391.pdf

Other urls found in this thread:

nasa.gov/image-feature/goddard/lro-earthrise-2015
youtube.com/watch?v=_G7H6jAEdKE
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Axial_tilt
youtu.be/WwimocU0IIc
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Antarctic_Treaty_System
antarcticaflights.com.au/
youtube.com/watch?v=ls9yJTphLxg
youtu.be/FHtvDA0W34I
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I'm serious.

stop beeing a sheep, how can something that is hollow be flat?

bump

>1987

What does that have to do with anything?

You morons still believe in math from 200 BC, by a guy who figured out the entire Earth was 25,000 miles in circumference without leaving Egypt.

kek

right, did you read or what? the premise is for mathematical purity. They said, in the intro summary, that that's what they're doing

These are models in a hypothetical state unaffected by wind movements or the earths curvature.

>Prove them wrong Sup Forums

Where do they say that the earth is flat? Because what I see is they created a matrix that can be used to project curved 3d trajectories on a 2d plane.

but even this guy said the earth is probably a globe.

Yeah, I read it.

Why doesn't NASA have math showing a rigid aircraft of constant mass, flying in a moving atmosphere, over a sphere, rotating Earth?

lol you know coriolis force

they do, dummy

Let's see it.

You can insult me all you want, but unless you have any factual evidence to back it up besides shitty CGI, or bogus math you can spin whatever way you want. I don't care.

are you retarded?
This is a calculation for aircraft aerodynamics etc but as if it were flying on a flat earth, since that makes the calculations easier.

/thread

So if the earth is flat how have people sailed around the world and how come satellite images show a round shape constantly no matter where they are
/thread

Why would it make the calculations easier?

Since it's the exact opposite idea of the thing they tell us we are living on.

You're logic doesn't compute.

You took advantage of my trust in you when I was so far away
I saw you holding lots of other guys and now you've got the nerve to say

That you still want me
Well, that's as may be
But you gotta stand trial
Because all the while

I can see for miles and miles
I can see for miles and miles and miles and miles and miles
Oh yeah

I know you've deceived me, now here's a surprise
I know that you have 'cause there's magic in my eyes

Oh yeah

The Eiffel Tower and the Taj Mahal are mine to see on clear days
You thought that I would need a crystal ball to see right through the haze

Well, here's a poke at you
You're gonna choke on it too
You're gonna lose that smile
Beacuse all the while

and miles and miles and miles and miles

You can mathematically prove that you are the pope, it does not mean shit

Did you ever sail around the world? Or did you ever hear of Photoshop retard?

So what makes you so sure the Earth is a sphere then?

These flat earth fags dont even consider the fact we've been to space and video tape the earth constantly
>BUT MAH MATH
Theres millions more pages of math that proves earth is round, just like every other body in the solar system than your one shit tier nigger nasa paper

"In this composite image we see Earth appear to rise over the lunar horizon from the viewpoint of the spacecraft, with the center of the Earth"

nasa.gov/image-feature/goddard/lro-earthrise-2015

What does composite mean Sup Forums?

Earths round dude
See my post

the trolls are working over time on this flat-earth faggotry

Dude it's a theoratical paper, it proves nothing. It just says how things would be if the earth would be flat. It's like saying, lets make a mathematical calculation how planes would fly if the earth is a square. You could do this because math has the capabilities for that, but this wouldn't proove that the earth is a square

All you can do is insult, but you have no evidence. Except shitty CGI, and math that doesn't make sense.

You put faith in NASA, like a Christian puts faith in God.

Why are they called artificial satellites Sup Forums?

Do they send another satellite into space to take pictures of satellites?

Are you fucking kidding me

That's happends with you taxes, faggot. Amerifags. Only Trump can fix it.

Not trolling, just trying to wake you assholes up, and make you think for yourself.

Earth's obliquity oscillates between 22.1 and 24.5 degrees on a 41,000-year cycle. It is currently 23.4 degrees and decreasing.

