It's my birthday today

It's my birthday today.
Been planning on going go-karting with my friends for over a month. Asking them to keep the date open so we could do something.

This morning, they all bailed on me. Suddenly something came up for all of them.
I don't have many friends, 5 that I am close to and I hang out with regularly.

What do Sup Forums? I asked them all what happened but no one is replying to me.

Was thinking that I should just get the new doom and go see the Warcraft movie and drink my problems away.

fuck people, do what makes you happy.

True.

Go karting is tits, you don't need people are actively avoiding that in your life.

It is a good movie.

Happy b-day op. Sorry you have such shit friends. Your plan sounds good. Have fun today. Go see that movie, drink yourself stupid. But whatever you do, dont let those "people" get you down.

Happy bday dude! How old did you get?
If you live in Holland, utrecht we could meet up. You seem like an ok dude and anyone who knows the pain of being leftout is friend of mine.

>I should just get the new doom and go see the Warcraft movie and drink my problems away.

Sounds good actually bro. It's my birthday a week on Monday and I haven't planned to do anything with friends. I know I'll be going out for breakfast on my own. I've got a gram of coke and a nice bottle of bourbon for myself for the evening. I might go catch a movie or something. I dunno yet.

Happy birthday man!

In regards to those people who bailed at the last minute, just don't bother with them anymore. Next time one of them asks you to go somewhere with them or go out etc, bail on them at the last minute. Purposely drift away from them and remove them from your life.

They obviously don't care about you that much, so why should you care about them? Find new friends. Or just become a loner like me, it's not that bad.

your friends are cucks, that sounds rad as fuck. happy birthday op! treat yo self nigga

Commit suicide

Imagine how guilty they'll feel.

Happy Birthday you hopeless loser.

Fellow loner here. I purposely drifted away from most of my friends a few years ago. They were all too much drama and hard work and some fell out with each other as we grew up. Others drifted from the social circle, got married, moved away etc. The few that were left were hard work so I fucked them all off. I now have one good friend left who comes round once a week to get wasted. Even that is too much though sometimes.

Hey man, they don't sound like friends. Leave them out of your life

Happy birthday man.

Dooms a pretty sick game, get on it!

You'll laugh this sort of shit off ten years down the line, Take it easy.

These are no realy friends.

Make new friends nigger

I am turning 22. Just downloading doom now. Watching community while it downloads. Thanks guys. Your words help.

are you that retarted?
they are making you a surprise party.

You seem like a cool guy, your friends must be dicks.

They went to Vegas and didn't tell you.
They were all like "What you doin' this weekend, bro?"
"Nothin'. That loser who always hangs around us asked me to keep the weekend open. Then I hear he wants to go gokarting. Lol. What is he? Like 12?"
"Lol. Yeah. We should go to Vegas and fuck some skanks. Leave him all alone this weekend. Maybe he'll get the message."

Happy birthday man.

Go out and get smashed, have fun and forget those bastards, fuck them.

Go out and have some fun user. Fuck them assholes.

ha ha, what are the odds?
just bailed on someone today who wanted to go karting on his bday.
guy's a bit weird and smells funny.