What's the most disturbing thing you found on Tor?

What's the most disturbing thing you found on Tor?

Other urls found in this thread:

dildosky53jnf5mt.onion/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Bump

you tell me
Your agency set it all up

bump

bump

ITT: anons afraid to reveal secrets to FBI

daisys destruction, pretty fucked up shit

the experiment about taking homeless people off the street and doing experiments on them.

Link not working. Definitely.

The next most disturbing was the site dedicated to extreme genital (self) mutilation. I know these shock sites also exist in clearnet but this one had a long set of self taken images starting with the guy pulling his dick out, binding it tightly to stop the bleeding, cutting the tip of with the kitchen knife, frying it in pan with some vegs and then eating it with someone else. What the fuck makes you do that?

Was it the somewhat famous site claiming to be doing that without any actual material to proof it? Most likely fake.

Pro Bernie supporters website

don't remember, it's been too many years ago.
I stopped going on TOR about a year before the FBI came out and said they infiltrated it. So ever how long ago that's been.

A red room where they burnt a child alive

facebook

that time where everyone on Sup Forums heard about some redroom shit and all shit themselves and some fucking niggers though they could just use onion links in browser and most used a clearnet website that proxy's tor, but the whole stream lagged when it started and it all turned out to be a fake troll since there was a fake 'this hidden website has been seized' message

feels pic there because it made me want to an hero

btw the new chink moot is actually selling all of the Sup Forums data to mining companies to the fbi so id stfu and gtfo

How about some interesting links?
dildosky53jnf5mt.onion/

Also is the darknet really that evil anymore? Half of the sides even freak out about cp. Sometimes I'm not sure if i'm using tor or just browsing on reddit.

Poor user

What the fuck

aha, and how do you know about that?

He is chink moot?

Did you actually saw that? How much did you pay, they don't stream that shit for free.

I think that was from 420chan iirc

From what I know to get to the really fucked up shit you need to get connections

But I never tried it since I'm not interested in that stuff.

That's a weird way to ask for CP user

fuck chink moot is filtering the link hang on

hopefully it will not get filtered
ow then a dot ly
then slash uJ0H300UFqd

just ask for links men. dont invent a weird thread