You tell 'em OP... Don't worry guys, we were all like you once too, we bought into the lies we were told as children. But now as adults, we got to ask the hard questions and use critical thinking to come to our own conclusions.

Everyone should watch this, even OP,... this video pretty much explains everything perfectly: youtube.com/watch?v=_G7H6jAEdKE

there are hundreds of spacecrafts launched by private organisations. Many recorded the flights, non showed a flat earth or something like that. Hell if you had a few million bucks layingouround you could go into space right now and see for yourself.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Axial_tilt

Sorry, actually posting my sources.

In my eyes, indisposed
In disguises no one knows
Hides the face, lies the snake
The sun in my disgrace
Boiling heat, summer stench
'Neath the black the sky looks dead
Call my name through the cream
And I'll hear you scream again

Ok, this isnt cgi
>artificial satellite
Its called an artificial satellite because a natural satellite would be a giant rock or a moon
>artificial=manmade
They would send a satellite to take pictures of another to see if the thing is structurally together and not falling apart.

Illuminati card game

Thank you whatever anime character that is
>srry ima pleb

Jojo's bizare adventure

Where are the stars?

Doesn't even look that high up.

My picture looks more real, and probably from a higher distance, but shows half the curvature of a go-pro fish eye lense.

idiot, this means that their calculations are made for map (read the introduction too not just the conclusion)... maps are flat idiot dickface retard.

OP is trying to seem smarter than everybody else by deliberately being stupid.
This is his definition of smart.
He is literally autistic.

Fucking kek dude, thats actually alot closer to the earth because you can see the ridge of that cliff, and its still curved btw, less so because its closer to the ground

Obviously bate but responding none the less. They are designated as artificial as opposed to a natural satellite such as our moon.

because linearizing makes things compute faster. Linear systems are highly developed in computer science. Take a linear algebra course. Flat coordinates are chosen often for this sort of thing.

No shit? You think people sailed around the world with plastic toy globes?

the continents of "earth" are just a few on an infinite plane, if you were to pass through the "south pole" you'd find many different continents

obviously not as that is my point?? This linear system is made to work like a map because people use maps and maps are FLAT not the whole earth.

No matter how stoned ill get....ill never be able to decifer what the fuck you just said

This camera is looking right at the sun dude.
Its white balanced thats why you cant see stars.

I give you a tip how you can easily find out that the earth ISNT flat, fly across the world with a plane.
You wont have to to a overhead 180* turn= earth isnt flat

youtu.be/WwimocU0IIc

It's really not that hard to see. I don't know why you are arguing.

obvious fisheye lens is obvious

Look at the UN Logo, and the map I posted, opposed to a normal map.

Your stupidity just gave me cancer. The fuck are you talking about m8?! It's not like you can travel around the south pole. your theory is just as stupid as believing in a god because someone wrote a book about it. All you pseudo evidence is either fake, mathematically correct or based on assumptions which are not true

Dude that pic you posted is still curved....again...it is less curved because that one is now almost cloudline compared to mine. It isnt hard to see...you are a moron beyond comprehension

JASON GO TO BED

its self-evident what i said was true, stay asleep fool

than it would be curved the entire time. why doesn't any of you flat earth nutjobs try this? building that balloon is cheap and you could use any camera you like. you know why? because they all know, they would get exactly that image from earths curvature.

why would anyone want you to believe the world isn't flat? what's the point of faking the world being round?

Show me a video.

