So another Gorilla died today

So another Gorilla died today

and?

thousands of babies are killed everyday, you don't hear anyone making a big shit about that.

Bummer.

that's true but remember he is a "celebrity" They need to be in the news. That's how this fucked up world works.

And nothing faggot

who the fuck is this?

Those babies did nothing at all you fucking toddlercon lover, Ali made me become a amateur boxer and I used to compete during my highschool and college days.

Fuck off back to your loli thread

Kek

Muhammad Ali. It's legit.

>Checked

Yea, black muslims' icon

nah i can consider this guy a BLACK GUY, not a ghetto gorilla nigger. Cassius wasn't the shitty nigger trash that black people are today

How the fuck
checkeld

All the white trash that frequent this place combined couldn't even begin to hold his jock.

>become a amateur boxer

What does this do for the society or help anybody? Nothing. have fun with your useless boxing.

Because we'd have a hard time finding it?

>Gorilla
That's what inbred rednecks say to think they can stand in Ali's shadow

He isn't just a celebrity you piece of shit, Ali took risks to stand up for what he believed in, he achieved the highest level in his discipline and is considered as one of the best if not the best boxer of all times.

So yes, his death is history and so is the death of any other person who achieved greatness through immense sacrifice and effort.

Have some respect

Well said

> Ali took risks to stand up for what he believed in, he achieved the highest level in his discipline and is considered as one of the best if not the best boxer of all times.

and?

what's your point? everybody have different way of life. Ali no different than anybody else but just a brainwashed monkey like you believe it's something "wow" wtf did he do?`just a playing a retarded game to earn some money.

>chieved greatness through immense sacrifice and effort.

This literally means nothing in reality just some emotional bullshit talk.

PS have a nice day

Everybody does have a different way of life but not everybody has the power of will to achieve their goals which in Ali's case were damn difficult to achieve. That is what he deserves respect for.

If we do not remember those who distinguished themselves through great achievements we are no better than animals who live only to reproduce without any will to improve their situation, without inspiration for the betterment of one self.

At this point I realize that if you are around 20yo and still do not understand this kind of things you are a waste of oxigen and should off yourself.

>will to achieve their goals which in Ali's case were damn difficult to achieve. That is what he deserves respect for.

I agree on that kiddo. Same with a anonymous guy/girl who trying their best for something. That's honorable and respectable if a person trying to achieve his goal.

Same with Ali he was a great guy i respect that guy but people just overreact because he is just a human like everybody else.

"celebrity" means people who get acknowledge by retarded people who are brainwashed too much of that celebrity to think that they know them like friends or kings.

Muhammed was a terrorist

I had no sympathy for him after this

pic related

have some fucking respect you worthless faggot

your just jealous man. Youll never have a sweet innocent Loli slave to abuse.

Don't be a cunt, OP

butthurt?

GOOD!

best news i've heard all week

1 less nigger on this planet............

Not the best. And he was racist. Yeah it sucks that he died. Sucks when most people die. Now expect all the niggers to post about him on facebook

fuck that weak nigger faggot!
i am so happy he suffered from MS for the last 15 years.

You subhuman baboon. You literal nigger.

How dare you speak, you swarthy jungle monkey. How dare you open your big lipped, rim encrusted, menthol cigarette smelling mouth?

You are human trash, Diego Tyrone LeShawn de Maradona. Universally despised, derided and mocked. Your nationality and skin tone offers no hope to the world that South America can ever prosper. Crawl back in to the Brazilian jungle you came out of, you literal orangutan.

I hope you decide to sail your grandfathers skip to the Falklands and rape some sheep, as is in the negroes nature. It would still be the whitest pussy you ever had. Give Nigel and Robert a chance for some target practice, your sole use to the world. Argentinians obsession with a few windswept islands in the Atlantic is hilarious but sad. Coincidentally its the only worthwhile contribution Argentina has made to the medical field. The MUH LAS MALVINAS sentiment in the average negro Argentinian is both an early warning sign of autism in children, and early on set Alzheimer's in adults.

Take your black hairy fingers off your keyboard, and never talk about the human species again, you mockery of our supposed shared ancestor.. No amount of olive oil and wheat flour slabbed on your face every morning will make you white. It's about as delusional of an idea as your daydreams of European heritage.

You nigger.

You make Bolivia look like a beacon of civilisation.

You are the Baltimore of South America.

Go fertilise the pampas with you and your families corpses, its the best you can hope for in life. For the first time in your life, nigger, you have a job making food for beings vastly superior to yourself. Uruguayan cattle. Coincidentally, it would be the first time an Argentinian "man" provided for a family.

Die, Diego. No one would miss you. Except for Australian Aboriginals, who now would have no one to make them look good.

gas yourself you flthy kike scum

too bad that geezer oldbag shitskin wasn't lynched when he was just a nigglet
but at least he suffered good at the end of his worthless life!

He was a remarkably talented boxer, and had most of his moments of greatness as a human being outside the ring. He wasn't flawless, but I admire him enormously. Cassius Clay/Muhammad Ali, whatever you want to call him, there were ways in which he laid a legitimate claim to being the greatest of all time. Much praise, champ. R.I.P.