Cool story

Still curved and fucking find one theyre everywhere. Tell you what op....show me the edge...what country is there just a random 90' angle....check fucking mate dude

"Some people claim there is no motive for such a grand-scale deception and that flat or a ball makes no difference. By removing Earth from the motionless center of the Universe, these Masons have moved us physically and metaphysically from a place of supreme importance to one of complete nihilistic indifference. If the Earth is the center of the Universe, then the ideas of God, creation, and a purpose for human existence are resplendent. But if the Earth is just one of billions of planets revolving around billions of stars in billions of galaxies, then the ideas of God, creation, and a specific purpose for Earth and human existence become highly implausible. By surreptitiously indoctrinating us into their scientific materialist Sun-worship, not only do we lose faith in anything beyond the material, we gain absolute faith in materiality, superficiality, status, selfishness, hedonism and consumerism. If there is no God, and everyone is just an accident, then all that really matters is me, me, me. They have turned Madonna, the Mother of God, into a material girl living in a material world. Their rich, powerful corporations with slick Sun-cult logos sell us idols to worship, slowly taking over the world while we tacitly believe their “science,” vote for their politicians, buy their products, listen to their music, and watch their movies, sacrificing our souls at the altar of materialism. To quote Morris Kline, “The heliocentric theory, by putting the sun at the center of the universe ... made man appear to be just one of a possible host of wanderers drifting through a cold sky. It seemed less likely that he was born to live gloriously and to attain paradise upon his death. Less likely, too, was it that he was the object of God’s ministrations.”

Excellent question

lol can you just even look to some giant more to like end?

>>self evidence
Are you serious? Show it to me then. Oh but wait you can't because it would be either fake, based on wrong assumption or the math would be incorrect

We are surrounded by a giant wall of ice. "Antarctica"

It's the edge of the world
And all of western civilization
The sun may rise in the East
At least it settles in the final location
It's understood that Hollywood
Sells Californication

Space may be the final frontier
But it's made in a Hollywood basement
Cobain can you hear the spheres
Singing songs off station to station
And Alderaan's not far away
It's Californication

Lmao those retards cant even grasp such simple stuff hey faggot the nasa never says that the earth its flat

let me put it easier for you all they did was a "what would happen if the earth was flat"

Now kys you waste of oxygen
>inb4 this faggot saying oxygen is a hoax too

of course, religion

Looks a lot like the UN logo, no?

then why can't I see Dubai from here?

>Looks up at moon.
>Sees Earth cast a curved shadow on it.
>Yep Earth must be flat.

Air pollution?

Are you serious....you do realize people have explored that shit right? Like hundreds of people have been to and people have walked across and sailed to both sides of both the north and south end of earth...god damnit....people like you actually exist

>>Sees Earth cast a curved shadow on it.

Light curves obviously. Just look at mirage reflections.

Ok, how about prove it.
light curving has nothing to do with looking straight.

So you just tried to prove your theory with a logo? Did I get that wright? Are you fucking with us or just completely braindead

Took a picture for ya even.

> op confirmed for biggest retard of 2016
this is linear vector equations for aircraft flying over flat surface area for calculation purposes since none of the linear vectors require the compensation for flying over a non linear object since equation references are based off of flight maps

you are so dumb lol that's it's own shadow you stupid fuck

The earth is flat, but also bent a bit until all its edges meet.

Well, to be honest, people just sailed around in circles inside of the ice wall.

If I could actually convince myself the Earth was a sphere. I'd actually need to take a flight over the south pole.

But you can't, because it doesn't exist. Even if it did your government doesn't allow you to go there.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Antarctic_Treaty_System

>Pfft implying the moon is round.

Everyone knows the moon is flat. Thus it's own shadow is flat.

antarcticaflights.com.au/

yawn

did you not listen to the fucking dolphin

Guess no one picked up on the "dark side of the moon" thing.

NOTHING in the observed behavior of the Sun is compatible with a flat earth.

youtube.com/watch?v=ls9yJTphLxg

This bideo pretty much proves the flat shit earth bastards incorrect

youtu.be/FHtvDA0W34I

this ffs
/thread already

But all the observations are a lie and I'm too lazy to make them myself! Besides, even if I did, I'd be too stupid to make any conclusions out of them! Plus the physics you've been taught is a lie!

This post is a lie then, it's based on the same physics...

I heard you like go-pro cams

its so obvious if you can't see it i dont see how i can show it to you

Btw why the fuck would NASA wanna lie to us? They don't get any advantage from that

Why do you get so upset when I insult your religion?