AfuckingMEN
10/10 post user!

this

/THREAD

>believing in an ideology that literally killed itself.
toppen kekkuno

shut the fuck up you whiny bitch, you sound like a feminist

who gives a flying fuck abouit that porch monkey?

░░░░░░░░░░░▌▌▄▀▄▒░░░░░░░░░░█
░░░░░░▄▄▄░▐▄▀▄▀▄▒░░▒▄▄▄▄░▄░░▌
░░░░▄▀░▄░▐▐▄▀▄▀▒░░░▀░░░░▀░▄▀▐
░░░█░▌░░▌░▐▐▀▄▀▒░░░▒▌$$▐░░▌▄▐
░░▐░▐░░░▐░▌▐▐░▐░░░░░░▀▀░░░░░▀▌
░░▌░▌░░░░▌▐▄▀░▀▄▒░░░░░░░▄▀▄░░▐
░▐▐░▌░░░░▐▐░▌▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀█▄▄▄░░░▌
░▌░░▌▌░░░░▌░▐▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▄▄▀
░▐░░▌▌░░░░▐░░▌▀▄▀▄▀█▄█▀█▀█▀
░▌▌░▌▌░░░░░▌░▐▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄█▄█▄
▐░░░▐▐░░░░░▐▐░▌▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▀▀▄▀█
▌▌░░░▌▌░░░░░█▐░▌▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀░▄▐▄▄
▌░░░░▐▐░░░░░░▀░▐▀▄▀▄▀▄▀░░░▀▀▄▀▌
░░░░░░▌░░░░░▄▀█▄█▄▀▀░▀▄░░░░▀░▀▐
░░░░░░▐░░░░░░░▌░░░░░░▐▐░▀▄▀▄▀▄▀
░░░░░░░█░░░░░▐░░░▌░░░█▀▀▄▀▄▀▄▀
░░░░░░░░▀▄░░▄▄▄▀▐▄▄▀▀
░░░░░░░░░░▀▄▄▄▄▄▀
▒▓▓▓▓▒▒▓▓▒▒▓▓▒▒▓▓▓▓▒▒▓▓▒▒▓▓
▓▓▒▒▓▓▒▓▓▒▒▓▓▒▓▓▒▒▓▓▒▓▓▒▓▓
▓▓▒▒▒▒▒▓▓▒▒▓▓▒▓▓▒▒▒▒▒▓▓▓▓
▓▓▒▒▓▓▒▓▓▒▒▓▓▒▓▓▒▒▓▓▒▓▓▒▓▓
▒▓▓▓▓▒▒▒▓▓▓▓▒▒▒▓▓▓▓▒▒▓▓▒▒▓▓

THAT FUCKING NIGGER WAS NO HERO
THESE TWO WARRIORS ARE TRUE HEROES

Elvis was a fucking junkie who deluded his president into giving him legal clearance to assist in his drug escapades. Muhammad stood by his conscience. Elvis sang pretty songs, and I don't hold anything against him, so why do you hold anything against Muhammad for having been right about the Vietnam war?

Cave beasts are all fucking pussies kek

Cowardly paleskin trash can only prey on the weak. Your caveman reptilian brains just don't know any better. Sad really, if it wasn't so fucking hilarious

Talk shit online, but act like a bitch when shit gets real. Typical white faggotry. No wonder you are all transitioning into women.

Sucker punches, cheap shots and ganging up. White trash knows no better.

btw do you have anything other than the same 6 webMs with the same 6 titles that are always posted here? lel

>you are all transitioning into women.

>posts faggots in makeup
>transitioning
>Daily cd/trap/mental illness threads full of white trash faggots

Racist and retarded usually always go hand in hand. You are the personification of that fact

THIS ONES FOR YOU MUHAMMAD

Lol those one shot KOs
any moar?

This mad, shit race detected.

Worthless scum need to be wiped off the planet

>still not transitioning or any of the trap faggotry your shit race is trying to normalize

keep trying little fella make your hero Caitlyn proud

>Cowardly paleskin trash can only prey on the weak. Your caveman reptilian brains just don't know any better. Sad really, if it wasn't so fucking hilarious

fuck off racists, he did more than you will ever do.

are you fucking kidding me!! WTF!! how does her mind works?

lol all these webMs have been posted before with the same titles, presumably by the same sad lonely little buttravaged stormfag. hilarious

>HAHAHAAH
The autism is real. Is this YLYL?

lol 4 on 1 and he still ended up getting decked what a fucking pussy

LOL my fucking sides

Mexicans are stronger than niggers

Kill yourself user

Pretty based

Ahh the fake quote, staple of the stormfag arsenal of bullshit propaganda. Are you even trying?

Idiot, he needs to be in the news because some look up to him, feel connectef to him and caresbout him= his life is obviously more worth to some than some african child

Anothe good reason he is on the news is because he was important, he has done shit in life that non of you lose b hs done,so sit here and cry over how stupid the news peut out things most ppl wants to hear

Whiny bitchass b go back to ur cucks and sissies youre all fucked up